President Donald J Trump never splits the difference...he negotiates as if his life depended on it

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump negotiates the same way Odell Beckham plays football: he runs over whoever is in front of him

you need to deal with Trump or get out of the way

Damn, Uncle Trump. I don't think my freedom boner can get any bigger than it is.

Donald Trump negotiates the way you are supposed to negotiate. From a position of strength and you go in with your best case deal and work down from there. Odell Beckam? I don't know about that comparison.

Trump negotiates the same way Odell Beckham plays football: he runs over whoever is in front of him

Pedal To The Fuckin' Metal.

DlnlgQBW4AAXBYi.jpg

Dems: Mr. Trump we'll confirm Kavanaugh if you don't release the details of our failed coup against you

Trump: lollololllol lolololol lolllololllolllollll lolololol lolllololllolllollll

Some threads die earlier than others:
Pompeo Ditches His Own Deadline for North Korea Denuclearization
Pompeo works for Trump, not himself.
Have you noticed no more NK missiles towards Japan.
Of course you didn't.
Missiles toward Japan? No missile landed in Japan. They went into the water. Moron.

Of course you didn't.
Missiles toward Japan? No missile landed in Japan. They went into the water. Moron.

Say I wanted to launch a crappy low-budget missile over your house, supposedly to land somewhere on the other side of it. How would you feel about that? How about if I stood out front and lobbed .44 magnum rounds over your house, hoping to hit a target somewhere on the other side? You wouldn't like that very much, would you?

e88285dbc55eb18ec57e9e406a055663-1366x1219.jpg

Of course you didn't.
I posted "toward"...I see you know how to parse English.

Of course you didn't.

Say I wanted to launch a crappy low-budget missile over your house, supposedly to land somewhere on the other side of it. How would you feel about that? How about if I stood out front and lobbed .44 magnum rounds over your house, hoping to hit a target somewhere on the other side? You wouldn't like that very much, would you?

e88285dbc55eb18ec57e9e406a055663-1366x1219.jpg
Shhh...you'll give Centrista a headache.

Odell Beckham is a good comparison for Trump. He whines and pouts when he does not get his way just like Trump does.

Forum List

Back