Preaching

• Banned
I think of some Christian posters here that I have good conversations with and ones that I never have a decent talk with.

The ones I talk who don't preach at me are the ones I like discussing all kinds of topics with.

I challenge Christians to discuss religious topics without trying to convert anyone to Christianity. Can you do that?

24/7

Doesn't it get old?

Yes, it does, yet you keep right on preaching.

Explain what you mean. I don't do anything 24/7 except breathe.

Explain this.

I think of some Christian posters here that I have good conversations with and ones that I never have a decent talk with.

The ones I talk who don't preach at me are the ones I like discussing all kinds of topics with.

I challenge Christians to discuss religious topics without trying to convert anyone to Christianity. Can you do that?

I've never tried to convert anyone. That's not my job. All I do is clearly speak what the Bible states. Doesn't bother me in the least if no one agrees. I have nothing to live up to.

• Banned
Yes, it does, yet you keep right on preaching.

Explain this.

I like discussing religious topics with Newby, Immanuel, Care4all, ABikerSailor, Eots and Gadawg.

Some others too. Peach, Huggy, editec, BDBoop.

These are folks that you can really get into a topic with. They know a lot and they aren't trying to convert anyone.

Last edited:

Explain this.

I like discussing religious topics with Newby, Immanuel, Care4all, ABikerSailor, Eots and Gadawg.

Some others too. Peach, Huggy, editec.

These are folks that you can really get into a topic with. They know a lot and they aren't trying to convert anyone.

I haven't tried to convert anyone. How come you don't include me in your list?

Explain this.

You missed the point.

You talk about Buddhism all the time, try to convince people that Jesus was a buddhist, tell them that Buddhism is a better religion than Christianity or Islam, and generally go around promoting your religion over others, yet you complain when other people do the same.

As a side note, the goal of religion is to convert people, even yours.

Explain this.

You missed the point.

You talk about Buddhism all the time, try to convince people that Jesus was a buddhist, tell them that Buddhism is a better religion than Christianity or Islam, and generally go around promoting your religion over others, yet you complain when other people do the same.

NO, I talk about Buddhism because it's my spiritual path. I talk about what I know.

You can't convert anyone to Buddhism. You have to have the karma for it.

I don't tell anyone else that Buddhism is a better religion for THEM, it's a better religion for me.

All I do is ask some Christians to suspend their christian conversion agenda in order to discuss a topic of mutual interest.

Some Christians don't need to be asked. They aren't trying to convert me or anyone else.

You missed the point.

NO, I talk about Buddhism because it's my spiritual path. I talk about what I know.

I don't tell anyone else that Buddhism is a better religion for THEM, it's a better religion for me.

All I do is ask some Christians to suspend their christian conversion agenda in order to discuss a topic of mutual interest.

Some Christians don't need to be asked. They aren't trying to convert me or anyone else.

And Christians are talking about what THEY know. Same thing. And you also can't convert anyone to be a Christian...unless they want to and they receive the Holy Spirit (Karma?).

I've never tried to convert anyone...i just give my opinion and beliefs.

You missed the point.

And Christians are talking about what THEY know. Same thing. And you also can't convert anyone to be a Christian...unless they want to and they receive the Holy Spirit (Karma?).

I've never tried to convert anyone...i just give my opinion and beliefs.

I like discussing religion with people who can respect others even when we differ. We talk about what we know. I know Christianity/ the RCC version, from being raised in that tradition, and I know Buddhism as my adult choice.

Last edited:

You missed the point.

I have not read your posts that insult other faiths; perhaps individuals proclaiming a certain set of beliefs, but not entire faiths.

You missed the point.

That is exactly what most Christians on this board do, and you attack them because you are offended by other Christians.

Great example of The Bhudda's teachings.

You missed the point.

That is exactly what most Christians on this board do, and you attack them because you are offended by other Christians.

I personally like to attack the ones who use their religion to judge me or other people.
Or pretend they are better than me because they are Christian. If they are true Christian I don't attack them.

You missed the point.

Aren't you the same guy that just started a Buddhist death cult thread?

Great example of YOUR open mindedness about Buddhism. Practice what you preach. Why should I respect your beliefs when you don't respect mine?

I stand up for myself. You don't like that.

Last edited:
You missed the point.

Of course one can be a Christian and a Buddhist. ;)

Forum List

Back