POTUS:Trump has dropped out of CPAC

Trump's media savvy on full display. By not going to CPAC he OWNS CPAC.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I didn't go to Iceland today. Therefore I OWN Iceland.

War is peace!
Freedom is slavery!
and I saved your favourite for last...
Ignorance is Strength!

I know I am wasting my time because you are a leftwing ideologue but Zander is right.

Trump skipping CPAC shows he doesnt need CPAC, and he wont kiss that shitburger ring because he probably recognises it as in league with the Romney-Ryan neocon network.

Why should he give him even the sweat off his balls?

Its good he's thinking that...

just reported....

Discuss

Trump I think is focusing on pissed off Obama supporters.

I just talked to several the other day who are pissed out of their minds regarding insurance premiums that have gone up about $1000.

Hilarious.

They all said they were voting Trump

Same thing I hear from all the Union folks...Hillary's all in on NAFTA and TPP plus illegal alien immigration...Unions want none of it.

Trump vs. Hillary, Trump is the winner.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

War is peace!
Freedom is slavery!
Ignorance is Strength!

I know I am wasting my time because you are a leftwing ideologue but Zander is right.

Trump skipping CPAC shows he doesnt need CPAC, and he wont kiss that shitburger ring because he probably recognises it as in league with the Romney-Ryan neocon network.

Why should he give him even the sweat off his balls?

Its good he's thinking that...
Yes it is. Most politicians would have kissed all the little babies and rings and asses held out to them.

Trump shows he is truly Presidential by telling them to shove it up their asses.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

War is peace!
Freedom is slavery!
Ignorance is Strength!

Remember that movie with Paul Newman where he was a hockey player/coach and the had these 3 triplets who did nothing but start fights? At the beginning of the season, the team, the announcers, and the crowd and the league were aghast at the display. I think we're there now.

By the end of the season, Newman (who was playing the "elder statesman" of the team) convinced the newbies to play "old time" hockey where you relied on skating and skill. When they went out there and did that, the crowd and announcer booed their pathetic display

I think we may be there by the time November Rolls around
It is hilarious that libtards like to slam Trump as not ever talking about policy, but then they talk about freaking MOVIES.

Seems that libtards believe movies prove something?

roflmao

Apparently you're not familiar with analogies.

just reported....

Discuss

I just talked to several the other day who are pissed out of their minds regarding insurance premiums that have gone up about $1000.

Hilarious.

Same thing I hear from all the Union folks...Hillary's all in on NAFTA and TPP plus illegal alien immigration...Unions want none of it.

Trump vs. Hillary, Trump is the winner.

Suppose we'll see in November. Something tells me you're in for a rude awakening.

just reported....

Discuss

Hilarious.

anecdotal evidence much?

6b609-anecdotal2bevidence2b22bweb.jpg

Suppose we'll see in November. Something tells me you're in for a rude awakening.

Yes we will, but I'm not so sure it will be me with the shock in store.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/30/business/donald-trump-unions.html

In expressing her concern, [SEIU Union President] Ms. Henry reflected a different form of anxiety that is weighing on some union leaders and Democratic operatives: their fear that Mr. Trump, if not effectively countered, may draw an unusually large number of union voters in a possible general election matchup. This could, in turn, bolster Republicans in swing states like Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin, all of which President Obama won twice.
Do you personally know any working class folks?

CPAC attendee McKiljoy Patriotington III said, "How dare he? We were going to turn our backs on him, but he stole our thunder by turning his back on us first! I'm so angry, I'm thinking of not paying my illegal Mexican landscaper to show my outrage."Donald Trump was quotesd as saying, "They were going to raise tens of millions of dollars for me. Big deal. I have that much in-between the cushions of my couch." He then dove into his huge vault of coins like Scrooge McDuck.

In expressing her concern, [SEIU Union President] Ms. Henry reflected a different form of anxiety that is weighing on some union leaders and Democratic operatives: their fear that Mr. Trump, if not effectively countered, may draw an unusually large number of union voters in a possible general election matchup. This could, in turn, bolster Republicans in swing states like Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin, all of which President Obama won twice.

Lifelong member of the working class here.

Look, I either get HRC or one of HRC's larger financial supporters. You seem to think that Mr. Trump gave her that money because he was either duped by her or he was a nice guy. She fights for policies he embraces. He's not going to tell you that while you're worshiping your new messiah of course but nobody ever accused you of being too bright now, did they?

Look, I either get HRC or one of HRC's larger financial supporters. You seem to think that Mr. Trump gave her that money because he was either duped by her or he was a nice guy. She fights for policies he embraces. He's not going to tell you that while you're worshiping your new messiah of course but nobody ever accused you of being too bright now, did they?

If that is the case, why do you spend so much time railing against him? If you are satisfied that he is so much like HRC?

Either you're an idiot or a liar. Please let me know...I don't have the time or the inclination to waste figuring out which it is.

If that is the case, why do you spend so much time railing against him? If you are satisfied that he is so much like HRC?

Either you're an idiot or a liar. Please let me know...I don't have the time or the inclination to waste figuring out which it is.

Of course there is a 3rd option that is apparently too deep for your shallow mind to understand since it's been explained to your bitch ass 3 times now. We have a binary system; it's either HRC or DJT....nobody else is going to be President. I'm going to go way out on a limb and wager that even you can understand that.

On one hand we have a flawed public servant who has spent her entire career serving the people at various levels as first lady of Arkansas, First Lady of the US, US Senator and US Secretary of State. Of course you'll poo-poo that with your standard right wing talking points that are mostly bullshit; not all. No doubt she will be leaving Washington millions richer than she went in and that isn't the way it's supposed to be; it is the way that it is (nobody leaves Washington broke).

On the other hand we have DJT who changes his views depending on who he talks to. He is a demonstrated liar who, up until June, had no interest in public policy outside of slanting it for his own use; and he admits that. He is a cruel, buffoonish man-child who calls people names, makes fun of the neurologically crippled, has lowered the threshold of debate to where the bar is almost underground, and has not proposed one workable solution to the problems we are facing other than to gloss over them. Those are all facts and they are not in dispute from any sober observer. That he had to put out an infomercial singing his praises is pretty much the most telling sign of just how bare the cupboard is.

Trump would be a disaster. This is why leading Republicans are vowing to not vote for him (see "thehill.com" for the list). If you love the nation as I do, you work for the best possible outcome for it.

just reported....

Discuss

Hilarious.

anecdotal evidence much?

6b609-anecdotal2bevidence2b22bweb.jpg

Zackly. I can't believe somebody actually checked "Winner" on that lame post. There must be a super-secret code definition for "Winner".

Of course there is a 3rd option that is apparently too deep for your shallow mind to understand since it's been explained to your bitch ass 3 times now. We have a binary system; it's either HRC or DJT....nobody else is going to be President. I'm going to go way out on a limb and wager that even you can understand that.

On one hand we have a flawed public servant who has spent her entire career serving the people at various levels as first lady of Arkansas, First Lady of the US, US Senator and US Secretary of State. Of course you'll poo-poo that with your standard right wing talking points that are mostly bullshit; not all. No doubt she will be leaving Washington millions richer than she went in and that isn't the way it's supposed to be; it is the way that it is (nobody leaves Washington broke).

On the other hand we have DJT who changes his views depending on who he talks to. He is a demonstrated liar who, up until June, had no interest in public policy outside of slanting it for his own use; and he admits that. He is a cruel, buffoonish man-child who calls people names, makes fun of the neurologically crippled, has lowered the threshold of debate to where the bar is almost underground, and has not proposed one workable solution to the problems we are facing other than to gloss over them. Those are all facts and they are not in dispute from any sober observer. That he had to put out an infomercial singing his praises is pretty much the most telling sign of just how bare the cupboard is.

Trump would be a disaster. This is why leading Republicans are vowing to not vote for him (see "thehill.com" for the list). If you love the nation as I do, you work for the best possible outcome for it.

All insults, no substance. Can you not have a conversation like a normal human being? Always so angry at anyone who disagrees with you. You are a lot like the Trump you try to paint in your reply. Projection?

Wasn't Hillary a Republican at one point, working for the Goldwater Campaign?

Pro-war Hillary, voted in favor of Iraq.

Pro-Wall St Hillary ., refuses to release Goldman Sachs Transcripts.

Pro-Citizens United Hillary has a $100,000,000 Super-PAC funded by Wall St.

Liar Hillary ...ducked all that sniper fire in Bosnia,

And Liar Hillary blamed a Youtube video for Benghazi, when she knew for a FACT it was a planned attack, not a demonstration. LINK

Hillary, a "dead broke" put almost a million dollars DOWN on a $2.8 million home when she left the White House in 2000.

Took $200,000 worth of furniture from the White House when she left, then was forced to return it when the theft became public.

The same Hillary that women should support launched a smear campaign against the women that accused Bill of sex crimes.

Lied about knowledge of the Lewinski Affair. LINK

And now the lying about the sever, the classified emails, the lack of transparency.

And that's just what I can come up with off the some of my head.

By not going to CPAC, he probably makes a lot of people upset A), he's a celebrity and people love celebrities so if you decided you'd give up your weekend by traveling to see him; well he screwed you B), now another group is "out to get him" or so he'd have you believe.

I think he looked at the audience of serious people and decided he'd rather sell his snake oil to the WWE /Tractor Pull wing of the GOP than those who may have the nerve to question what they are hearing.

He's smartly focused on the upcoming primaries.

Keep underestimating him, it's worked out great so far!

All insults, no substance. Can you not have a conversation like a normal human being? Always so angry at anyone who disagrees with you. You are a lot like the Trump you try to paint in your reply. Projection?

Wasn't Hillary a Republican at one point, working for the Goldwater Campaign?

Pro-war Hillary, voted in favor of Iraq.

Pro-Wall St Hillary ., refuses to release Goldman Sachs Transcripts.

Pro-Citizens United Hillary has a $100,000,000 Super-PAC funded by Wall St.

Liar Hillary ...ducked all that sniper fire in Bosnia,

And Liar Hillary blamed a Youtube video for Benghazi, when she knew for a FACT it was a planned attack, not a demonstration. LINK

Hillary, a "dead broke" put almost a million dollars DOWN on a $2.8 million home when she left the White House in 2000.

Took $200,000 worth of furniture from the White House when she left, then was forced to return it when the theft became public.

The same Hillary that women should support launched a smear campaign against the women that accused Bill of sex crimes.

Lied about knowledge of the Lewinski Affair. LINK

And now the lying about the sever, the classified emails, the lack of transparency.

And that's just what I can come up with off the some of my head.

Angry? Make me laugh harder please. I pity you because you are at odds with your self or at least how you presented yourself in the past. As for substance I do not need to chronicle all of Donald Trump's flip-flops, they are well known and obvious. And I did call Miss Clinton a Flawed Candidate because that fact is equally as obvious.

The difference is that you know were she will be on abortion rights, gay marriage, planned parenthood, HB1s, on tax policy on education on college loans and on Health care. If you were being honest, you would admit that Mr. Trump can and has changed his position several times on these topics

Last edited:

By not going to CPAC, he probably makes a lot of people upset A), he's a celebrity and people love celebrities so if you decided you'd give up your weekend by traveling to see him; well he screwed you B), now another group is "out to get him" or so he'd have you believe.

I think he looked at the audience of serious people and decided he'd rather sell his snake oil to the WWE /Tractor Pull wing of the GOP than those who may have the nerve to question what they are hearing.

He's smartly focused on the upcoming primaries.

Keep underestimating him, it's worked out great so far!

Ahh, good to know he can't do 2 things at once

Both Hillary and Trump have transparency issues and questionable personal ethics and moral baggage. But you cannot seriously compare Hillary's record as a democratic and consistent positions on issues with Trump's. If you don't like Hillary's positions, don't vote for her. I don't. But, I don't have any idea what Trump's positions really are. He's also vulgar.

Forum List

Back