Pregnant woman smashes restaurant windows over lack of beef patties...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Pregnant woman, upset over lack of beef patties, smashes New York restaurant’s windows with bat, police say

A pregnant woman had some major beef with a New York restaurant.

New York City police are searching for a woman who was caught on camera smashing a restaurant’s windows and front door in the Bronx with a bat after she allegedly found out the eatery ran out of the beef patties she was craving.

The unidentified woman went to the Back Home Restaurant about 4:20 p.m. on Jan. 15 and ordered a beef patty, but an employee told her they ran out, police said. Upset by the news, she left the restaurant and came back with a bat and began smashing the store’s windows and front door.

Surveillance video released by police Saturday shows at least one passerby attempting to stop the enraged woman, but ultimately stepping back from the bat-swinging hangry customer.

The woman fled the scene after the attack. No one was injured in the incident.

Jesus Christ! Remind me never to piss off an angry, hungry pregnant woman.

Good lord.
If i was the babby daddy, i would want an abortion. Wouldnt want any ties to that crazy bitch

Pregnant woman, upset over lack of beef patties, smashes New York restaurant’s windows with bat, police say

New York City police are searching for a woman who was caught on camera smashing a restaurant’s windows and front door in the Bronx with a bat after she allegedly found out the eatery ran out of the beef patties she was craving.

The unidentified woman went to the Back Home Restaurant about 4:20 p.m. on Jan. 15 and ordered a beef patty, but an employee told her they ran out, police said. Upset by the news, she left the restaurant and came back with a bat and began smashing the store’s windows and front door.

Surveillance video released by police Saturday shows at least one passerby attempting to stop the enraged woman, but ultimately stepping back from the bat-swinging hangry customer.

Yeah, I can understand that. With me it was peanut butter. Crunchy.

Yeah, I had to look, BUT I KNEW. She be black.

Did she call 911?

How did I know it was a pregnant black women before I looked? ESP?

What a fuckin shame some people here had to rush to bring race into it. Talk about SHEEP, Dotr.

She's Black, so she'll get off light. Someone will cry "racism," a bunch of black organizations will come to her defense, then she'll get a light slap on the wrist. Maybe the restaurant owners will have to pay HER for damages for emotional distress.

Did you open this thread so the racists could roll around in their mud, Aaron?

Pregnant women are crazy and mean.

I'd betcha anything the weather was miserable and she had called ahead and ordered a cheese burger and they said come on in, so she forced her swollen feet into her shoes and took the bus over to the restaurant with her mouth all set for a burger and ..... the miserable bitch of a waitress tells her they're all out.

Pregnant women are crazy and mean.
Some women don't even have to be pregnant. A couple months ago a female member of our town council took a bat and in broad daylight broke out the windows of a pot shop after a very heated meeting regarding same.

Forum List

Back