Pregnant woman smashes restaurant windows over lack of beef patties...

What a fuckin shame some people here had to rush to bring race into it. Talk about SHEEP, Dotr.

You are servile...even as sheep go. Your programming can never be broken.
Kiss my grits. I sure hope my "programming" won't be broken, if it means calling out racists like you.

Exactly. You are programmed to look for and see only one form of racism...even when it’s just realism. You don’t mind racism in the slightest.

Pregnant woman, upset over lack of beef patties, smashes New York restaurant’s windows with bat, police say

A pregnant woman had some major beef with a New York restaurant.

New York City police are searching for a woman who was caught on camera smashing a restaurant’s windows and front door in the Bronx with a bat after she allegedly found out the eatery ran out of the beef patties she was craving.

The unidentified woman went to the Back Home Restaurant about 4:20 p.m. on Jan. 15 and ordered a beef patty, but an employee told her they ran out, police said. Upset by the news, she left the restaurant and came back with a bat and began smashing the store’s windows and front door.

Surveillance video released by police Saturday shows at least one passerby attempting to stop the enraged woman, but ultimately stepping back from the bat-swinging hangry customer.

The woman fled the scene after the attack. No one was injured in the incident.

Jesus Christ! Remind me never to piss off an angry, hungry pregnant woman.
Did you open this thread so the racists could roll around in their mud, Aaron?

I like posting stories that I find funny in "Current Events" that aren't meant to be political or racial in any way, but I kinda knew where this one would lead. Yeah, some white dude shot up a pizza shop looking for Clinton's secret pedophilia ring, but this angry black customer? She's out of control. :lol:

In other words you thought the same thing...but pretend to be offended when others make note of it.

Pregnant woman, upset over lack of beef patties, smashes New York restaurant’s windows with bat, police say

New York City police are searching for a woman who was caught on camera smashing a restaurant’s windows and front door in the Bronx with a bat after she allegedly found out the eatery ran out of the beef patties she was craving.

The unidentified woman went to the Back Home Restaurant about 4:20 p.m. on Jan. 15 and ordered a beef patty, but an employee told her they ran out, police said. Upset by the news, she left the restaurant and came back with a bat and began smashing the store’s windows and front door.

Surveillance video released by police Saturday shows at least one passerby attempting to stop the enraged woman, but ultimately stepping back from the bat-swinging hangry customer.

Yes Aaron should know better than to post a video where everyone can see another black tearing up another restaurant. He should have followed the media lead in only showing blacks as victims.
Want me to post more headlines for you?

I like posting stories that I find funny in "Current Events" that aren't meant to be political or racial in any way, but I kinda knew where this one would lead. Yeah, some white dude shot up a pizza shop looking for Clinton's secret pedophilia ring, but this angry black customer? She's out of control. :lol:

In other words you thought the same thing...but pretend to be offended when others make note of it.

You people don't offend me. You're just predictable.

Yes Aaron should know better than to post a video where everyone can see another black tearing up another restaurant. He should have followed the media lead in only showing blacks as victims.

Ir was a black owned restaurant where this woman was a frequent customer, You brought her race into it.

Ir was a black owned restaurant where this woman was a frequent customer, You brought her race into it.

You brought her gender and reproductive status into it. Some biological markers are not supposed to be noticed unless it leads to political advantage?

You people don't offend me. You're just predictable.

No more than yourself. As you said...it was something you noticed.

Ha! DOTR trying so hard to not acknowledge he was the first person in this thread to bring race into it.
That's what I "love" about the left. They work so hard to PRETEND they don't see the common angry black woman. They know, but they pretend this behaviour is COMMON to all cultures.

Forum List

Back