President Biden Scraps Offshore Oil Auctions & Sales in Alaska and Gulf of Mexico

This same area has been put up for lease in 2007, 2008 and 2011, and 2015 and no company has ever wanted it, they still do not.

This is much ado about nothing
true.

"Due to lack of industry interest in leasing in the area, the Department will not move forward with the proposed Cook Inlet OCS oil and gas lease sale 258," a DOI spokesperson told FOX Business in a statement Thursday.

The stuttering fuck can't even keep the country in baby formula... it's not likely the drooling shit clown can be made to understand the O&G business. We need some massive suffering anyway... it's the only thing these unemployble, self-loathing queer mother fuckers will respond to.... and I dont care... I've got a "fuck-ton" squirelled away..... :laughing0301:

winning.gif

The stuttering fuck can't even keep the country in baby formula... it's not likely the drooling shit clown can be made to understand the O&G business. We need some massive suffering anyway... it's the only thing these unemployble, self-loathing queer mother fuckers will respond to.... and I dont care... I've got a "fuck-ton" squirelled away..... :laughing0301:
The industries of the US are not nationalized nor does the president run the companies personally, it's all done by capitalists, where is your spite for them.

The stuttering fuck can't even keep the country in baby formula...

Is this something that you believe is the job of the Fed Govt and the president?

it's not likely the drooling shit clown can be made to understand the O&G business

Since 2011 this land has been there to be leased and not one O&G business has ever done so. Seems they know more than you.

xiden and the demafasict are purposely driving up the cost at this point. It’s obvious their goal to make people poorer al

yes, nothing drives up the cost like closing a lease that never existed on a tack of land that nobody has wanted to lease for the past 11 years

you people are such rubes

Is this something that you believe is the job of the Fed Govt and the president?

Since 2011 this land has been there to be leased and not one O&G business has ever done so. Seems they know more than you.
yes it’s the job of the federal govt to regulate interstate trade…of baby formula

xiden is failing badly

yes it’s the job of the federal govt to regulate interstate trade…of baby formula

xiden is failing badly

Damn, you people must think you live in China or Russia.

I do not know why you wish to give the Fed Govt so much power, but I can promise you that you will not like the outcome of you doing so.

They have been trying to get someone to lease it for more than a decade. It must not hold much promise

Actually, it does. But the cost of exploring it, getting to it, putting in roads, pipelines and other things makes it way too expensive unless oil is much, much higher by the barrel than it is right now. And if oil gets that expensive, Shale becomes a factor and is there for the easy taking.

Actually, it does. But the cost of exploring it, getting to it, putting in roads, pipelines and other things makes it way too expensive unless oil is much, much higher by the barrel than it is right now

so it does not really hold any promise unless oil is selling at records levels, and stays at those levels....which seems to be what we are trying to get away from.

Damn, you people must think you live in China or Russia.

I do not know why you wish to give the Fed Govt so much power, but I can promise you that you will not like the outcome of you doing so.
i didn’t our founders did…Art 1 sect 8

so it does not really hold any promise unless oil is selling at records levels, and stays at those levels....which seems to be what we are trying to get away from.

Yuppers. But, damn, it sounds so good to beat everyone over the head with it and leave that little part out.

The price of oil drives the exploration and production. We just came out of $30/bbl into $107/bbl as of recently.

Blocks and leases that weren't viable at $30 may be extremely attractive to develop at $107. Pretty simple stuff really. The stuttering fuck should not be canceling ANY lease permits with the nation suffering like this at the gas pump.

The price of oil drives the exploration and production. We just came out of $30/bbl into $107/bbl as of recently.

Blocks and leases that weren't viable at $30 may be extremely attractive to develop at $107.

And yet nobody has expressed interest in doing so.

Perhaps because people far smarter than you know that the price will not stay at 107 forever.

It was over 100/bbl back in 2013/14 time frame and nobody wanted to do it then either

And yet nobody has expressed interest in doing so.

Perhaps because people far smarter than you know that the price will not stay at 107 forever.

It was over 100/bbl back in 2013/14 time frame and nobody wanted to do it then either
Yeah, so eliminating the possibility of exploring those leases makes a lot of sense. As much sense as us taking your pathetic apologies for the stuttering shit clown at face value and just living with it....

Continue to eat the corn out of his shit... you're doing a great job. You almost made me reconsider my 35 years in the O&G business..... not.

Yeah, so eliminating the possibility of exploring those leases makes a lot of sense. As much sense as us taking your pathetic apologies for the stuttering shit clown at face value and just living with it....

I have not made any apologies for Biden, I think Biden sucks. But I am also not going to lose my shit over land that NOBODY wants to use

You almost made me reconsider my 35 years in the O&G business.....

Based on your post the only O&G business you have been in was as a gas station attendant because you are fucking clueless how the industry works

Blocks and leases that weren't viable at $30 may be extremely attractive to develop at $107. Pretty simple stuff really. The stuttering fuck should not be canceling ANY lease permits with the nation suffering like this at the gas pump.

Actually, things get real attractive right around 100. For instance, Shale becomes attractive at that point. At around 107 Coal gets the nod. But only if it doesn't have other factors involved like Covid, employment and transportation which is involved right now at 102. There is plenty of crude oil on tap but getting it from the field pump to the gas pump is another matter when you consider that employment, transportation and such are contributing to the cost. We are 200 years away from relying on Shale and Coal to power our cars.

The second those 3 occurrences are taken care of (or at least lessened) the cost per barrel goes down.

Forum List

Back