Preschool Crack Dealer

Originally posted by NewGuy
:D

Maybe I should bring my K5 Chevy blazer. It is the old style box of steel that you can't find anywhere anymore.

Can you imagine the looks I get from all the yuppies and their girlfriends in their cameros when I smoke 'em in a race?

A big steel box with 4x4 tires beats a new camero with a 350.

We BOTH have the same size engine.....hmmm.

You would "not" beat my miata around Thunderhill...Most Camaro's can't either :D

heheh

Originally posted by OCA
Yeah thats about 1 1/2 hrs north

After T-Hill, I'll be following HWY 162 to HWY 301, then 301 to HWY 20, to HWY 101, and up the coast back towards home. If it's within reasonable distance, I'd love to buy either of y'all a beer :)

Actually, I will have to see about that.

I'm not a drinker, but we can meet up.

I might just bring another piece of vehicle history with me from 1960.

Originally posted by dmp
After T-Hill, I'll be following HWY 162 to HWY 301, then 301 to HWY 20, to HWY 101, and up the coast back towards home. If it's within reasonable distance, I'd love to buy either of y'all a beer :)

Man if I was still there i'd take you up on that offer but I live in D.C. now lol. Sounds like you are going towards the coast anyway. Sac sits pretty much smack dab in between the Sierras and the coast.

You wouldn't believe it. Median house price IN NORTH HIGHLANDS is almost $300k. And we are only second up from del paso heights.

Roseville is crowded, half million dollar homes the norm, Rocklin is filling up and Lincoln is the newest hotspot.

I am headed near Modoc county near Oregon.

Holy smokes you really meant the sticks! Yeah North Highlands is too damn close to the heights and hard to believe houses there are 300k. My old man lives in Rancho Murieta and most of my family who are Greeks live in Elk Grove & Wilton area as they were farmers. Originally when we came from Greece though lived in S.F. Sacramento is the new L.A. as it now takes you about an hour to go from one side to the other.

Actually, I will have to see about that.

I'm not a drinker, but we can meet up.

I might just bring another piece of vehicle history with me from 1960.

As long as the brakes are good, and it can handle...the track day costs $175. :)

it is rather sad that a four year old was found with crack in his back pack, but that does not mean that the entire black race should be blamed for it. There are other races on welfare as well and there are other races who are equaly stricken with poverty. A

This thing couldn't do the track.

It is a 1960 GMC motorhome. One of about 400 or so that were made. -Only distributed to California and Arizona, it was called a "House Car". It was the first year, first production run of the 1 ton chassis. As such, they beefed it up to 5 ton.

It has a straight 6 250 and a 4 speed with a browning 3 speed making it a 12 speed semi type of ride.

I bought it with 30k ORIGINAL miles last year and have been slowly redoing the aged stuff so it doesn't croak in the middle of nowhere.

Originally posted by OCA
Holy smokes you really meant the sticks! Yeah North Highlands is too damn close to the heights and hard to believe houses there are 300k. My old man lives in Rancho Murieta and most of my family who are Greeks live in Elk Grove & Wilton area as they were farmers. Originally when we came from Greece though lived in S.F. Sacramento is the new L.A. as it now takes you about an hour to go from one side to the other.

WOW! That is an interesting bit of history!

I grew up in the Bay Area....near Oakland. It had the highest murder rate per capita.

I believe now that distinction belongs to St. Louis. You'll never guess what other town consistently ranks up there :STOCKTON lol
No kidding per capita Stockton has one of the highest crime rates in the country.

Forum List

Back