Pres Bush Is Popular Wordwide

How dare you compare Pres Bush with Chavez

Hugo is loved and admiired by the left in this country. Don't you dare mention his name in the same breath with Pres Bush.

How dare you compare Pres Bush with Chavez

Hugo is loved and admiired by the left in this country. Don't you dare mention his name in the same breath with Pres Bush.

or you'll do what, "big shooter"? kick the walls of your doublewide in disgust?

:rofl:

ChavezBushChavezBushChavezBushChavezBushChavezBushChavezBushChavezBush

or you'll do what, "big shooter"? kick the walls of your doublewide in disgust?

:rofl:

ChavezBushChavezBushChavezBushChavezBushChavezBushChavezBushChavezBush

I was thinking more of the lefts reaction

I am use to the libs smearing and insulting America and it's leader. They have a long history of doing it

Looks like Hugo is doing his own version of the Fairness Doctrine by shutting down the opposition TV station

I know that is what libs would love to do with Rush, Sean, and Fox News. Storm the buildings and pull the plug

I was thinking more of the lefts reaction

I am use to the libs smearing and insulting America and it's leader. They have a long history of doing it

Looks like Hugo is doing his own version of the Fairness Doctrine by shutting down the opposition TV station

I know that is what libs would love to do with Rush, Sean, and Fox News. Storm the buildings and pull the plug

I think Chavez is a pompous asshole.... kinda like you in that regard. I only asked you what you were planning on doing with your tough talk. nothing, I guess...so why talk so tough, then?

I would never want to shut Rush and Sean and Faux News down.... as more and more Americans begin to realize how they were misled into the war in Iraq, and how terrible the consequences of that deception are, the more they will realize what flacks for the administration those outlets have been.

I have to agree with RSR.

The perception through the media is that Bush is less popular than he actually is in the world while the media portrays Hugh as being more popular than he is.

I think Chavez is a pompous asshole.... kinda like you in that regard. I only asked you what you were planning on doing with your tough talk. nothing, I guess...so why talk so tough, then?

I would never want to shut Rush and Sean and Faux News down.... as more and more Americans begin to realize how they were misled into the war in Iraq, and how terrible the consequences of that deception are, the more they will realize what flacks for the administration those outlets have been.

Then why have so many libs snuggled up to him and said what a great guy he is? (sort of like Castro)

Where are all the big mouth libs who whine about rights being violated here in the US - speaking out against their buddy Chavez

When Chavez made his UN speech bashing Bush, he sounded just like a typical Dem on the nightly news

If the folks were misled MM - who misled them? Dems said the same thing about WMD's and they did NOT read the intel before they voted

Forum List

Back