President Meth

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
If you are interested in JFK and those around him, you will find this article fascinating.

tidbits:
- JFK was a huge meth user, which explains some of the crazy things he did.
- Marilyn Monroe enjoyed meth too, doing it with JFK...she was murdered because she intended to spill the beans about state secrets disclosed to her by JFK.
- When Marilyn famously sang happy birthday to JFK, she was under the influence of meth, not alcohol.
- Mary Meyer a long time friend and mistress of JFK and LSD user. She had ties to Timothy Leary. She too knew many state secrets disclosed to her by JFK, which she documented in her diary....the state assassinated her after Dallas.
- Jackie used meth.
- Many Hollywood meth users.
- Elvis too.
- Cover up by the Bradlees (WaPo) and the CIA.
- Mickey Mantle...meth user.

all courtesy of Dr. Feelgood.

Amazing the things we learn about our corrupt lying leaders...decades later.

I wonder what is REALLY going on in the White House today.

If Americans would realize our political class is entirely corrupt, they would then stop granting them so much power.

JFK s Meth Connection 8211 LewRockwell.com

If you are interested in JFK and those around him, you will find this article fascinating.

tidbits:
- Marilyn Monroe enjoyed meth too, doing it with JFK...she was murdered because she intended to spill the beans about state secrets disclosed to her by JFK.
- When Marilyn famously sang happy birthday to JFK, she was under the influence of meth, not alcohol.
- Mary Meyer a long time friend and mistress of JFK and LSD user. She had ties to Timothy Leary. She too knew many state secrets disclosed to her by JFK, which she documented in her diary....the state assassinated her after Dallas.
- Jackie used meth.
- Elvis too.

If Americans would realize our political class is entirely corrupt, they would then stop granting them so much power.

All hearsay. No evidence.

The link is to a fucking radio show, where anyone can say anything.

Really, don't you feel kind of silly?

tidbits:
- Jackie used meth.
- Elvis too.

Previous post went nuts...not sure why.

You failed to read the article I posted. The statements made in the article by the author, are outlined his book. Does that make it any more credible in your mind? The book was published last year.

Dr. Feelgood: The Shocking Story of the Doctor Who May Have Changed History by Treating and Drugging JFK, Marilyn, Elvis, and Other Prominent Figures Paperback – October 28, 2014
Dr. Feelgood The Shocking Story of the Doctor Who May Have Changed History by Treating and Drugging JFK Marilyn Elvis and Other Prominent Figures Richard A. Lertzman William J. Birnes 9781629145662 Amazon.com Books

Secondly, much of the information outlined by the authors is NOT NEW. If you had any knowledge of JFK, you would know this.

New book reveals how Marilyn Monroe JFK and Liz Taylor were in thrall to shady German Dr Max Jacobson Daily Mail Online

Try not to be so closed minded.

tidbits:
- Jackie used meth.
- Elvis too.

You failed to read the article I posted. The statements made in the article by the author, are outlined his book. Does that make it any more credible in your mind? The book was published last year.

Dr. Feelgood: The Shocking Story of the Doctor Who May Have Changed History by Treating and Drugging JFK, Marilyn, Elvis, and Other Prominent Figures Paperback – October 28, 2014
Dr. Feelgood The Shocking Story of the Doctor Who May Have Changed History by Treating and Drugging JFK Marilyn Elvis and Other Prominent Figures Richard A. Lertzman William J. Birnes 9781629145662 Amazon.com Books

Secondly, much of the information outlined by the authors is NOT NEW. If you had any knowledge of JFK, you would know this.

New book reveals how Marilyn Monroe JFK and Liz Taylor were in thrall to shady German Dr Max Jacobson Daily Mail Online

I am not trying to be closed minded at all. But a book is not necessarily evidence. Anyone can write a book and claim lots of things.

That being said, I will read further... to see if what you say jives.

Breaking-Bad-Season-51.jpg

Various forms of speed were quite popular. It's no secret that JFK had to take "a break" in the afternoon to get shot up with various stuff including steroids, and no doubt some form of amphetamine was included. Hell, you buy Benzedrine inhalers up until 1965, and amphetamines were pretty unregulated until the early 1970s. They were excellent for college final week.

tidbits:
- Jackie used meth.
- Elvis too.

I am not trying to be closed minded at all. But a book is not necessarily evidence. Anyone can write a book and claim lots of things.

What I SAY....oh please get with the program.

I merely restated what the author stated in the article I posted.

It is no secret that JFK, Marilyn Monroe, Mary Meyer were druggies. It is also no secret that Marilyn had an affair with JFK and threatened to expose state secrets told to her by JFK. It is also no secret that Meyer was another mistress of JFK and she kept a detailed diary that included state secrets told her by JFK. And then strangely....both women ended up dead.

Oh I am sure that is just a coincidence. Yeah....right.

Various forms of speed were quite popular. It's no secret that JFK had to take "a break" in the afternoon to get shot up with various stuff including steroids, and no doubt some form of amphetamine was included. Hell, you buy Benzedrine inhalers up until 1965, and amphetamines were pretty unregulated until the early 1970s. They were excellent for college final week.

Minimize the behavior for the POTUS...CRAZY!!!

LOL. Baseball clubhouses had BOWLS of greenies. I used whites for years to make wrestling weigh ins, and for college finals ... marvelous. They were LEGAL up until the mid 60-s70s. Johnny Cash wrote a damn song about them, not to mention the rolling stones. No excuses. Good times.

Come on, you don't think Reagan used a li'l pick me up after a jelly bean crash or after nappy time?
I heard Truman used to snort powdered billy goat testicles.
:rolleyes:

tidbits:
- Jackie used meth.
- Elvis too.

they never take the time to read OP's,they just see the title of the thread and post what they THINK they know.

tidbits:
- Jackie used meth.
- Elvis too.

marilyn was indeed murdered for her knowledge of state secrets that JFK spilled to her.thats all common knowledge,its only the colosed minded ones in denial that cant accept it.the only thing posted there i hadnt heard before was about mantle using meth.

tidbits:
- Jackie used meth.
- Elvis too.

What I SAY....oh please get with the program.

I merely restated what the author stated in the article I posted.

It is no secret that JFK, Marilyn Monroe, Mary Meyer were druggies. It is also no secret that Marilyn had an affair with JFK and threatened to expose state secrets told to her by JFK. It is also no secret that Meyer was another mistress of JFK and she kept a detailed diary that included state secrets told her by JFK. And then strangely....both women ended up dead.

Oh I am sure that is just a coincidence. Yeah....right.
:beer::clap::clap::clap::udaman:

The only reliable basis for evaluating a President is his personal integrity. Since WW2, we have had Truman and Reagan (maybe Ford, Carter and the Bush's). The rest have been abysmal. Would you have wanted JFK or Clinton spending the night in your home if you had a teenage daughter?

The only reliable basis for evaluating a President is his personal integrity. Since WW2, we have had Truman and Reagan (maybe Ford, Carter and the Bush's). The rest have been abysmal. Would you have wanted JFK or Clinton spending the night in your home if you had a teenage daughter?

Integrity is an important characteristic we should expect of our presidents. Unfortunately none of them the past 100 years, except for Coolidge, had any. All were liars and some were notorious serial liars, such as FDR, LBJ, Tricky Dick, BJ Bubba, W, and Big Ears.

When one man attains the unlimited power now invested in the POTUS, integrity is vital. However I do not believe anyone in our current political class, has integrity. They know it is easy to deceive the public, when the state controls much of the media and academia. Plus many Americans foolishly WANT to believe their leaders...willfully ignoring reality.

Last edited:
Interesting thread.

And if JFK really was a meth user, then he was most certainly a meth addict.

There is no middle ground with the demon methamphetamine.

One cannot do it merely occasionally and/ or socially.

Forum List

Back