President-Elect Harris

The We is Rich Blue State Nonsense

the red states aren’t actually poorer in terms of the way people live.

If we measure by consumption patterns then it’s the blue states that are poor, the red states that are rich:

Blue states, like California, New York and Illinois, whose economies turn on finance, trade and knowledge, are generally richer than red states. But red states, like Texas, Georgia and Utah, have done a better job over all of offering a higher standard of living relative to housing costs. That basic economic fact not only helps explain why the nation’s electoral map got so much redder in the November midterm elections, but also why America’s prosperity is in jeopardy.

Red state economies based on energy extraction, agriculture and suburban sprawl may have lower wages, higher poverty rates and lower levels of education on average than those of blue states — but their residents also benefit from much lower costs of living. For a middle-class person , the American dream of a big house with a backyard and a couple of cars is much more achievable in low-tax Arizona than in deep-blue Massachusetts

what does anyone's ethnic heritage matter?
Because democrats won’t allow it to not matter.
It’s necessary to their demonization of American culture.

Get real. You morons have spent centuries babbling about ethnicity and how your race, sex, ethnicity, and religion are so important. The U.S. has an extended history of white males discriminating against everyone who wasn't one of them. It's all been about identity politics.

What is "American culture"? We have so many different cultures in this country. What would be an example of "demonizing" any of our cultures, anyway?

Give my regards to Broadway. Remember me to Herald Square.

Meanwhile, up at the Apollo.

Get real. You morons have spent centuries babbling about ethnicity and how your race, sex, ethnicity, and religion are so important. The U.S. has an extended history of white males discriminating against everyone who wasn't one of them. It's all been about identity politics.

What is "American culture"? We have so many different cultures in this country. What would be an example of "demonizing" any of our cultures, anyway?

Nope, you are thinking Marxists and Commies. Not us normal people.

Biden knows. He knows hes just a placeholder for a woman more hated than Hillary Clinton

Watch the video here (YouTube doesnt seem to have it)

Another dim-witted thread. You know and I know that Biden is the President-Elect and Harris is the Vice President-elect. Moreover, just what would make her "a woman more hated than Hillary Clinton"? She has a record of accomplishment and there is nothing in her record to suggest anything horrible.

Moreover, you have to take into account that two of the cheapest, least-accomplished sluts to ever occupy the White House are leaving. trump and pence definitely were scraped off the bottom of the barrel. So just thank God that we're finally getting intelligent, talented, forward-thinking people back in the saddle.

Harris is a leftist San Fransicso twit. There is a reason she didn't even come close to winning the nomination. Democrats didn't her be President. Unfortunately, most Democrats aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer and couldn't see that Biden was just being used to get that kook in office.

So all you have is name-calling and an odd idea that being from San Francisco is somehow a bad thing. Now start explaining little mikey pence and how he got there. Why would be being from Indiana be so much better? I would hope that pence doesn't represent all of the people of Indiana. Yet he was put into his slot to be trump's insurance policy.
Now that you mention it, Indiana is way better than San Francisco.

where are all of these "Marxists and Commies"? I don't know how anyone would define "normal people." I'm just saying that we have many, many cultures in our country and I don't see any of these cultures being "demonized." We're a melting pot. Enjoy it. If it weren't for Covid-19, I'd be telling you to get out and see the incredible nation we call home. You can at least enjoy the incredible foods being served up throughout this country, plus local music, dance, festivals. One of my favorite things has always been Greek Church festivals (the Greeks know how to party), and maybe try Solvang, California (Little Denmark).

I don't understand why people like yourself have such a chip on your shoulders.

Biden knows. He knows hes just a placeholder for a woman more hated than Hillary Clinton

You mean the First Female President of the United States....GOTCHA!
Apparently democrats think women are so inept they need to be placed into office by fraud.

Apparently democrats think women are so inept they need to be placed into office by fraud.
DEMOCRAT woman anyway. Republican women are just expected to be twice as competent

That's right. I hear she will be a big supporter of railroad industry as she has laid more men than railroad ties from Boston to Los Angeles.

None of what you’re citing has anything to do with my 60+-year-old generation.
What’s more, you’re citing past biases to justify your own current biases.
That is hypocrisy on top of bigotry.

Apparently that is what trumpanzees believe.

where are all of these "Marxists and Commies"? I don't know how anyone would define "normal people." I'm just saying that we have many, many cultures in our country and I don't see any of these cultures being "demonized." We're a melting pot. Enjoy it. If it weren't for Covid-19, I'd be telling you to get out and see the incredible nation we call home. You can at least enjoy the incredible foods being served up throughout this country, plus local music, dance, festivals. One of my favorite things has always been Greek Church festivals (the Greeks know how to party), and maybe try Solvang, California (Little Denmark).

I don't understand why people like yourself have such a chip on your shoulders.
Off somewhere teaching Critical Race Theory, struggle sessions, and White Privilege classes.
iu

Except....there is no fraud. trump has lost over 50 times in court. He is the WORST president that the US has ever seen. It was just another Con Game for your Dear Leader to grift $200,000,000+ off of his cult. Republicans are the Taliban of the United States. trump is the Baby in Chief.

:thewave:One more thing....YOU LOST! :thewave:

Harris is gonna have to suck a whole lot more dicks before she ever becomes President.

You go out of your way to prove you are one of the deplorables. I go a bit further, you are a stupid asshole, a racist, a misogynist and a total piece of human excrement.

The We is Rich Blue State Nonsense

the red states aren’t actually poorer in terms of the way people live.

If we measure by consumption patterns then it’s the blue states that are poor, the red states that are rich:

Blue states, like California, New York and Illinois, whose economies turn on finance, trade and knowledge, are generally richer than red states. But red states, like Texas, Georgia and Utah, have done a better job over all of offering a higher standard of living relative to housing costs. That basic economic fact not only helps explain why the nation’s electoral map got so much redder in the November midterm elections, but also why America’s prosperity is in jeopardy.

Red state economies based on energy extraction, agriculture and suburban sprawl may have lower wages, higher poverty rates and lower levels of education on average than those of blue states — but their residents also benefit from much lower costs of living. For a middle-class person , the American dream of a big house with a backyard and a couple of cars is much more achievable in low-tax Arizona than in deep-blue Massachusetts

LOL, simple Simon's post is ludicrous as well as ignorant.

Harris is gonna have to suck a whole lot more dicks before she ever becomes President.

You go out of your way to prove you are one of the deplorables. I go a bit further, you are a stupid asshole, a racist, a misogynist and a total piece of human excrement.
I now identify as a black Cuban-American immigrant lesbian Muslim.
Anything you say to me can be construed as bigotry.

Forum List

Back