Praying near abortion clinic in Britain is a hate crime offense....how do U.S.messageboard Brits defend this.....?

Capt. Caveman, Tommy Tainant.....I'll include Canadians and Aussies since they have some connection to Britain....

How do you defend arresting people who simply pray near an abortion clinic?

I won't speak for any of our brethren across the pond, but the fact is that there is a law in the UK that has a buffer zone for anyone demonstrating near a clinic, whether it be FOR or AGAINST abortion.

I won't speak for any of our brethren across the pond, but the fact is that there is a law in the UK that has a buffer zone for anyone demonstrating near a clinic, whether it be FOR or AGAINST abortion.
I wouldn't consider praying to be demonstrating but if those Limeys do, it makes it easier to understand why we revolted. MAGA

Aborto-centrists are wearing out their welcome most everywhere they try to take over now. Normal people don't have abortion totally in the forefront of their minds 24/7.

if she was "silently praying"---how did anyone detect the fact that she was praying?

:dunno:

1699571004282.png

We revolted because a bunch of rich slave rapists were terrified they'd have to pay their fair share in taxes and would lose their slaves.

You currently vote for the slave rapist political party, the democrat party.......

Its a protected area. People using the clinic dont need the bullying and intimidation of these nutters.
Pray somewhere else.

They are standing their queitly, doing nothing.....but you fascists, who love your hamas killers, can't stand someone praying for the murdered babies.

They are standing their queitly, doing nothing.....but you fascists, who love your hamas killers, can't stand someone praying for the murdered babies.
No. They are there to intimidate vulnerable women. they can fuck off with their faux religious crap.

No. They are there to intimidate vulnerable women. they can fuck off with their faux religious crap.

Nope.....they stood there quietly, bothering no one, and they were arrested, while hamas terrorists in London are actively beating up Jews, and getting ready for their own Oct.7....but arresting Christians quietly praying is your priority........

Can't wait to see how you guys handle your Oct. 7.....since none of you are armed.

Nope.....they stood there quietly, bothering no one, and they were arrested, while hamas terrorists in London are actively beating up Jews, and getting ready for their own Oct.7....but arresting Christians quietly praying is your priority........

Can't wait to see how you guys handle your Oct. 7.....since none of you are armed.
Fuck em. Go pray round the corner. Wankers.

Mr guy---abortion is a medical procedure and despite the propaganda to which you have been exposed----women do not do it for FUN. I have elicited the medical histories of THOUSANDS of women----hundreds report one or more abortions----not WITH JOY. They are entitled to the same level of peace and privacy as any patient in hospital or any medical facility

Mr guy---abortion is a medical procedure and despite the propaganda to which you have been exposed----women do not do it for FUN. I have elicited the medical histories of THOUSANDS of women----hundreds report one or more abortions----not WITH JOY. They are entitled to the same level of peace and privacy as any patient in hospital or any medical facility

Murder is murder

Fetuses aren't babies, and I'd be more impressed with your concern for "babies" if you guys weren't constantly trying to cut programs to help poor children to give tax breaks to rich people.

Forum List

Back