Zone1 Preservation of the American type of woman

It does not have to be spelled out.
This is an obvious scam for idiots. Anything can be interpreted as a right, if the concept of right is not defined. This is one of the main methods of scammers to manipulate concepts that have no definition.

Let me guess, you want the exact wording in the US Constitution that allows it to be censored?
I don't think it's a matter of laws, it's some kind of politics. Freedom of speech is defined in the constitution and it can only be limited for ethical reasons. But since this is an adult resource, it cannot be an ethical motive.

In general, all obscene language has a political connotation, because semantically it has no difference with conventional medical terms.

Perhaps the prohibition of the word "c * nt" is due to the fact that women have different forms of the vagina, and some forms may be saggy or reminiscent of a male penis.

This is an obvious scam for idiots. Anything can be interpreted as a right, if the concept of right is not defined. This is one of the main methods of scammers to manipulate concepts that have no definition.

Off Topic. Not discussing it here any more.

I don't think it's a matter of laws, it's some kind of politics. Freedom of speech is defined in the constitution and it can only be limited for ethical reasons. But since this is an adult resource, it cannot be an ethical motive.

In general, all obscene language has a political connotation, because semantically it has no difference with conventional medical terms.

Perhaps the prohibition of the word "c * nt" is due to the fact that women have different forms of the vagina, and some forms may be saggy or reminiscent of a male penis.

The 1st amendment's Freedom of Speech only concerns gov't interference or censorship. Not censorship on private property.

It is not political. It is simply restricting certain obscenities.

As I was watching the video above, it occurred to me, I pity you.

Now there are good reasons to feel sorry for you. Growing up in Russia, never knowing the value of a strong independent woman, or your unmitigated hatred of so many people.

But feeling sorry for you and true pity are different.

I pity you because you have never known the loyalty and love of a dog. Never been greeted by the joyful dog who is excited that you came home. Never seen a dog look at you like you hung the moon & stars. Never been comforted during hard times by an animal who's only thought is your pain, which he does not even understand. He simply knows that the most important thing in his life is sad. Never seen a dog's joyful exuberance at the smallest game or throwing a ball. Never felt the safety of having a dog watcing over you. Never had a big furry head lay on your lap, content to just be touching you.

Granted, you are spared the gut wrenching agony of having to put a beloved pet down, for their sake. But whatever that pain, the years of loving, loyal companionship makes it all worthwhile.

For this reason I pity you.

Only the last idiot would think that a cow is cowardly.

Conversely ... Any correlation the suggests that Bravery in any way is an adequate substitute for, or representation of Intelligence ...
Is simply defeated in the fact that if it was true, I wouldn't be grilling a steak at the moment ... :auiqs.jpg:

.​

A dog does a far better job, with less lip and no dirty underwear laying around ... :auiqs.jpg:

1657412450942.jpeg

This is why northern European matriarchal women preferred dogs

Some peoples have legends that their ancestors mated with wolves, and they are descended from wolves. Maybe it really had a place, a negative blood type could appear from here. Because monkeys do not have such a group, and dogs are Rh-negative

This could be where the laughter comes from. It is similar to barking, but other animals do not have laughter, and comedies were not in all cultures. Laughter has the same properties as barking, when one laughs, others start laughing too.

According to Aristotle, laughter used to be considered a property of the rabble; comedies were written for them.

By the way, there is some connection between the word cannabinoids and canine

At the same time, humor was apparently most common among the forest peoples, for example, ditties were among the Balts and Finns

Some peoples have legends that their ancestors mated with wolves, and they are descended from wolves. Maybe it really had a place, a negative blood type could appear from here. Because monkeys do not have such a group, and dogs are Rh-negative

There is this little thing called genetics. You might look into it. It is impossible to have offspring from a man and a dog.

Forum List

Back