President missing correspondence dinner: history's first?

President Trump didn't attend the correspondence dinner and yet the sun still rose this morning.
That the man is a flaming pussy is not a surprise.....
That you would respond this way is not a surprise either.
Name the last POTUS to fail to attend..

Tell everyone why....

And what he did to honor the tradition....

Go on....

If you don't, I will
-------------------------------------------------------- go ahead , Trump is his own man as he does as he likes . As example , the Trump told you all to drop dead when you libs , lefties demanded his tax returns [chuckle] ISlim !!

and i hear that the 2 events were compared on Split Screen eh . Split Screen showing Americans cheering on the Trump and also with coverage of the elites from media government and hollywood society eh Penny ??
Is anyone alive possibly this stupid?

For all his faults, Scrub took the heat, every year.....the pathetic Preening Yam won't leave his Safe Space...
---------------------------------------------- get used to the TRUMP doing as he likes ISlim !!
And when that involves being a squealing little pussy, get used to hearing him being called on it....

and i hear that the 2 events were compared on Split Screen eh . Split Screen showing Americans cheering on the Trump and also with coverage of the elites from media government and hollywood society eh Penny ??

For all his faults, Scrub took the heat, every year.....the pathetic Preening Yam won't leave his Safe Space...
---------------------------------------------- get used to the TRUMP doing as he likes ISlim !!
And when that involves being a squealing little pussy, get used to hearing him being called on it....
-------------------------- big deal , its you libs doing the squealing and whining ISlim !!

Last edited:
President Trump didn't attend the correspondence dinner and yet the sun still rose this morning.

Tell everyone why....

Go on....

If you don't, I will
-------------------------------------------------------- go ahead , Trump is his own man as he does as he likes . As example , the Trump told you all to drop dead when you libs , lefties demanded his tax returns [chuckle] ISlim !!
So you privilege the qualities of cowardice and dishonesty in your Presidents, Pis?

You must have been shitting a brick from 2009-2016....

-------------------------- big deal , its you libs doing the squeling and whining ISlim !!

I didn't feel the need to hide from an annual tradition, Pis.

-------------------------- big deal , its you libs doing the squeling and whining ISlim !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- a 40 year old TRADITION ain't the LAW ISlim !!

Trumps missed a meaningless dinner...
and here is more good news , video and information . --- Massive Crowd at President Trump’s Harrisburg Rally...
Those media hacks are washed up. From Blog: How Trump turned media’s hatred of him into an asset :

The plaintive claim of the president of the group, “We are not fake news,” revealed the sadness and fear that underlie the mainstream media’s precarious position.

President Trump has largely eroded America’s trust in the national political media during his first few months in the White House, according to a new poll.

On the eve of Trump’s 100th day in office, a new national poll by Morning Consult finds that more voters trust the president than the reporters covering his administration on a daily basis.

Thirty-seven percent of voters believe the White House has been more forthright than the media, versus 29 percent who favor the press. Another 34 percent were unsure or had no opinion.

This comes after more than a year of sustained attacks on Trump...

I think Reagan blew it off one year also...

Not exactly..... Reagan missed it once.....after he was shot....

But he called in from the hospital....

Trump is a mincing Nancy...

Yes, reagan was in the hospital, although he wasn't the only one to skip this.

Carter skipped the dinners in 1978 and 1980, and Nixon skipped the dinners in 1970, 1972 and 1974.

Do I think he should have sucked it t up and gone? Sure. Does it matter in the least to me that he didn't? No.

Tell everyone why....

Go on....

If you don't, I will

s0n.....you have the political IQ of a small soap dish. "Tradition?"

Nobody cares about this................find another thread to be miserable in.:up:

Tell everyone why....

Go on....

If you don't, I will

s0n.....you have the political IQ of a small soap dish. "Tradition?"

Nobody cares about this................find another thread to be miserable in.:up:
That's surprising.....another gun flashing pussy coddler....

Did you cast 2 enthusiastic votes for The Inarticulate Deserter?

I see a pattern...

Carter skipped the dinners in 1978 and 1980, and Nixon skipped the dinners in 1970, 1972 and 1974.

Do I think he should have sucked it t up and gone? Sure. Does it matter in the least to me that he didn't? No.

What do you think it says about the "man" that he took a powder?

T-rump is a fraud.....and a coward....

Trumps missed a meaningless dinner...
and here is more good news , video and information . --- Massive Crowd at President Trump’s Harrisburg Rally...
Those media hacks are washed up. From Blog: How Trump turned media’s hatred of him into an asset :

The plaintive claim of the president of the group, “We are not fake news,” revealed the sadness and fear that underlie the mainstream media’s precarious position.

President Trump has largely eroded America’s trust in the national political media during his first few months in the White House, according to a new poll.

On the eve of Trump’s 100th day in office, a new national poll by Morning Consult finds that more voters trust the president than the reporters covering his administration on a daily basis.

Thirty-seven percent of voters believe the White House has been more forthright than the media, versus 29 percent who favor the press. Another 34 percent were unsure or had no opinion.

This comes after more than a year of sustained attacks on Trump...
that's not just ANY blog there, Hondo...

Be proud of your Useful Idiotry.....fly your freak flag high!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- a 40 year old TRADITION ain't the LAW ISlim !!
No one said it was the law, Pis.....

Maybe he couldn't find the right mumu to wear for the event....or perhaps he suffered a spontaneous urinary tract infection and had to stay home and ice his cooze.

Did you think to call and offer your home remedy, Pis?

Essence of Possum?

What do you think it says about the "man" that he took a powder?

T-rump is a fraud.....and a coward....

I already knew trump was a thin skinned, petulant brat. This isn't news to me. He has a bad relationship with the press, some of which is on him, some of which is on them, so I couldn't care less that that is on display again, nor it it news to me.

I'm not surprised trump gave them the finger, nor am I surprised that they, or those that are anti-trump, are making hay out of it, as it's the same dynamic we've been seeing all along.

Both sides need to grow the hell up and do their jobs. We've got way bigger fish to fry than some utterly meaningless dinner.

Trump did fine as he probably has details of his next Rally all figured out , GO Trump !!

...Thirty-seven percent of voters believe the White House has been more forthright than the media, versus 29 percent who favor the press. Another 34 percent were unsure or had no opinion...
...attendance at TRUMP Rally was Yuge as attendance broke records...
...your Useful Idiotry.....fly your freak...
Huh, the convo's getting split into two w/ different dialects. NP, I'm bilingual.

To Pismoe: Agreed, the numbers point to a clear trend.

To IcebergSlim: Oh yeah? Well nannynanny booBOO!!!!

Forum List

Back