President Meth

Constant Meth usage clearly leaves it's physical mark on the users that can't be hidden.
Meth's devastating effects: Before and after
Meth s devastating effects - Meth s devastating effects Before and after - Pictures - CBS News
Anyone got any photo's of those listed in the OP over the years as they deteriorated? Below is a sample of the physical changes of users of Meth.

Good point, but let's not forget that a lot of those users are street people who live hard lives anyway.

Constant Meth usage clearly leaves it's physical mark on the users that can't be hidden.
Meth s devastating effects - Meth s devastating effects Before and after - Pictures - CBS News
Anyone got any photo's of those listed in the OP over the years as they deteriorated? Below is a sample of the physical changes of users of Meth.

Good point, but let's not forget that a lot of those users are street people who live hard lives anyway.

I'm very familiar with the effects of Meth as my wife's procession deals directly with addiction/mental health and the company I work for has a division that deals with research of addictions. Meth's effects do not respect one's class, it is devastating to every regular user.

There's a good foundation building in this thread for a Hillary presidency.

Pillow talk obviously NOT a problem when the thing in bed is a gorgon....all alone eternally due to the good taste of even the most degenerate of would-be "toy boys".

And if HenryBAssFucked were just 120 years younger, he too would be a boytoy. These days, he's more like the guide at the mummy museum.

Now, onto the glorious topic of "President Meth" because a couple of fucked-up Righties are just so sure that JFK was a total junky!!! This is important, folks!!!

Pillow talk obviously NOT a problem when the thing in bed is a gorgon....all alone eternally due to the good taste of even the most degenerate of would-be "toy boys".

I have a feeling the establishment has her in mind for the next POTUS as well.that they will select here,then again they may have another darkhorse like obama who came out of nowhere in mind,you just never know what their thinking.i thought they would make sure she got elected instead of obama.

I'm very familiar with the effects of Meth as my wife's procession deals directly with addiction/mental health and the company I work for has a division that deals with research of addictions. Meth's effects do not respect one's class, it is devastating to every regular user.

Sure I agree, but there is no doubt that a homeless meth addict who can't take a shower or see a doctor is going to be in a LOT worse condition than the POTUS. Lol.

I have a feeling the establishment has her in mind for the next POTUS as well.that they will select here,then again they may have another darkhorse like obama who came out of nowhere in mind,you just never know what their thinking.i thought they would make sure she got elected instead of obama.

Cankles for president! :lol: She would make for a TERRIBLE candidate, IMO. Just awful. I just cannot believe that there are people who would vote for such dishonest politicians. Now THAT is scary.

Cankles for president! :lol: She would make for a TERRIBLE candidate, IMO. Just awful. I just cannot believe that there are people who would vote for such dishonest politicians. Now THAT is scary.

Millions of Americans will vote for Cankles. Proof the political class can fool some of the people all the time.

This thread also proves misbehavior by pols, when revealed to some, will not be accepted.

Many Americans desperately want to believe their leaders are like them...honest, fair, and tolerant even after decades of proof that clearly indicates they are not.

Great quote by a great man:
“Truth is treason in the empire of lies.”

Sure I agree, but there is no doubt that a homeless meth addict who can't take a shower or see a doctor is going to be in a LOT worse condition than the POTUS. Lol.

They still would show the physical signs, some things are inevitable.
As I noted my wife works with addiction and mental health. She has noted several times to me that social class doesn't matter, even with Meth or any other drug to be honest. When someone walks in her office who has had issues with Meth, she can tell by just looking at them. I'll take her word for it as she has worked in her field for three decades.

And if HenryBAssFucked were just 120 years younger, he too would be a boytoy. These days, he's more like the guide at the mummy museum.

Now, onto the glorious topic of "President Meth" because a couple of fucked-up Righties are just so sure that JFK was a total junky!!! This is important, folks!!!

Nice, real nice. :rolleyes-41: Of course, he was wonderful.

If you are interested in JFK and those around him, you will find this article fascinating.

tidbits:
- JFK was a huge meth user, which explains some of the crazy things he did.
- Marilyn Monroe enjoyed meth too, doing it with JFK...she was murdered because she intended to spill the beans about state secrets disclosed to her by JFK.
- When Marilyn famously sang happy birthday to JFK, she was under the influence of meth, not alcohol.
- Mary Meyer a long time friend and mistress of JFK and LSD user. She had ties to Timothy Leary. She too knew many state secrets disclosed to her by JFK, which she documented in her diary....the state assassinated her after Dallas.
- Jackie used meth.
- Many Hollywood meth users.
- Elvis too.
- Cover up by the Bradlees (WaPo) and the CIA.
- Mickey Mantle...meth user.

all courtesy of Dr. Feelgood.

Amazing the things we learn about our corrupt lying leaders...decades later.

I wonder what is REALLY going on in the White House today.

If Americans would realize our political class is entirely corrupt, they would then stop granting them so much power.

JFK s Meth Connection 8211 LewRockwell.com

Meth also known s hillbilly Heroin is the purview of feral white trailer dwellers

Millions of Americans will vote for Cankles. Proof the political class can fool some of the people all the time.

This thread also proves misbehavior by pols, when revealed to some, will not be accepted.

Many Americans desperately want to believe their leaders are like them...honest, fair, and tolerant even after decades of proof that clearly indicates they are not.

so very ture.

It's truly sickening, and they wonder why our politicians suck? Because so many are satisfied with the status quo; idiots that think THIS is the best we can do!? Mitt Romney, Hillary Clinton, ACK!!!! :ack-1: I hate both major parties. I would love, love, LOVE to see a viable 3rd party candidate.

The entire book is based on supposition, even the author agrees with that.

No concrete evidence, just ideas based on circumstance. No proof.

It's a book written to sensationalize and sell books, if the author didn't create controversy, he wouldn't sell books and make money.

There are several version of Monroe's death, the CIA did it, the FBI did it, she killed herself, the Chicago mob killed her, Bobby Kennedy had her killed and on and on.

Monroe suffered from depression and that is documented, so what is the real story? I'm not sure, probably a suicide, which is just a good of a guess as anyone else.

Various forms of speed were quite popular. It's no secret that JFK had to take "a break" in the afternoon to get shot up with various stuff including steroids, and no doubt some form of amphetamine was included. Hell, you buy Benzedrine inhalers up until 1965, and amphetamines were pretty unregulated until the early 1970s. They were excellent for college final week.

Of course DiMaggio used them...and so did his brother Dom...and just about every other baseball player of the era! (IIRC, meth was legal into the 70's, and USAF pilots were given "greenies" for long alerts into the late 60's.)

The entire book is based on supposition, even the author agrees with that.

No concrete evidence, just ideas based on circumstance. No proof.

It's a book written to sensationalize and sell books, if the author didn't create controversy, he wouldn't sell books and make money.

There are several version of Monroe's death, the CIA did it, the FBI did it, she killed herself, the Chicago mob killed her, Bobby Kennedy had her killed and on and on.

Monroe suffered from depression and that is documented, so what is the real story? I'm not sure, probably a suicide, which is just a good of a guess as anyone else.

I agree. A lot of it seems like speculation to me. I wouldn't be surprised if some of it was based upon truth though.

Pablum. Offhand, hundreds of MLB players used it!

I once wondered who would willingly sleep with Hillary but no more. Statist has bravely volunteered. BRAVO!

Caution, cankles crossing!
sticking_tongue_out.png

JFK was a product of the modern media. He was the skipper of the only PT Boat that was ever run over by a Japanese destroyer in WW2. P.T boats had immense power and maneuverability and were designed to launch torpedoes and run for cover. Jack's boat was apparently sleeping in the fast lane and got hit. Old Joe was on top of the media when the Navy was considering court martial for JFK for losing his boat without firing a shot. Joe Kennedy hired a pop-culture media type to write a story about JFK's heroic survival and PT 109 became a hollywood hit that swept the dilettante idiot into the presidency

Forum List

Back