Preaching

NO, I talk about Buddhism because it's my spiritual path. I talk about what I know.

You can't convert anyone to Buddhism. You have to have the karma for it.

I don't tell anyone else that Buddhism is a better religion for THEM, it's a better religion for me.

All I do is ask some Christians to suspend their christian conversion agenda in order to discuss a topic of mutual interest.

Some Christians don't need to be asked. They aren't trying to convert me or anyone else.

That is exactly what most Christians on this board do, and you attack them because you are offended by other Christians.

Great example of The Bhudda's teachings.

Aren't you the same guy that just started a Buddhist death cult thread?

Great example of YOUR open mindedness about Buddhism. Practice what you preach. Why should I respect your beliefs when you don't respect mine?
Yeah, he didn't think about that one.

You missed the point.

You talk about Buddhism all the time, try to convince people that Jesus was a buddhist, tell them that Buddhism is a better religion than Christianity or Islam, and generally go around promoting your religion over others, yet you complain when other people do the same.

As a side note, the goal of religion is to convert people, even yours.

NO, I talk about Buddhism because it's my spiritual path. I talk about what I know.

I don't tell anyone else that Buddhism is a better religion for THEM, it's a better religion for me.

All I do is ask some Christians to suspend their christian conversion agenda in order to discuss a topic of mutual interest.

Some Christians don't need to be asked. They aren't trying to convert me or anyone else.

I have not read your posts that insult other faiths; perhaps individuals proclaiming a certain set of beliefs, but not entire faiths.

You are either lying, or deliberately avoiding most of her threads.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...iginal-sin-all-of-christianity-collapses.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/226863-is-the-pope-catholic.html

That is exactly what most Christians on this board do, and you attack them because you are offended by other Christians.

I personally like to attack the ones who use their religion to judge me or other people.
Or pretend they are better than me because they are Christian. If they are true Christian I don't attack them.

Because you are the expert on what a true Christian is.

The perfect example of hypocrisy.

I have not read your posts that insult other faiths; perhaps individuals proclaiming a certain set of beliefs, but not entire faiths.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...iginal-sin-all-of-christianity-collapses.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/226863-is-the-pope-catholic.html

How is asking a question attacking an entire faith?

Aren't you the same guy that just started a Buddhist death cult thread?

Great example of YOUR open mindedness about Buddhism. Practice what you preach. Why should I respect your beliefs when you don't respect mine?

I stand up for myself. You don't like that.

My open mindedness about Bhuddism includes the knowledge that some of its practitioners are murderers, operate cults, commit terrorism, and even lie. Unlike you, I don't hold that agains the entire religion.

Thanks for making my point for me, even if it took you a while.

Of course one can be a Christian and a Buddhist. ;)

Only if you don't understand either religion.

How is asking a question attacking an entire faith?

How is me starting a thread about a wacko group in Arizona me attacking Buddhism?

One of the threads was about the hypocrisy of the RCC. I have every right to question the RCC, as this is the religion of my family.

I raised questions about the Pope equivocating ordaining women as priests as grave a crime as priest pedophilia.

The other, is the truth, if you take the original sin story out of the Bible you have no need for a personal savior. I heard this story on NPR and it was a whole panel of Christians discussing that very topic.

Any questioning of Christianity at all causes Christians to be pissed off.

I personally like to attack the ones who use their religion to judge me or other people.
Or pretend they are better than me because they are Christian. If they are true Christian I don't attack them.

The perfect example of hypocrisy? I don't pretend to be a Christian, so I can do what I like. If you proclaim your faith, follow the teaching of the Bible and of Jesus. A true Christian doesn't judge. Didn't Jesus declare this in the Bible?

One of the threads was about the hypocrisy of the RCC. I have every right to question the RCC, as this is the religion of my family.

I raised questions about the Pope equivocating ordaining women as priests as grave a crime as priest pedophilia.

The other, is the truth, if you take the original sin story out of the Bible you have no need for a personal savior. I heard this story on NPR and it was a whole panel of Christians discussing that very topic.

Any questioning of Christianity at all causes Christians to be pissed off.

I don't think I ever said you don't have the right to question people, even if they are in a religion you have no history with, I am just pointing out that Peach needs to pay more attention to your posts.

The perfect example of hypocrisy? I don't pretend to be a Christian, so I can do what I like. If you proclaim your faith, follow the teaching of the Bible and of Jesus. A true Christian doesn't judge. Didn't Jesus declare this in the Bible?

You condemn people for judging you based on their beliefs, but you are quite willing to judge them based on yours. That makes you a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back