Power to our dear sisters of bravery and honor...thank you!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Civil Rights Icon Linda Brown Remembered On Twitter: ‘Rest In Power’
“Generations stand on your shoulders.”
140516123118-02-brown---restricted-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Thank you sister Brown, for opening the door of education for all americans
Thank you, Rosa Parks, for putting us black folk on the front of the bus and society
Thank you, sister Loving, for freeing up negro men to be with Barbie and not be hanged for it.
Thank you sister Shirley for being the first female to run for president
Thank you, Oprah, for being the first black billionaire in our history and doing good things
Thank you, sister Shamille for being the first brave black person to call Trump the racist bastard that his is
Thank you, to any and all black women out here, opening doors, blazing trails and making a difference for all of us.

And to sister Brown.....your bravery, the family that supported you....I only wish, we had your moral standings today. Amazing what we could have done...rest in peace dear sister

Too bad those opportunities were squandered.

View attachment 184998
images
images
The bottom one is practically ART!

It's a Christmas decoration... Santa in the red beetle, deer pulling it.

Then the left wonders why so many are skeptical of the shit they post.

What's the source on the first one there? I saw one of them exploded on the highway just last week, looked pretty similar - cost the state $1.8M to reopen the only road into town and repair the damage the idiot caused to the overpass he "thought" he could make it under - city, state, driver, and company are all in heated debate as to who's gonna be paying the bill right now.

Too bad you had to show up.
Too bad you can't handle the truth.
Handle the fuckin truth about what? I can show you trash heaps from the south that white people live in all damn day long, wanna bet me?
images
You're both right. SHE was a brave soul. What she sacrificed has been squandered and betrayed by her own culture.

I started this thread to pay homage to an american hero who happens to be black and leave it to the white trash conservatives to take a step back to inject hatred......but will be the first to call motherfuckers racist. I live for the day, conservatives are served a huge plate of poetic justice and I do know God has them in his scope!!

Too bad you had to show up.
Too bad you can't handle the truth.
Handle the fuckin truth about what? I can show you trash heaps from the south that white people live in all damn day long, wanna bet me?
images

You're both right. SHE was a brave soul. What she sacrificed has been squandered and betrayed by her own culture.

You are so wrong. Her actions, and those of the other women mentioned in the OP have greatly improved American culture.

Forum List

Back