Predictions????????

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
On what stupid questions the Liberals are going to ask Bush at the next townhall meeting/debate??

Bonnie said:
On what stupid questions the Liberals are going to ask Bush at the next townhall meeting/debate??
At some point we shall hear the question
"Are you going to apologize for lying to the world about Saddam having WMD's and sending children to die needlessly in an unjust war that killed thousands of innocent women and children?"
Any bets? :tinfoil:

Bonnie said:

Is this really productive? I've seen less and less of conservatives putting up slam-dunk posts and then patting each other on the back for hitting them out of the park. However, there are still examples, such as this thread. The other day Cp- posted the most assanine statement I've ever heard coming from someone's mouth about how easy the invasion of Iraq was for the military. He claimed to 'need a veteran's take' on it to see whether or not it was, in fact, the most moronic thing he'd ever heard. This type of thing really frustrates me. There are stupid flamers on both sides of the fence but its not productive to post their shit and say 'See! See how stupid liberals are! They're all so stupid!' And then two dozen people come along and agree with your post and give you positive rep for pointing out, again, how stupid the stupid liberals are.

Is it really productive? How about:
"Any predictions....on what questions are going to be asked of Bush in the next townhall meeting/debate?"

I'm not trying to piss anyone off here, I just think there's a better way of doing things that we could all adhere to.

Forum List

Back