Pres Carter Says, Yes, Racism is Alive and Well

Racism.jpg

Carter is right. I know people, people that I care about, that hate Obama and I am sure race is playing a big part of it. Sometimes Carter goes overboard on issues, but he is just saying what a lot of people are thinking. There are still people out there who are indignant that a "Black Man" is leading a predominately white country.

Racism is not dead in America.

Well I disagree with you and agree with the president Obama disagrees with Jimmy Carter on race issue - Yahoo! News

PILGRIM, stop talking out of your neck for a second please.

Blacks in America have been voting for White presidents now for decades and decades and decades...ever since they finally give them permission to vote.

And who is they? And please be specific.

Don't be an asshole now...WHO wrote the laws Einstein?

Think McFly...think.

You call me an asshole for asking a question? Hey if you can't give a specific answer that's your own stupidity but don't call me an asshole because of your failures.

Fact is I know the answer, I was seeing just how honest you would be. And being true to your character, you ducked and dodged the question. The correct answer to who "they" are is "republicans". As I've already shown you with historical fact which party has done more to advance people of color and it has been the republicans time after time protecting the rights of minorities. While the democrats just preach about it, republicans actually get things done. You really should get your facts straight before you post, unless of course you like having your foot in your mouth, in that case, carry on.

Beck the biggest racist in the media is talking about people being racist.

Now I've seen everything.

:rolleyes:

How did you come to this conclusion? State specific facts and back them up with credible sources.

I for one am sick of fucks like you making accusations like this , now either back up your claim or retract your statement!!!

How about we get the right's newest leader, Dick Armey of Freedomworks and march on Washington fame, to weigh in on the issue?

This is what the Dick said a year ago:

The "Bubba vote" and underlying racism will hurt Democrat Barack Obama in key battleground states such as Ohio and Pennsylvania, former House majority leader Dick Armey said Wednesday.

"The Bubba vote is there, and it's very real, and it is everywhere," Armey told USA TODAY and Gannett News Service. "There's an awful lot of people in America, bless their heart, who simply are not emotionally prepared to vote for a black man.

"It's deplorable, but it is real," said Armey....

Armey: 'Bubba vote' to hurt Obama - USATODAY.com

How about we get the right's newest leader, Dick Armey of Freedomworks and march on Washington fame, to weigh in on the issue?

This is what the Dick said a year ago:

The "Bubba vote" and underlying racism will hurt Democrat Barack Obama in key battleground states such as Ohio and Pennsylvania, former House majority leader Dick Armey said Wednesday.

"The Bubba vote is there, and it's very real, and it is everywhere," Armey told USA TODAY and Gannett News Service. "There's an awful lot of people in America, bless their heart, who simply are not emotionally prepared to vote for a black man.

"It's deplorable, but it is real," said Armey....

Armey: 'Bubba vote' to hurt Obama - USATODAY.com

So now "Bubba" is a racist term?

I'll let you tell that to this man....
buba_smith_large.jpg

u never hear an African American use that term... only white people. Ur the one who "play the race card." The truth is this country still have some very serious racial issues & they need 2b dealt with.

I wanna say 2 that idiot from S.C, thank u 4 ur lack of manners, culture, tact... etc.:clap2: it moved Pres Carter 2 make that statement. I don't assume all white people r racist, but honestly I wouldn't care if they were. They don't define who I am, they define their lack of character. BUT, when u start lyin & creatin division 4 no reason, it's time 2 call a spade a spade.

It's amazin how supportive they were when we went 2 war cuz some country had invisible weapons of mass destruction; killed off a family cuz they "hid" the weapons so well that we couldn't find them; ran the world's economy down the tubes, & lets not 4get borrowing the country's military cuz "U know he tried 2 kill my daddy". death & distruction... who does that describe... he came 2 steal, kill, & destroy. they loved him.

But opposes a man cuz he's... a good speaker; want's 2 hold companies accountable 4 corruption; cares 4 the well being of others, not just the price of oil. U c where I'm goin here?
They should be tryin 2 repair this country, not worryin bout the color of his skin. The nut job Limbaugh makin the comment that he hopes Obama fails. wtf? y would u hope ur pres fail. that's crazy& he has people following his idiotic thinkin. I am a little confused though, with the state of the economy that GW left us in, how would he know if Pres Obama fail?:eusa_eh:

u never hear an African American use that term... only white people. Ur the one who "play the race card." The truth is this country still have some very serious racial issues & they need 2b dealt with.

I wanna say 2 that idiot from S.C, thank u 4 ur lack of manners, culture, tact... etc.:clap2: it moved Pres Carter 2 make that statement. I don't assume all white people r racist, but honestly I wouldn't care if they were. They don't define who I am, they define their lack of character. BUT, when u start lyin & creatin division 4 no reason, it's time 2 call a spade a spade.

It's amazin how supportive they were when we went 2 war cuz some country had invisible weapons of mass destruction; killed off a family cuz they "hid" the weapons so well that we couldn't find them; ran the world's economy down the tubes, & lets not 4get borrowing the country's military cuz "U know he tried 2 kill my daddy". death & distruction... who does that describe... he came 2 steal, kill, & destroy. they loved him.

But opposes a man cuz he's... a good speaker; want's 2 hold companies accountable 4 corruption; cares 4 the well being of others, not just the price of oil. U c where I'm goin here?
They should be tryin 2 repair this country, not worryin bout the color of his skin. The nut job Limbaugh makin the comment that he hopes Obama fails. wtf? y would u hope ur pres fail. that's crazy& he has people following his idiotic thinkin. I am a little confused though, with the state of the economy that GW left us in, how would he know if Pres Obama fail?:eusa_eh:

Spoken like an ignorant black American! My guess is you haven't passed the third grade yet and that second grade has been the hardest eight years of your life.

Spoken like an ignorant black American! My guess is you haven't passed the third grade yet and that second grade has been the hardest eight years of your life.

Did you just call that poster an ignorant nigrah?? Probably a kid of the text message generation, but you have no way to know for sure if the child is black; he or she might like chocolate. You do show your true colors in a pinch there though, dontcha? :eusa_whistle:

Did you just call that poster an ignorant nigrah?? Probably a kid of the text message generation, but you have no way to know for sure if the child is black; he or she might like chocolate. You do show your true colors in a pinch there though, dontcha? :eusa_whistle:

nigrah? what the fuck? I suspected you were racist and now you just reinforced that opinion. I'm pretty sure that was a black american, I've been around blacks my entire life and I understand their jargon and I've heard all of their complaints. And this one was a typical black American. My true colors? If you call being an observant, intelligent man, as showing my true colors then, yes I reckon I did. You have no way of knowing that person is a child, yet you make that assumption, how is your assumption any different than mine? Oh besides you calling that person a "nigrah".

nigrah? what the fuck? I suspected you were racist and now you just reinforced that opinion. I'm pretty sure that was a black american, I've been around blacks my entire life and I understand their jargon and I've heard all of their complaints. And this one was a typical black American. My true colors? If you call being an observant, intelligent man, as showing my true colors then, yes I reckon I did. You have no way of knowing that person is a child, yet you make that assumption, how is your assumption any different than mine? Oh besides you calling that person a "nigrah".

Nigrah was a term my daughter (3 days back labor son, and she'll be shocked to learn her mother doesn't like her) brought home from high school. We laughed our asses off. Child is a term I would use for the younger (maybe est) generation who uses the newer (est) communication devices that charges by the figure, and the kids have learned a brandy new shorthand. I got your true colors from you deeming that post, "Spoken like an ignorant black American! My guess is you haven't passed the third grade yet and that second grade has been the hardest eight years of your life.") Not even a nice try at deflection. Whatta maroon. :eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq8F8PeDBOU]YouTube - Daffy says: You're despicable!![/ame]

Nigrah was a term my daughter (3 days back labor son, and she'll be shocked to learn her mother doesn't like her) brought home from high school. We laughed our asses off. Child is a term I would use for the younger (maybe est) generation who uses the newer (est) communication devices that charges by the figure, and the kids have learned a brandy new shorthand. I got your true colors from you deeming that post, "Spoken like an ignorant black American! My guess is you haven't passed the third grade yet and that second grade has been the hardest eight years of your life.") Not even a nice try at deflection. Whatta maroon. :eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq8F8PeDBOU]YouTube - Daffy says: You're despicable!![/ame]

You made absolutely no sense. However you did reinforce your bigoted point of view.

You made absolutely no sense. However you did reinforce your bigoted point of view.

Go ahead an feign innocence. Everyone else can read.

"I'm pretty sure that was a black american, I've been around blacks my entire life and I understand their jargon and I've heard all of their complaints." Yeah, that was you, too.

Last edited:
Typical.

A: You are a stupid [insert normal clssification]

B: Did you just call her a stupid [insert racially charged term]?

A: huh?

B: Don't try to deny it! Everyone else can read.

scarecrow.jpg

rush-limbaugh-fn.jpg

In a remark extraordinary even by the standards of conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh, the right-wing radio heavyweight declared on his program Wednesday that the United States needed to return to racially segregated buses.

Referring to an incident in which a white student was beaten by black students on a bus, Limbaugh said: “I think the guy’s wrong. I think not only it was racism, it was justifiable racism. I mean, that’s the lesson we’re being taught here today. Kid shouldn’t have been on the bus anyway. We need segregated buses — it was invading space and stuff. This is Obama’s America.”

YouTube - Daffy says: You're despicable!!

Go ahead an feign innocence. Everyone else can read.

"I'm pretty sure that was a black american, I've been around blacks my entire life and I understand their jargon and I've heard all of their complaints." Yeah, that was you, too.

I'n not denying anything I've said, but for you to see any racism in it is beyond the pale.

Truth is, I have been around blacks my entire life, I do understand their jargon and I've heard damn near every complaint they have. Now explain to me how the fuck that's racist and you calling chocolate a nigrah isn't?

Damn you're as stupid as Jay Canuck!!! If I didn't know better I'd think ya'll were twins!

Last edited:
...for crap President's, just like you! Hell if there was no Civil War you would heads and tails above Buchanan!

It has been more than 3 decades since your Presidency, your legacy is set as one of the top 3 worst President! Since your creditability blows, it's about time for you to :anj_stfu::ahole-1:!

Spoken like an ignorant black American! My guess is you haven't passed the third grade yet and that second grade has been the hardest eight years of your life.[/QUOTE]

Once again, ignorant white man... wrong again.... COLLEGE EDUCATED- your greatest fear... just like the Obama's!

Forum List

Back