President Bush, Iraq and the Election

But why on earth do we need to leave? We still havent left Germany and Japan yet.

these time indicators can show what I meant.

"US troops are in Iraq, after a war. US troops WERE in Germany after the war. they still here.

and now, put avatar's sentence.

People can understand it like that : Our troops are in Iraq, our troops are still in Germany. 59 years after thewar. Why should we leave Iraq ? we have again 58 years !

padisha emperor said:
You don't understand what I meant....first, it was in comparaison with Iraq.

US are still in Japan because for them it is an US military base.
Nevermind, forget Japan, and you will understand what I meant :

Avatar4321 said that US will not leave - maybe not - , and said that US troops were still in Germany.
He seems to think that US troops are still in Germany because it is the continuation of the WWII....But US are also in UK, in Italy, in Belgium, in Netherlands........................
So it is not the same thing.

You know, I don't care if US army stay 50 more years in Iraq. It would be hell for them- US soldiers - and you would know a 2nd Vietnam....
If this is your choice to saty here.....

Finally something we agree with, at least the first part! US should pull out of Europe-all of it. They have the money to protect them selves, if they so choose.

We should stay in Iraq, until the Iraqis can protect themselves from their not so nice neighbors and their own wannabee Saddams.

Who said anything about the troops staying in Germany and Japan because they were waging war there? They arent. However we were putting down insurgents after WW2 in both those nations much like we are doing in Iraq.

You missed my point. We still have troops deployed in both the countries. as you pointed out because we have military bases there. Do you think we arent going to have bases in Iraq? I mean we will be and offensive against Iran and Syria eventually, whether in a few years or in a decade. there is no reason to pull our troops out of Iraq at all. especially if the Iraqis dont want us to and there is little real reason to believe they do.

Yes an offensive aginst Iran And Syria All the more reason for them to make sure that insurgency keep's on rollin! :huddle: winter spring summer or fall, now all you got to do is call and we'll be there yes we will you got a freind-

dumphauler said:
Yes an offensive aginst Iran And Syria All the more reason for them to make sure that insurgency keep's on rollin! :huddle: winter spring summer or fall, now all you got to do is call and we'll be there yes we will you got a freind-

How dare we remove Saddam from power, right? And now with Mullahs getting nukes we're due an asskicking and you'd like it, wouldn't ya? :funnyface

padisha emperor said:
Avatar, does it mean thta USA will have military bases in Iraq ?

Yes, it does. We now have a strategic presence in the Middle East, which will give us greater leverage when dealing with those pesky arabs. They tend to respect you more when your 800 pound Gorilla is sitting next to them, quietly waiting.

Great job : oil + bases !
USA will become soon a great colonial country, like UK of France !

You sound jealous. See, if only you French had stepped up to the plate and fought like you were supposed to, you too could have free Oil and Gas and Military Bases!

We're giving away Iraqi real estate to all our friends that helped us, but you French won't be seeing any of it. The British and Australians are getting loads of military bases, just because we like them and they had the testicles to fight alongside us.

All of this free Oil really is nice, too. All of us Americans pull up in our SUVs and just show our U.S. Citizen card and get free gasoline! Even John Kerry gets free gasoline! We're also shipping free Oil from Iraq to Britain and Australia, just because we like them. We're still charging France, though. No free oil for you!

Most Americans now agree that we should have invaded Iraq years ago. Oil + Bases? Yep. Definitely.

NightTrain said:
We're giving away Iraqi real estate to all our friends that helped us, but you French won't be seeing any of it. The British and Australians are getting loads of military bases, just because we like them and they had the testicles to fight alongside us.

Brokeass Nader just sold out for one of the last palaces left. Cheney and Blair have three already!

All of this free Oil really is nice, too. All of us Americans pull up in our SUVs and just show our U.S. Citizen card and get free gasoline! Even John Kerry gets free gasoline! We're also shipping free Oil from Iraq to Britain and Australia, just because we like them. We're still charging France, though. No free oil for you!

Yep. Most French don't realize the pump price was changed over from dollars to the Iraqi baby standard after our conquest of Iraq.

So when you see 2.99/gallon, 3 babies were killed to sieze it from Iraq. That will usually stop Americans from topping off their tanks these days. But what can you do, not drive?

Comrade said:
Brokeass Nader just sold out for one of the last palaces left. Cheney and Blair have three already!

Too bad the Spanish don't get any bases to speak of... only a Naval port with an airfield. They would have gotten at least 4 or 5 more bases with a couple of complimentary oilfields if they had continued to stand with us. Ah well. More bases and free oil for us! Yeehaw!

Yep. Most French don't realize the pump price was changed over from dollars to the Iraqi baby standard after our conquest of Iraq.

So when you see 2.99/gallon, 3 babies were killed to sieze it from Iraq. That will usually stop Americans from topping off their tanks these days. But what can you do, not drive?

Yeah, we just have to drive, there's no getting around it. I just let my SUV idle all night to save wear and tear on my starter in the mornings. That reminds me, I need to go fill it up again.

Did you hear that the Free Gas Index is going up to 4 BPG (Babies Per Gallon)next month?

padisha emperor said:
You're probably ironical, but you're saying true things all the same.......

Oil, bases....main goals of the war.

I believed that the colonial period was over...;;I was wrong...US still do it.

If Isalmic terrorists declare war on us we certainly will!

dilloduck said:
If Isalmic terrorists declare war on us we certainly will!

Now Dillo, you will spoil the image of US just clomping around the world, like Gulliver unchained, slurping up the oil and chewing up babies. Padisha loves his own little picture, do not spoil it for him...

bad faith...
you like the pictures of France, hypocrti country with hypocrit people.....
same thing dear.

But France do not war to the whole world, and France is not hated by the whole world.....

padisha emperor said:
bad faith...
you like the pictures of France, hypocrti country with hypocrit people.....
same thing dear.

But France do not war to the whole world, and France is not hated by the whole world.....

so you get the miss congenialty award?

dilloduck said:
so you get the miss congenialty award?

Actually does any polling company bother to think what 'the world' thinks of France, NO! It is not important! Just a speck of the past.

padisha emperor said:
Maybe, Kathianne
but the past do that France has influence in lots of countries....
Like UK.

Actually PE, seems that UK is now in the position of having to choose which sphere to fall into, not through US pressure, rather the heavy handed Chirac. I wonder where they will throw themselves, under the French, which tried to play games in EU or US? Gee, tough choice?

Paddish -

I'm sorry to say it because I think you are French. But I think it is clear that France has no credibility whatsoever.

Think about it, the Conservatives, NeoConservatives, Moderates, moderate Left, and even most of the Leftists on this board all agree on one thing - the French only pursue their own interests without concern for any kind of morals and are not to be trusted or respected in any way. The French care only for themselves, tout high ideals, but act in the most base fassion of any modern nation when it comes to foriegn affairs.

Wade.

padisha emperor said:
Maybe, Kathianne
but the past do that France has influence in lots of countries....
Like UK.

Micheal Jackson used to unfluence music, but that was the past.

Who thinks he'll take refuge in his French estate before the trial next year?

Think about it, the Conservatives, NeoConservatives, Moderates, moderate Left, and even most of the Leftists on this board all agree on one thing - the French only pursue their own interests without concern for any kind of morals and are not to be trusted or respected in any way. The French care only for themselves, tout high ideals, but act in the most base fassion of any modern nation when it comes to foriegn affairs.

sorry, wade, the first time i read your message I read that :

Think about it, the French, English, German, European, and even most of the world's population all agree on one thing - the Americans only pursue their own interests without concern for any kind of morals and are not to be trusted or respected in any way. The Americans care only for themselves, tout high ideals, but act in the most base fassion of any modern nation when it comes to foriegn affairs.

wow ! I still read that !

padisha emperor said:
sorry, wade, the first time i read your message I read that :

Think about it, the French, English, German, European, and even most of the world's population all agree on one thing - the Americans only pursue their own interests without concern for any kind of morals and are not to be trusted or respected in any way. The Americans care only for themselves, tout high ideals, but act in the most base fassion of any modern nation when it comes to foriegn affairs.

wow ! I still read that !

print it out!

Forum List

Back