Zone1 Preservation of the American type of woman

This could be where the laughter comes from. It is similar to barking, but other animals do not have laughter, and comedies were not in all cultures. Laughter has the same properties as barking, when one laughs, others start laughing too.

According to Aristotle, laughter used to be considered a property of the rabble; comedies were written for them.

No, laughter does not come from dogs.

But their barking can mean many things. You have to learn to listen and interpret it.

According to Aristotle, laughter used to be considered a property of the rabble; comedies were written for them.

According to most people ... Laughter is generally the product of sharing good times with great friends ...
Or just having fun enjoying our awesome world.

No, it works like inserting foreign code into the cell's DNA. These are usually retroviruses, but in theory it could be anything.

No. The virus model works because of the simplicity of the cell.

You said that people claimed their ancestors were the result of humans and dogs mating. There has never been such a birth in recorded history.

No. The virus model works because of the simplicity of the cell.

You said that people claimed their ancestors were the result of humans and dogs mating. There has never been such a birth in recorded history.
It was in the legends. And I didn't say that it could be a direct conception, but it could be a horizontal transmission of the code. There is no difference between a virus and any other tissue. If any particle containing DNA or RNA enters a cell, it can be copied into the nucleus. I don't know how likely it is, but it's possible. Virus-like particles are generated in the blood, which can act in exactly the same way as viruses.

Biologists denied horizontal transmission before reverse transcriptase was discovered; now it is de facto accepted.

It was in the legends. And I didn't say that it could be a direct conception, but it could be a horizontal transmission of the code. There is no difference between a virus and any other tissue. If any particle containing DNA or RNA enters a cell, it can be copied into the nucleus. I don't know how likely it is, but it's possible. Virus-like particles are generated in the blood, which can act in exactly the same way as viruses.

Biologists denied horizontal transmission before reverse transcriptase was discovered; now it is de facto accepted.

You are welcome to believe that there are people descended from a mating of a human and a dog. I will stick with scientific facts.

The US probably has more women in executive positions than any nation on Earth. They are CEOs of huge corporations like Kraft, Pepsico, Dupont, Wellpoint, Xerox, and Sunoco. But you want them to stay home and be your pretty little homemaker? No.

I have raised 2 daughters. Both are in good relationships (1 married and 1 engaged). I never, repeat NEVER told them they should be subservient to anyone. And I am proud of the way they turned out.

If you need women to be your underlings, you have a problem. That problem is not theirs.
Interestingly, I work in a company where most of our management team are women....and yet it's the female workers who are the first to say that there are too many women in management and it has become a "social bitch club"..and that this is one of the main reasons the company is so screwed up. Seriously, THREE of my female coworkers said that. Their ages are 32, 55 and 64.

and what about those feline friends?

🌻🥨🥨🧸🏚️🏆😾😽😹😺😻😸😼

Feline Friends are pretty awesome as well ... They just have the tendency to set their own schedule.
Plus ... My cat Genghis ... Has a wonderful negative attitude that makes her even more fun to have a round.

.​

I mean the classical type of the American woman, which is characterized by not-wide hips, small booty, slenderness, and beautiful body shapes, a type similar to the Hispanic and Indian type.

This is the property of the American nation, but due to various demographic processes and the mixing of cultures, this type may disappear. Special measures must be taken to preserve the classic American woman.
Wtf?

I mean the classical type of the American woman, which is characterized by not-wide hips, small booty, slenderness, and beautiful body shapes, a type similar to the Hispanic and Indian type.

This is the property of the American nation, but due to various demographic processes and the mixing of cultures, this type may disappear. Special measures must be taken to preserve the classic American woman.
:cuckoo:

considering the USA is a mixture of multiple ethnicities/races, the premise of this thread makes no sense

Interesting that you ask. I was just in Austin visiting my son for the recent weekend. There are many women exactly like that, concentrated in the "Domain" section of Austin, which has hotels, bars, restaurants, and singles apartments. I love my Houston area women, but they are much more curvy.

The small butts you are interested in can be found in Austin, but it's an expensive area. Expensive as in deliberately high prices for people who take pride in paying high prices. The hotel that my son put us up in had breakfast available - for twenty-nine dollars. We drove to Mickey-D's, hell.

Lots of college-age or slightly older girls with BB butts, I'm not kidding. But also women of a certain maturity who clearly work their asses off to stay slim - pun intended.

Forum List

Back