Marilyn Monroe dies 59 years ago on Aug 5

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Pop star and sex toy of the political elite, Marilyn Monroe was found dead at 36 years of age on Aug. 5 1962. Interestingly when she sang that sexy happy birthday song for JFK she was introduced as "the late Marilyn Monroe" by Peter Lawford because she was tardy for the performance. She would actually become "the late Marilyn Monroe" less than three months later. Jackie Kennedy knew what was coming and chose not to attend her own husband's birthday party but the media never gave her a thought. It was all about Jack and MM. The dress she wore that night which was supposed to give the impression of her being naked sold for about 4 million dollars. The media couldn't contain the rumors that Sinatra's rat pack was involved but the fix was in. MM officially killed herself with an overdose of prescription drugs.

The libs were probably afraid that Marilyn would spill the beans.

1962 was a different era than now, and if the people knew that Ms. Monroe was have throuples with the President and AG, they might not be so anxious to continue to back them.

Nowadays, it would be different. If Mr. Garland and Mr. Biden were discovered to be having 3somes with Rosie O'Donnell, it wouldn't change anyone's vote.

I just watched her last film with Clark Gable....I've never seen worse acting in my life...from her and Clark and everyone in that lousy over rated film.....The Misfits (1961)

The libs were probably afraid that Marilyn would spill the beans.

1962 was a different era than now, and if the people knew that Ms. Monroe was have throuples with the President and AG, they might not be so anxious to continue to back them.

Nowadays, it would be different. If Mr. Garland and Mr. Biden were discovered to be having 3somes with Rosie O'Donnell, it wouldn't change anyone's vote.
Democrats were well protected by the media throughout the 20 century and JFK was one of the most protected. there's little doubt that JFK had a relationship with MM and so did his brother Bobby but the media wasn't interested.

Poor beautiful Marilyn.....

If she had died today, they would say it was Covid that killed her.:dunno:

I wonder if that swine Teddy tried to get some
"Get some". God help us if we ever let the media convince us that it's a good idea for the president to hire his own brother as A.G. to watch his back and that a presidency mirrors a fictional era.

Sorry to be nitpicking, but the word in the OP title, should be "died" not "dies," The word dies is used specifically in the future tense and the correct word would be "died," which is used in the past tense. Example: Future tense: "When she dies, call the mortuary" and past tense: "She died years ago). Insignificant, but should you use the word in some context again, I thought that might help.

Sorry to be nitpicking, but the word in the OP title, should be "died" not "dies," The word dies is used specifically in the future tense and the correct word would be "died," which is used in the past tense. Example: Future tense: "When she dies, call the mortuary" and past tense: "She died years ago). Insignificant, but should you use the word in some context again, I thought that might help.
Actually if you relate a historic incident as if it's in the present tense the word "dies" is appropriate just as if you say "Oswald kills JFK on this date". I'm no expert in english but I'd use the the the word "screwed" the same way as in "MM is screwed by JFK".

MM was a drug addict and many wanted her dead
Why would "many" want a drug addicted actress dead? They were all pill poppers back in those days. The difference was that MM had a relationship with the president of the United States and as such was a security threat. You almost gotta laugh that the CIA and maybe the FBI was watching a sexy little actress while their own double agent who they invited back into the U.S. after he defected to Russia, was running around loose.

Forum List

Back