POTUS taking well-deserved break at Camp David

Thank you for all that you try to do especially given 1/2 of the House is a do-nothing Congress. Get some R&R & come back strong Sir :salute:

Obamas To Spend Rare Weekend At Camp David Retreat

Congress is going on one of their many vacations and the Do Nothing R's are just doing what they always do - nothing.

But I don't know why they call Camp David a retreat for this or any president. Or anyplace else, for that matter. It doesn't matter where he goes - he's never on vacation.

Yes, get some rest because when the Rs come back, it will be business as usual - obstructing jobs, harming the middle class, screwing over the vets, taking rights away from all of us and stopping economic growth.

Thank you for all that you try to do especially given 1/2 of the House is a do-nothing Congress. Get some R&R & come back strong Sir :salute:

Congress is going on one of their many vacations and the Do Nothing R's are just doing what they always do - nothing.

But I don't know why they call Camp David a retreat for this or any president. Or anyplace else, for that matter. It doesn't matter where he goes - he's never on vacation.

Yes, get some rest because when the Rs come back, it will be business as usual - obstructing jobs, harming the middle class, screwing over the vets, taking rights away from all of us and stopping economic growth.

You mean want tell Reid to put up some bills for a vote? He is the one not allowing anything to get done.

Congress has passed over 180 bills that Reid hasn't brought up to vote yet. Reid has a lot of catching up to do.

Looking back from the future, we will be glad that this president was taking an attitude of do-nothing to these ramping-up series of events undoubtedly crafted to provoke the US into the final death throes of its economic crisis [all-out war].

He is the perfect president for right now. Though I sure don't envy him. The next president needs to be aware that kindergartenly-obvious stunts from Benghazi to N. Korea, to the Ukrain, Syria, Africa, dead teens in Israel, immigrants flooding [all of a sudden!] are all tailor made to provoke the US into bleeding her last as she struggles to regain her footing. And to some degree to make Obama look bad. [Depending on who is behind which stunt. Take Benghazi for example...]

Obama, as much as he irks me, is doing exactly the right thing. When someone is laying a trap for you, the last thing you do is succumb to the peanut gallery yelling "chicken!" for your good sense not to step on that camouflaged pit with pungee sticks at the bottom.

The man should not wear shorts when golfing this is just not a good look.
f1508d22ea09dae792d25579e5e1394d.jpg

He really looks like a queer there! Of course, it's likely he is.:badgrin:

says the guy holding his dog like judy garland :rolleyes: Buy a clue :thup:

As to the OP, 44 hasn't been to Camp David in > a year.

That's cause they don't have a golf course at Camp David. Barack Obama is changing his motto from "Leading From Behind!" to "Leading From the Back Nine!" :lol::D:lol::D

Looking back from the future, we will be glad that this president was taking an attitude of do-nothing to these ramping-up series of events undoubtedly crafted to provoke the US into the final death throes of its economic crisis [all-out war].

He is the perfect president for right now. Though I sure don't envy him. The next president needs to be aware that kindergartenly-obvious stunts from Benghazi to N. Korea, to the Ukrain, Syria, Africa, dead teens in Israel, immigrants flooding [all of a sudden!] are all tailor made to provoke the US into bleeding her last as she struggles to regain her footing. And to some degree to make Obama look bad. [Depending on who is behind which stunt. Take Benghazi for example...]

Obama, as much as he irks me, is doing exactly the right thing. When someone is laying a trap for you, the last thing you do is succumb to the peanut gallery yelling "chicken!" for your good sense not to step on that camouflaged pit with pungee sticks at the bottom.

So now not only are the Republicans here in the US doing things to "make Obama look bad" but also people all around the world are doing things to "make Obama look bad" too?

I hate to break this to you, Sil...but Barry looks bad...because Barry doesn't have a CLUE what he's doing! He's essentially abdicated the unofficial title of "leader of the free world" to Angela Merkel because she's been forced to step up so many times and fill the void left by an American President that dithers rather than decides.

obama is hiding. That's what he's doing. He probably knows that President Putin is getting ready to ram a big Russian dick up his ass over Iran. obama has to get slicked up. He's probably furiously writing the speech he will give blaming the failure of the Iran nuke talks on Bush.

Yeah those fundraisers really take a lot out of a person.

I thought the Democrats were running away from Obama? If that were so, why would he be involved in fundraisers?

Democrats seeking reelection in tight races are they are avoiding him like the plague that however does not stop him from trying to raise money for the Democratic party.

hope he & his family have some well-prepared meals while they're there on the repub-voters $.10 lol

VYEnbEx.png

So now not only are the Republicans here in the US doing things to "make Obama look bad" but also people all around the world are doing things to "make Obama look bad" too?

I hate to break this to you, Sil...but Barry looks bad...because Barry doesn't have a CLUE what he's doing! He's essentially abdicated the unofficial title of "leader of the free world" to Angela Merkel because she's been forced to step up so many times and fill the void left by an American President that dithers rather than decides.
Let's just say that some things going on abroad are not always necessarily orchestrated by foreigners...

Forum List

Back