POTUS Has Cut Funding to Planned Parenthood

Less access to birth control equal more abortions.

Please point out how and why there will be less access to birth control... There is a freaking drugstore on every other corner...

Birth control can be expensive, cut funding to those who offer it for free/cheap and less will use it.

Then I guess they need to start breaking out the rusty close hanger

As I assumed, you do not give a flying fuck about babies being killed, all that matters to you is your political ideology.

I do appreciate you coming clean about that, not many people are that honest.

Another promise kept

-Geaux
-------

On Friday, President Trump kept another one of his campaign promises by signing off on an administrative rule change that will effectively eliminate roughly $60 million in federal family-planning money for Planned Parenthood and instead direct it toward faith-based institutions that are opposed to abortion.

Dems Threaten To Sue As Trump Cuts Funding For Planned Parenthood

And here I thought you people were against abortions.

One more thing the "right" lies about.
Speaking of lies, nobody is cutting "access", you lolberal fruitcake...Everyone can go kill their children just like they have since 1973.

Yes I know, that is the problem That has not changed but birth control will be harder to get...which will lead to more babies which will lead to more abortions.
Read the OP. Those services (birth control) will still be available at PP.

-Geaux
Golfing Gomer doesn't care....He's a liberoidal water carrier for looters, layabouts, and parasites everywhere....The language he uses is a dead giveaway.

Another promise kept

-Geaux
-------

On Friday, President Trump kept another one of his campaign promises by signing off on an administrative rule change that will effectively eliminate roughly $60 million in federal family-planning money for Planned Parenthood and instead direct it toward faith-based institutions that are opposed to abortion.

Speaking of lies, nobody is cutting "access", you lolberal fruitcake...Everyone can go kill their children just like they have since 1973.

Yes I know, that is the problem That has not changed but birth control will be harder to get...which will lead to more babies which will lead to more abortions.
Read the OP. Those services (birth control) will still be available at PP.

-Geaux
Golfing Gomer doesn't care....He's a liberoidal water carrier for looters, layabouts, and parasites everywhere....The language he uses is a dead giveaway.

All I care about are fewer dead babies...something you do not seem to give a rats ass about.

Another promise kept

-Geaux
-------

I am not a republican and I agree at least with eliminating federal funding for planned parenthood. I don't like abortion, but certainly we should not put so much money in the hands of PP that selectively targets poor people and minorities in urban areas as their market.

Another promise kept

-Geaux
-------

The 60 million was used for abortion. The other services are still available

-Geaux

Under the rule, clinics would still have to provide an array of contraceptive services but could partner or subcontract with groups that stress abstinence only or natural family planning. It would also bar Planned Parenthood and other health care providers that accept the funding from making any abortion referrals or performing abortions — regardless of the funding source — at the same facilities where they provide Title X services like birth control, mammograms and cancer screenings.

Federal funds aren't used for abortion. There has been a law against it since like forever.

Not getting pregnant is easy....hard to fathom why it's happening when so so many don't want it.
But you want to curb one of the organizations that is most effective and accessible in giving people a tool to prevent unwanted pregnancy. This doesn't make sense. Where is the logic?

I understand your point. It's the abortion services that are unpopular. I do agree contraception should be everywhere....and should cost little or nothing. Those kookoos that believe it's the duty of young people to have kids would have to live with it.

Federal funds aren't used for abortion. There has been a law against it since like forever.
More leftist misleading statements and propaganda. When federal funds are allocated for bc, cancer screening, etc., then PP can use existing funds for abortions instead of bc, cancer screening, etc. Do you think nobody can figure that out?

Its the classic dumbass republican strategy.

What was cut wasn’t money for planned parenthood. What was cut was money for family planning of which Planned Parenthood is able to be awarded since they provide family planning services—the same services provided by your county health clinics. None of the money that is being cut was being used to fund abortion procedures.

Anyway, cutting that money for contraceptives is going to do one thing; result in more pregnancies across the board. And when you have impoverished women becoming pregnant more often, you will have more abortions.

So the Republicans will end up with a nation that has more abortions than it would have had otherwise.

But that isn’t the point of the cuts. The point is to inflict as much pain as possible.

Another promise kept

-Geaux
-------

Planned Parenthood doesn't need tax dollars. They make millions each year off abortions and selling body parts. The millions they get from tax payers goes to fund Democrat campaigns, which they do because of a loophole. It should be illegal for them to donate. Without handouts, they would have to donate from their own profits and we know how leftists hate spending their own money.

More leftist misleading statements and propaganda. When federal funds are allocated for bc, cancer screening, etc., then PP can use existing funds for abortions instead of bc, cancer screening, etc. Do you think nobody can figure that out?

So you support cutting off all aid to Israel, right?

People will still undergo abortions via private arrangements....which will go along with the situation. But the overall number will decrease.

Another promise kept

-Geaux
-------

It's been tried before and it has been tossed out by every court in the land. Because of Kavenaugh's appointment, Trump is trying to force through every abortion block he can, hoping that something makes it through to the SC and the conservative majority will find a way to overturn Roe v Wade.

Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats will stop this. Women will stop this. Women are the largest voting block in America, and women will put an end to Donald J. Trump and the anti-women policies of the Republican Party, once and for all.

American women are now demanding a seat at the table when decisions are made on their behalf and which affect them and not the men making the decisions. The Republican Senate Health Care Committee showed them what happens when women aren't part of the discussion.

Women in the Legislature and Senate, basically Democrats because so few women represent the Republican Party, are now reviving the push to confirm the Equal Rights Amendment. In letting it languish this long, Republican men assured women that they would take care of the women's best interests. Like the blacks, we're seeing how that's worked out for the women who believed them.

Another promise kept

-Geaux
-------

It's been tried before and it has been tossed out by every court in the land. Because of Kavenaugh's appointment, Trump is trying to force through every abortion block he can, hoping that something makes it through to the SC and the conservative majority will find a way to overturn Roe v Wade.

Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats will stop this. Women will stop this. Women are the largest voting block in America, and women will put an end to Donald J. Trump and the anti-women policies of the Republican Party, once and for all.

Yes. Just like some shitty Marvel movie. Y'all crack me up.

Another promise kept

-Geaux
-------

I am not a republican and I agree at least with eliminating federal funding for planned parenthood. I don't like abortion, but certainly we should not put so much money in the hands of PP that selectively targets poor people and minorities in urban areas as their market.
Let the states pay for it since majority of abortions are paid through medicare.

-Geaux

Birth control can be expensive, cut funding to those who offer it for free/cheap and less will use it.

free/cheap = subsidized by the tax payer... My hands shake really bad if I don't have a beer and it effects my driving... Will you subsidize my beer?

Our farmers are subsidized by the tax payer to the tune of 20 billion a year (and 32 billion last year) and nary a word from people like you.

I am normally against such things, but my desire to see less babies killed overrides my desire not to subsidize birth control.

free/cheap = subsidized by the tax payer... My hands shake really bad if I don't have a beer and it effects my driving... Will you subsidize my beer?

Our farmers are subsidized by the tax payer to the tune of 20 billion a year (and 32 billion last year) and nary a word from people like you.

I am normally against such things, but my desire to see less babies killed overrides my desire not to subsidize birth control.
If you wanted less babies killed you would be against abortion.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back