President and First Lady Receive Highest Award

oh brother.

These two are just saints sent to us from the heavens that they have to give them awards for it

Ol' Staph's partisan viewpoint is so toxic that she cannot even give credit for aiding our people that have made the most sacrifices for us, and suffer the most for those sacrifices.

oh brother.

These two are just saints sent to us from the heavens that they have to give them awards for it

Ol' Staph's partisan viewpoint is so toxic that she cannot even give credit for aiding our people that have made the most sacrifices for us, and suffer the most for those sacrifices.

If Obama walked on water, the right wing here would claim that he can't swim.

oh brother.

The country deserves an award, like 5-6% unemployment and a rising GDP!

Well, yes, that is correct. But after 8 years of the last GOP administration, this nation was shedding 750,000 jobs a month, and our GDP and market was tanking at a rate that was heading us in the direction of a major depression. Yet the present GOP seems to be saying that if put back in office, they will continue the policies that put us in that position in the first place.

The present recovery may be slower than we would like, but returning to policies that created the economic debacle in the first place is hardly a logical thing to do.

oh brother.

really, I work with vets and I sure a hell don't expect a award for it...but you just think what you want..you opinion means jack shit

Last edited:
oh brother.

The country deserves an award, like 5-6% unemployment and a rising GDP!

Well, yes, that is correct. But after 8 years of the last GOP administration, this nation was shedding 750,000 jobs a month, and our GDP and market was tanking at a rate that was heading us in the direction of a major depression. Yet the present GOP seems to be saying that if put back in office, they will continue the policies that put us in that position in the first place.

The present recovery may be slower than we would like, but returning to policies that created the economic debacle in the first place is hardly a logical thing to do.

No, still, if unemployment stays this high until November, Obama will need to out Reagan Reagan to ease back into office. Somehow Reagan got reelected with 9.6% unemployment, though I did not vote for him of course.

oh brother.

really, I work with vets and I sure a hell don't expect a award for it...but you just think what you want..you opinion means jack shit

Now Staph, you silly old gal, my opinion means exactly as much as yours does.

This could have been a great thread, if it were honest to begin with.

:(:(

Last edited:
President Obama, Michelle Obama Receive Highest Award In Homeless Veteran Advocacy

And, they deserve it.

President Obama advocated for vets back when he was a senator and he's still doing it. Now, with the First and Second Lady's involved as well.

The way we have treated our vets is obscene.

On any given night last January, 67,495 homeless veterans were sleeping on the streets, a 56 percent decline since the president took office, according to the Annual Homelessness Assessment Report to Congress.

And, we've obviously got a long way to go.

Wow...a 56% decline in homeless vets is awesome. Way to go Mr. President. Yeah, we've still got a long way to go, but a 56% decline is pretty incredible.

Now if we can just do more for our veteran's and active duty member's mental health...without having Republicans like John McCain blocking suicide prevention bills.

oh brother.

The left already believe that he does walk on water, turns water into wine and can raise the dead. :lol:

oh brother.

I've received some awards in my career. I didn't expect them. When I received them, I appreciated the recognition, and they motivated me to work harder at doing what I was doing.

Awards are not given on the basis of expectation. They're given on the basis of accomplishment and recognition.

Anyone want to give a number of how much the Ryan budget proposal will gut from the programs to help homeless vets?

Now Staph, you silly old gal, my opinion means exactly as much as yours does.

whatever, carry on then

The left already believe that he does walk on water, turns water into wine and can raise the dead. :lol:

Raising the dead is easy. They already went all in and lost.

President Obama, Michelle Obama Receive Highest Award In Homeless Veteran Advocacy

And, they deserve it.

President Obama advocated for vets back when he was a senator and he's still doing it. Now, with the First and Second Lady's involved as well.

On any given night last January, 67,495 homeless veterans were sleeping on the streets, a 56 percent decline since the president took office, according to the Annual Homelessness Assessment Report to Congress.

I'm not a particularly big Obama fan, but credit where credit is due. If this is true, it's a job well done.

But yes, with a long way still to go.

Well done, Mr President.

And, they deserve it.

Wow...a 56% decline in homeless vets is awesome. Way to go Mr. President. Yeah, we've still got a long way to go, but a 56% decline is pretty incredible.

Now if we can just do more for our veteran's and active duty member's mental health...without having Republicans like John McCain blocking suicide prevention bills.

It's truly amazing, isn't it.... and there's only 24 hours in a day... most of that he spends working as POTUS. It's truly miraculous that he can also get out there and help our vets every day.

You people (and by you people I mean the hacks who ignore reality and run away with your partisan hackery)... make me laugh.... 'Well done Mr President'... while ignoring the thousands of Americans who volunteer their time and their money every day to help our vets.

Fucking sick partisan bullshit - and using our most vulnerable vets to do so.... sickening.

And, they deserve it.

It's truly amazing, isn't it.... and there's only 24 hours in a day... most of that he spends working as POTUS. It's truly miraculous that he can also get out there and help our vets every day.

You people (and by you people I mean the hacks who ignore reality and run away with your partisan hackery)... make me laugh.... 'Well done Mr President'... while ignoring the thousands of Americans who volunteer their time and their money every day to help our vets.

Fucking sick partisan bullshit - and using our most vulnerable vets to do so.... sickening.

Oh dear. And I just said, Well done Mr President too.

Forum List

Back