Did Your City Make the 'High Quality of Life' List?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Vienna, Austria is the city with the best quality of life on the planet, according to a new ranking by Mercer, a human resources consulting firm. Each year, it publishes its Quality of Living report to help companies determine compensation for employees sent to work abroad.

The cities are rated based on 39 factors, grouped into the following 10 categories:

- Social environment including politics and crime

- Economic environment

- Limitations on personal freedoms

- Medical and health considerations

- Schools and education

- Public services and transportation

- Recreation and entertainment

- Consumer goods

- Housing

- Natural environment and climate

Did your city make the 2018 list? Let's take a closer look:

A bit controversial. All of the top cities seem to be in Australia or Central Europe. Zurich and Basel score highly but are both deadly dull. Milan beats Rome ? Is Birmingham better than Edinburgh ? Wrexham not mentioned at all for some reason.

How many of these places have you visited ? I am going to recount but I am in the low 20s.

Vienna, Austria is the city with the best quality of life on the planet, according to a new ranking by Mercer, a human resources consulting firm. Each year, it publishes its Quality of Living report to help companies determine compensation for employees sent to work abroad.

The cities are rated based on 39 factors, grouped into the following 10 categories:

- Economic environment

- Schools and education

- Consumer goods

- Housing

A bit controversial. All of the top cities seem to be in Australia or Central Europe. Zurich and Basel score highly but are both deadly dull. Milan beats Rome ? Is Birmingham better than Edinburgh ? Wrexham not mentioned at all for some reason.

How many of these places have you visited ? I am going to recount but I am in the low 20s.
Our city isnt big enough "yet" to be on the radar but boy is it teeming with greatness. More people are moving here than a liberal can count on his hands and toes every hour. Our place looks like Disney World without the rides, that is how well the grass is manicured( is man to gender specific, should be cured). We have walking/riding paths that most people in the world would die for, yet you have to live here to use them. Our education doesnt brain wash kids to be stupid, that is why they are living in Floor E Da. A 8000 sf house only cost about 2.7 mill while in other major cities would be in the 10s of millions. And clean, no smell of tent cities or shit on the sidewalk, nice and clean. If I didnt live here, I would be jealous of myself....

- Economic environment

- Schools and education

- Consumer goods

- Housing

Yes, I’ve lived in Frankfurt.

Amazing how most of these cities are very “white”, with the only noticeable number of minorities being Asian.

I’m not surprised you find this list a bit “confusing” and you don’t know why multicultural Islamic infested shit heaps aren’t on the list.

Pittsburgh was ranked 59th. Not too shabby.

- Economic environment

- Schools and education

- Consumer goods

- Housing

Amazing how most of these cities are very “white”, with the only noticeable number of minorities being Asian.

I’m not surprised you find this list a bit “confusing” and you don’t know why multicultural Islamic infested shit heaps aren’t on the list.
Frankfurt has a 51,2 % "migration background" (2015). Most of them are from EU countries but the single largest group are Turks.

Sure, a lot of "American cities" don't have such good quality of living, and a good deal of that is because of Black, and Hispanic crime waves.

Besides, a lot of Whites in the USA, are also just the trash Britain dumped off on the continent.

greenpoint in BROOKLYN -----spoils the whole damn town-----lots of trash

- Economic environment

- Schools and education

- Consumer goods

- Housing

Good Lord. Does race define every part of your existence ?

- Economic environment

- Schools and education

- Consumer goods

- Housing

Frankfurt has a 51,2 % "migration background" (2015). Most of them are from EU countries but the single largest group are Turks.

Yes, lots of Turks in Frankfurt and Wiesbaden, and their neighborhoods are shit holes. The rest of the “migrants” are mostly Polish and Italians. Thanks to Merkel’s open arms policy for Muslims, Frankfurt has gone downhill fast because of the Syrian savages brought in. I’m glad I don’t live in the city anymore, and there is no way it should be considered one of the top ten places to live in the world.

- Economic environment

- Schools and education

- Consumer goods

- Housing

Good Lord. Does race define every part of your existence ?

It defines the culture I am from. But assholes like you despise white European culture and wish to supplant it with third world scum.

Sure, a lot of "American cities" don't have such good quality of living, and a good deal of that is because of Black, and Hispanic crime waves.

Besides, a lot of Whites in the USA, are also just the trash Britain dumped off on the continent.

greenpoint in BROOKLYN -----spoils the whole damn town-----lots of trash

Haha, Brownsville is the worst part of Brooklyn, it's an overwhelmingly non-White, particularly Black dominated neighborhood.

I dont live in an urban cesspool, i live in the country. So, my quality of life is very high.
Being able to piss off your front porch is a huge advantage.

I dont live in an urban cesspool, i live in the country. So, my quality of life is very high.
Being able to piss off your front porch is a huge advantage.

Gross, that's what the cement pond is for.

Forum List

Back