Pre-school teacher Mr. Powell is pregnant.

Putting a dress on a boy doesn't make him a girl any more than eating dog food would have made me a dog back in my childhood. Not like I would know personally about that but,....
Sure, sure. Say you never tried a nibble..

Can't make this shit up. Mr. Powell is a biological woman who identies as a man. From the "Talking to the kids" advice section - For kids who may have associations with pregnancy and a certain gender ("only girls/moms can have babies"), Tristan uses the language of, "some boys have bodies that can have babies, and I have the kind of body that can have a baby, isn't that cool?!"

No it isn't cool. You are a woman, that's why you can have babies. Don't tell that stupid shit to kids.

Nobody cares if someone wants to be transgender or whatever. The problem is that they are not satisfied with acceptance. Many want to force their goofy new definitions on everyone.

Holy crap. Guess this lady was right after all, LOL.

Ask a leftist point blank if a biological male can get pregnant. It's hilarious watching them spin

Hell read threads on here about it...it's entertainment but sad, they know better

Forum List

Back