President Biden Scraps Offshore Oil Auctions & Sales in Alaska and Gulf of Mexico

I have not made any apologies for Biden, I think Biden sucks. But I am also not going to lose my shit over land that NOBODY wants to use

Based on your post the only O&G business you have been in was as a gas station attendant because you are fucking clueless how the industry works

It's not LAND dumb fuck.... what part of "President Biden Scraps Offshore Oil Auctions & Sales in Alaska and Gulf of Mexico" did you vapor lock on? You have no idea what the fuck you think you're talking about.

I don't need validation from 3rd-generation trailer trash from Shitstain, IN... try to keep it real ... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Your 45-seconds googling "what the fuck is the oilfield??" did not impress me.... epic fail

Actually, things get real attractive right around 100. For instance, Shale becomes attractive at that point. At around 107 Coal gets the nod. But only if it doesn't have other factors involved like Covid, employment and transportation which is involved right now at 102. There is plenty of crude oil on tap but getting it from the field pump to the gas pump is another matter when you consider that employment, transportation and such are contributing to the cost. We are 200 years away from relying on Shale and Coal to power our cars.

The second those 3 occurrences are taken care of (or at least lessened) the cost per barrel goes down.
The major operators need $65/bbl to run efficiently. $85/bbl is nice, they'll drill more exploration wells but anything over $85/bbl is wasteful. I worked for BP for many years in several countries and $100 oil is counterproductive to the effort. They would have tools offshore that rent for $80K/day for weeks without being used. Jackup rig time was $650K/day (with burden) and we were blowing the same amount on personnel and tools that should have been sent in weeks ago. Nobody cared at $130/bbl oil. The stuttering shit clown could easily bring the price down to $70ish with a few policy changes, but obviously this is about punishing the productive half of the country. Thanks Dominion! We're coming after you mother fuckers...

The mook, aka Joe Biden, is now floating a new turd, that when he assumed office we were on the verge of a depression. Hmmm?

• Third-quarter 2020 GDP +33.4%

• Fourth-quarter 2020 GDP +6.9%

• First-quarter 2021 GDP +6.4%

Sure sounds like depression was right around the corner, eh. :rolleyes:

Biden and his "adults" aren't even good at lying.
But his toadies and bootlickers believe it without question, and repeat it as gospel. Morons, the lot of 'em.

Forum List

Back