President and First Lady Receive Highest Award

"ONE obligation"? Are you nuts?

I suggest you read the last State Of The Union by Eisenhower. The fact remains that the leadership in the military aren't squawking about budget cuts. It's the defense contractors that are.

BINGO!!! AND they compensate red state reps, Stephanie & WillowTree's, w/ campaign contributions ;)

They're teat suckers who pretend to be for small government.

Stephanie's comments are pretty absurd and sick. If the one purpose of government, is as she suggests, welfare for defense contractors, one has to ask whether she suggests we ought to be a militaristic society bent on world domination and empire.

What a bunch of ass hats.

you're a idiot

President Obama, Michelle Obama Receive Highest Award In Homeless Veteran Advocacy

And, they deserve it.

President Obama advocated for vets back when he was a senator and he's still doing it. Now, with the First and Second Lady's involved as well.

The way we have treated our vets is obscene.

On any given night last January, 67,495 homeless veterans were sleeping on the streets, a 56 percent decline since the president took office, according to the Annual Homelessness Assessment Report to Congress.

And, we've obviously got a long way to go.

Obama and Michelle got the Congressional Medal Of Honor??????

mohbook.jpg

Last edited:
Your myopic tiny mind seems too stupid to understand the Constitutional process of directing monies. Since you're so fucking stupid, here's a clue. Obama is asking for more adequate funding for dealing with veteran's issues. What is the Ryan response?

Did the Administration ask for increased funding of the Whitehouse budget? Or is it just a remnant of the Bush Whitehouse budget?

What in your pea brain is the cost/benefit result of goodwill missions to Spain? Are you against goodwill missions? Why was Laura Bush's first such mission in Paris, and the hottest cities in Europe? I don't even think she visited Poland, who sent troops to Iraq.

You're a pathetic simpleton, Willow. Now go and fire up your filthy mouth for a rebuttal.

You DO know Willow quite well. ;) She talks as much Fox- programmed, baseless, partisan, drivel as Staphanie ;)

so now you are stalking not only me but willow too..lovely

If you refer to calling out bullshitters for their often baseless claims as "stalking" then yes my friend. :)

I guess the right wing doesn't care about homeless vets.

Dude........who's the president?

By that measure, who is the guy in charge of Veterans' affairs???

If nothing has been done for homeless veterans who is the guy that hasn't done anything about it since he's been in office?

Why give him an award for doing nothing?

Oh.....I know......this is another one of his #1 priorities.

When they wake up Barry and Michelle cry over all of the homeless veterans in this country.

While they're on the golf course or soaking up sun in Hawaii or the Bahamas they're hiding their tears over all of the homeless.

Last edited:
Your myopic tiny mind seems too stupid to understand the Constitutional process of directing monies. Since you're so fucking stupid, here's a clue. Obama is asking for more adequate funding for dealing with veteran's issues. What is the Ryan response?

Did the Administration ask for increased funding of the Whitehouse budget? Or is it just a remnant of the Bush Whitehouse budget?

What in your pea brain is the cost/benefit result of goodwill missions to Spain? Are you against goodwill missions? Why was Laura Bush's first such mission in Paris, and the hottest cities in Europe? I don't even think she visited Poland, who sent troops to Iraq.

You're a pathetic simpleton, Willow. Now go and fire up your filthy mouth for a rebuttal.

You DO know Willow quite well. ;) She talks as much Fox- programmed, baseless, partisan, drivel as Staphanie ;)

Are you too dumb to know the difference between stalking and going after low hanging fruit? You know, like the simpleton rebuttals that you and Willow provide.

Just answer one question libtards.. "How many homes for homeless vets could Michelle build for one 500 million dollar vacation to Spain."?????????????????

Advocate my ass.

Micheele could have said.. "Brock dahlink,, instead of spending 500 million dollars on a vacation I'm going to donate my vacation funds to help the helpless homeless vets." but did she do that??? nope she frolicked away in Spain.. yep she did.

Are you too dumb to know the difference between stalking and going after low hanging fruit? You know, like the simpleton rebuttals that you and Willow provide.

If Steph would try adding a link/ref., from time- to- time, she might not get laughed at so much :( In her defense, she isn't as vindictive & vicious as many Righties on the board appear to be. I'll give her that. She's just a Rightie- drone. :booze: People like Rove/Turd Blossom count on people like her to go out on Nov 4th and pull that lever w/ the "R" next to it. :2up: She, like Willow, doesn't disappoint Turd Blossom either ;)

Last edited:
I guess the right wing doesn't care about homeless vets.

Dude........who's the president?

By that measure, who is the guy in charge of Veterans' affairs???

Obama, and his designees.

If nothing has been done for homeless veterans who is the guy that hasn't done anything about it since he's been in office?

But something has been done. The GOP is still fighting against full and adequate funding. Why do you think that Obama received this august award?

Why give him an award for doing nothing?

Clearly you were either too lazy, too stupid, or too ignorant to read the accomplishments in resolving our societal, and personal problem, in helping our vets get over their personal hell.

oh hell, let the bum have his awards for doing nothing,, he got a peace prize too didn't him?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If Steph would try adding a link/ref., from time- to- time, she might not get laughed at so much :( In her defense, she isn't as vindictive & vicious as many Righties on the board appear to be. I'll give her that.

I don't have to add shit. I give my OPONIONS...just like you did in this post dots..
good grief.:lol:

Just answer one question libtards.. "How many homes for homeless vets could Michelle build for one 500 million dollar vacation to Spain."?????????????????

Advocate my ass.

Micheele could have said.. "Brock dahlink,, instead of spending 500 million dollars on a vacation I'm going to donate my vacation funds to help the helpless homeless vets." but did she do that??? nope she frolicked away in Spain.. yep she did.

So you admit you're too stupid to understand what you suggest is illegal. You wanted the Obama's to not do goodwill missions, and instead spend it on pap smears and mammograms. Now you want it to fund finding housing for homeless vets.

You haven't a clue.

The fact still out there, is that congress decides budgets and the spending of our monies. Is the Ryan budget cutting the aid programs for homeless vets or not? Are you too dumb to answer that simple question? Or are you just a punk hack who'll spin an achievement and award for achievement of our President, for helping a pitiful situation?

oh hell, let the bum have his awards for doing nothing,, he got a peace prize too didn't him?

nothing? :cuckoo: :eusa_hand: YOU LIE!!! :eusa_liar: :mad:

From the OP:

Barack Obama is tackling the issue with his “Opening Doors: Federal Strategic Plan to Prevent and End Homelessness,” an initiative that aims to end chronic and veteran homelessness by 2015. He's working to meet this goal by mainstreaming housing, health, education and human service programs.

:eusa_boohoo:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If Steph would try adding a link/ref., from time- to- time, she might not get laughed at so much :( In her defense, she isn't as vindictive & vicious as many Righties on the board appear to be. I'll give her that.

I don't have to add shit. I give my OPONIONS...just like you did in this post dots..

Feel free to give uninformed and stupid opinions. I love low hanging fruit.

nothing? :cuckoo: :eusa_hand: YOU LIE!!! :eusa_liar: :mad:

From the OP:

Barack Obama is tackling the issue with his “Opening Doors: Federal Strategic Plan to Prevent and End Homelessness,” an initiative that aims to end chronic and veteran homelessness by 2015. He's working to meet this goal by mainstreaming housing, health, education and human service programs.

:eusa_boohoo:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

carefull now, don't show too much love for mr. low hanging fruit,, you might have bitten off more than ewe can chew..

President Obama, Michelle Obama Receive Highest Award In Homeless Veteran Advocacy

And, they deserve it.

President Obama advocated for vets back when he was a senator and he's still doing it. Now, with the First and Second Lady's involved as well.

On any given night last January, 67,495 homeless veterans were sleeping on the streets, a 56 percent decline since the president took office, according to the Annual Homelessness Assessment Report to Congress.

Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki confirmed Tuesday that the Obama administration is considering a controversial plan to make veterans pay for treatment of service-related injuries with private insurance.

Obama VA: Let’s charge vets for care on service-related injuries « Hot Air

And, they deserve it.

Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki confirmed Tuesday that the Obama administration is considering a controversial plan to make veterans pay for treatment of service-related injuries with private insurance.

Obama VA: Let’s charge vets for care on service-related injuries « Hot Air

Oh fucking my!

Feel free to give uninformed and stupid opinions. I love low hanging fruit.

yeah, I'm a low hanging fruit..I'll be gone until tonight, I have to go help my vets like I do every Sunday...And my award will be the THANKS they say to me..

as for you....never mind.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back