Prayers for my mom please ..

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
We are here in Fl visiting my mom when last night she started having chest pains. She did not want to go to the ER but I forced her threatening her I would call 911 if she did not go. Thank god we went because she was having heart problems. They are doing all kind of test today , possible a heart cath. We are extending our stay to find out what is going on ( supposed to leave today) .. I am just glad I was here to make her go in she is stubborn and probably would not have if I was not here.

My mother did not like going to hospitals. She had been an RN and said that that's the last stop and she didn't want to make this stop the last one.

I understand the stubborness lovebear. We got our mother there and she did get out and never passed in a hospital. So I smiled when you said stubborn.

May that smile and all the feeling that came with it fly to you and your mother.

:)

I'm praying for your mom tonight, LoveBears. Glad to see you convinced her to go to hospital. - Jeri

We are here in Fl visiting my mom when last night she started having chest pains. She did not want to go to the ER but I forced her threatening her I would call 911 if she did not go. Thank god we went because she was having heart problems. They are doing all kind of test today , possible a heart cath. We are extending our stay to find out what is going on ( supposed to leave today) .. I am just glad I was here to make her go in she is stubborn and probably would not have if I was not here.

Gosh..that's painful as heck. I had that done with an ablation on the side.

Give her ALOT of support.

Thank you everyone > She is doing much better, Still in the hospital . Today is the stress test and what those results show will show if she needs the cath

Thank you everyone > She is doing much better, Still in the hospital . Today is the stress test and what those results show will show if she needs the cath

Sounds like good and promising news..try to get some sleep..:eusa_pray:

Thank you all for the prayers. She is home. She did not need the cath . They did find out her thyroid is not working at all so she is on synthroid for that . She goes to the cardiologist on Friday.

Oh I do treasure her. I lost my dad when he was only 49 yrs old way too young. So I know how to treasure my mother because you dont know what tomorrow brings

Forum List

Back