President missing correspondence dinner: history's first?

TRUMP rules , as he said from the Rally , he said that tonight there is a buncha media and hollywood actors consoling each other at a dinner in Washington DC. As i said , TRUMP ruled last night same as he rules today and for the next 8 years Gents !!

Trump would not be the center of attention, and that is why he would not go. No they do not deserved to be bashed by the US President, who is an compulsive liar and narcissist.

Trump WAS the center of attention and still is today on the Sunday news Penny !!

and i hear that the 2 events were compared on Split Screen eh . Split Screen showing Americans cheering on the Trump and also with coverage of the elites from media government and hollywood society eh Penny ??

Last edited:
and i hear that the 2 events were compared on Split Screen eh . Split Screen showing Americans cheering on the Trump and also with coverage of the elites from media government and hollywood society eh Penny ??
Is anyone alive possibly this stupid?

For all his faults, Scrub took the heat, every year.....the pathetic Preening Yam won't leave his Safe Space...

Awww are the widdle liburls mad because they couldn't make Trump sit there while they insult him and he can't say a word.

Good.

Is anyone alive possibly this stupid?

For all his faults, Scrub took the heat, every year.....the pathetic Preening Yam won't leave his Safe Space...
---------------------------------------------- get used to the TRUMP doing as he likes ISlim !!

Forum List

Back