Pres Bush Is Popular Wordwide

Actually more people voted vfor Gore than Bush...

No, Bush governs by the voices in his head...he doesn't use the grey matter because he doesn't have any...shrug...

Clinton came as close to balancing the budget as any president you've had. What will Bush's legacy be? 4000 dead soldiers? Blown out budget? Tell me RSR, what has made Bush such a great president? He believes in his convictions? So did Idi Amin, Mao, Pol Pot, Stalin and Hitler. Believing in convictions doesn't make you great, the convictions themselves are the important thing - ie, are the convictions something for others to aspire to, or despise?

The President is NOT chosen by the popular vote

Pres Bush is the lefts worst nightmare and I love to see them suffer from Bush Derangement Syndrome

gw_foot_mouth3_149.jpg

I knew Bush haters would not like this thread

Damn good reason to start it

Red States Fool:
The President is NOT chosen by the popular vote

...and again,
Pres Bush is a fine President. Unlike Clinton, he does not govern by polls - he governs by what he thinks is right.

Wasn't this the latest of a long lying list of belated Republi\!/ alibis for why we had to kill millions of Eye-rakis in order to oust Saddam? Not to mention the scores of American created DICTATORS, who had started to think for themseves, before him? That is, they weren't democratically elected and governed by personal decree like Dimwit?

Aren't these also Al Qaeda's criterion for the global Islamic Caliphate it wants to set up? :eusa_think:

Stick to cut and pasting, Jubal. Every time you try to extemporize you hoist yourself on your own petard. :eusa_doh:

BTW, Red States Bubba. Ever wonder why Cro-Magnon retards like you, with your knee-jerk mentality, are the darlings of the Christ-capitalist ruling class? It's because they can seamlessly cut-and-paste their simplistic Messianic-imperialistic agendas straight into you rote-loving rent-a-minds.

As for the Repblicrats war n T-u-u-r, the world dreads the day when the rabidly "patriotic," Bible brainwashed 600lb Gorilla finally gets its none to secret wish - to be the only Bubba on the block with all the WMD.

Ever ask yourself WHY you and your xenophobic fascist friends would want this?

I'll give you the only three possible reasons: craven pathological fear, a totally unjustified sense of divine entitlement, or a combination of the two.

YOU and your self-fixated fruitcake friends are the REAL reason America is as welcome as a fart in a space suit around the world.

Consequently there is no way I'd limit your posts.

"Terrorists" (i.e. any non-Americans according to Dimwit and the even denser dupes who support him) may just come here seeking to know what they are up against. When they read your risible rants, and some of the other pathetic specimens moronic missives, they will be much encouraged to keep on fighting. :rofl:

To simplify it for your room temperature IQ, you and your reactionary pals are the REAL CAUSE of terrorism. :cuckoo:

Red States Fool:

...and again,

Wasn't this the latest of a long lying list of belated Republi\!/ alibis for why we had to kill millions of Eye-rakis in order to oust Saddam? Not to mention the scores of American created DICTATORS, who had started to think for themseves, before him? That is, they weren't democratically elected and governed by personal decree like Dimwit?

Aren't these also Al Qaeda's criterion for the global Islamic Caliphate it wants to set up? :eusa_think:

Stick to cut and pasting, Jubal. Every time you try to extemporize you hoist yourself on your own petard. :eusa_doh:

BTW, Red States Bubba. Ever wonder why Cro-Magnon retards like you, with your knee-jerk mentality, are the darlings of the Christ-capitalist ruling class? It's because they can seamlessly cut-and-paste their simplistic Messianic-imperialistic agendas straight into you rote-loving rent-a-minds.

As for the Repblicrats war n T-u-u-r, the world dreads the day when the rabidly "patriotic," Bible brainwashed 600lb Gorilla finally gets its none to secret wish - to be the only Bubba on the block with all the WMD.

Ever ask yourself WHY you and your xenophobic fascist friends would want this?

I'll give you the only three possible reasons: craven pathological fear, a totally unjustified sense of divine entitlement, or a combination of the two.

YOU and your self-fixated fruitcake friends are the REAL reason America is as welcome as a fart in a space suit around the world.

Consequently there is no way I'd limit your posts.

"Terrorists" (i.e. any non-Americans according to Dimwit and the even denser dupes who support him) may just come here seeking to know what they are up against. When they read your risible rants, and some of the other pathetic specimens moronic missives, they will be much encouraged to keep on fighting. :rofl:

To simplify it for your room temperature IQ, you and your reactionary pals are the REAL CAUSE of terrorism. :cuckoo:

This is about as good as it gets from a liberal suffering from Bush Derangement Syndrome

This is about as good as it gets from a liberal suffering from Bush Derangement Syndrome

IS THAT ALL?!! No ego crushing comeback or cutting repartee from your extensive cut and paste collection? Just more of the usual puerile "Nah, ya Momma wears combat boots!" patois we put up with? sad:

So you haven't got enough vocabulary to engage in an exchange of wits with a geriatric brain-damaged old drunk who didn't finish grade school, eh? :rolleyes:

Then best you go back to cumming all over your favourite Penttrailer centrefold of that repulsive Faux Channel nuff-nuff Greta Von Sustagen

Or is it a revealing photo of Bill O’Vilely, safely hidden in the family Bible, that you blow your virginal Clag bags all over? :redface:

IS THAT ALL?!! No ego crushing comeback or cutting repartee from your extensive cut and paste collection? Just more of the usual puerile "Nah, ya Momma wears combat boots!" patois we put up with? sad:

So you haven't got enough vocabulary to engage in an exchange of wits with a geriatric brain-damaged old drunk who didn't finish grade school, eh? :rolleyes:

Then best you go back to cumming all over your favourite Penttrailer centrefold of that repulsive Faux Channel nuff-nuff Greta Von Sustagen

Or is it a revealing photo of Bill O’Vilely, safely hidden in the family Bible, that you blow your virginal Clag bags all over? :redface:

When you post something worth replying to - I will

In the meantime keep sticking pins in your GWB doll and scream how the world is coming to an end

is the blow up doll girlfriend still making you sleep on the couch, RSR?

Dude that is some funny shit right there. You fucking owned his ass bad with that one. And the funny thing is, no he can't come back with anything other than..

Good news for America is bad news for you ...rhetoric.. It's so damn funny..

Wait a second idiot, It's the republicans that use the fear tactic. They are the ones who say the world is coming to an end and THEY are the only ones who can protect us. Get your FACTS, as you like to call them, straight.

When you post something worth replying to - I will

In the meantime keep sticking pins in your GWB doll and scream how the world is coming to an end

is the blow up doll girlfriend still making you sleep on the couch, RSR?

....we definitely don't need another synthetic cut-lunch commando round here! Imagine a Mini Me of him posting carbon copies of his cut n' pastes from American versions of Der Stürmer!! :omg: :omg:

You obviously missed his Freudian slip a couple of posts back:

RSR’s blow-up doll has simian features, is a despicable military deserter, and pleads, in a pretentious Texas twang with unmistakable undertones of Martha’s Vineyard patrician, ”O-w-w give me 12 inches and HURT me big boy!”…..so RSR fucks him four times and blackens both his beady imbecilic eyes! :rofl:

Funny how everyone pictures RSR as furtive, ferret-featured, fist fertilizer with a face full of yellow furuncles, isn't it! :badgrin:

So this Doug Wead character writes a whole essay on how popular Bush is, without providing a shred of evidence (outside of a few anecdotes) to back up his claims, and that makes it a matter of fact? I don't think so. :rolleyes:

only to braindead republican zombies like rsr...

Did anyone notice how this Redstates fool went from they love Bush to they hate Bush in a matter of 6 minutes?

LOL, good point. For the record:

Posted by red states rule at 5:35pm:
Pres Bush Is Popular Wordwide

Posted by red states rule at 6:41pm:
Funny how other countries hate America and the President, but LOVE out money

RSR, either you are a bot programmed to spew propaganda or you have schizophrenia.

RSR ALWAYS posts Op-ed pieces and then claims they are fact. It's what he does....that, and spout one liner talking points....

oh, and avoid every single question anyone ever poses to him....I forgot that part! :)

you certainly don't expect him to actually research a topic and draw his own conclusions, do you? That would require a level of intelligence rsr lacks...

Few countries NEVER ask for the US for money or help

Pres Bush is a fine President. Unlike Clinton, he does not govern by polls - he governs by what he thinks is right

If Pres Bush is a bumbling idiot - what does that make Gore and Kerry? They did lose to him you know

After the 04 election some overseas papers ran headlines asking how can so many Americans be so dumb?

Not that I give a shit what other countries think

this thread is about what other countries think... are you lost again?

Forum List

Back