whats up with czar putin´s 🐷 🇷🇺 cheeks ? SANCTIONS ON BOTOX WORK, OR CANCER ? I PICTURE

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
whats up with czar putin´s cheeks ? SANCTIONS ON BOTOX WORK, OR CANCER ? I PICTURE
Moon face is what it’s known as. Common side effect of long term use of steroids (not anabolic steroids), usually prednisone. Pretty distinguishable. He's on meds for something. qestion : what pooter has in him ?

1699487112662.jpeg

Botox. Save 54,000 Rubles if you mention you saw AD for Botox on 'TASS'.
:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
So that is why you have such a fat head , Silly Nazi Boy Winkle .

Run along you big baby .

whats up with czar putin´s cheeks ? SANCTIONS ON BOTOX WORK, OR CANCER ? I PICTURE
Moon face is what it’s known as. Common side effect of long term use of steroids (not anabolic steroids), usually prednisone. Pretty distinguishable. He's on meds for something. qestion : what pooter has in him ?

View attachment 855433
Botox. Save 54,000 Rubles if you mention you saw AD for Botox on 'TASS'.
:auiqs.jpg:

Begging for credit
This guy ....no way this fag midget makes it to 2025 alive ....the debt star is done with you

Hey
Where the 20 and 30 year old Ukrainian men at ?

The ones not hiding all over eastern Europe ....

Russia moving forward on all fronts , Fat Head Winkle .

Uncle Volodya looking splendid -- lean , muscled and eating Kyiv Dumplings every day for breakfast .

Begging for credit
This guy ....no way this fag midget makes it to 2025 alive ....the debt star is done with you

Hey
Where the 20 and 30 year old Ukrainian men at ?

The ones not hiding all over eastern Europe ....

READ THIS DIRTY IVAN 🇷🇺 🤡🇸🇦🐖, AND THINK ....
"

UKRAINE assassinates longtime collaborator.
"

F1AqkREXsAMPQSl.jpg

Russia moving forward on all fronts , Fat Head Winkle .

Uncle Volodya looking splendid -- lean , muscled and eating Kyiv Dumplings every day for breakfast .

Forum List

Back