POTUS Has Cut Funding to Planned Parenthood

Good. Then get more from those people and organizations.

Well, personally I think it would be better to have less abortions, not more. I am sorry that you want more, but my goal is for there to be less.

The best way to make sure there are less is to have fewer unplanned pregnancies, the best way to do that is to have BC to be as easily accessible as humanly possible.
You're not sorry, you're a liar. I'm all for sex education and birth control. Lying snake.

No really, I am sorry for anyone like you that wants more abortions not less.
Sad that you have to lie like that. You're not fooling anyone. Everyone can see what you're doing. You have no credibility here.

I am not lying about a thing. I am as anti-abortion as it gets, always have been.

People like you put their own ideology ahead of fewer abortion, your ideology is more important to you than the lives of babies.
Mr. Gator, do you know that in the thirties and forties, we didn't have these issues? That's because women had their children well-chaperoned every evening they spent time with others. Many of them did the job themselves. People matter, even when the job isn't very much fun and earns you no friends until they're grown up and understand why chaperoning was good. Old-fashioned practices may be ultra boring, but they worked. Letting kids run free puts them at the mercilessness of drug pushers and sexual abuse and recruiting for some pretty bad stuff. There are some designer drugs out there that can take a kid who is unchaperoned to a level where he acts aggressively, antagonizing a man protecting his family and wind up with the kid getting a hole shot out of his chest, because people react to the antagonistic behavior, not its cause. And the new druggie can also scare people by pulling out a weapon his drug pusher just sold him, which could produce the kid murdering someone on his own property, just trying to safeguard his grounds from bad stuff going down because of having children not watched over.

Well, personally I think it would be better to have less abortions, not more. I am sorry that you want more, but my goal is for there to be less.

The best way to make sure there are less is to have fewer unplanned pregnancies, the best way to do that is to have BC to be as easily accessible as humanly possible.
You're not sorry, you're a liar. I'm all for sex education and birth control. Lying snake.

Sad that you have to lie like that. You're not fooling anyone. Everyone can see what you're doing. You have no credibility here.

I am not lying about a thing. I am as anti-abortion as it gets, always have been.

People like you put their own ideology ahead of fewer abortion, your ideology is more important to you than the lives of babies.
Mr. Gator, do you know that in the thirties and forties, we didn't have these issues? That's because women had their children well-chaperoned every evening they spent time with others. Many of them did the job themselves. People matter, even when the job isn't very much fun and earns you no friends until they're grown up and understand why chaperoning was good. Old-fashioned practices may be ultra boring, but they worked. Letting kids run free puts them at the mercilessness of drug pushers and sexual abuse and recruiting for some pretty bad stuff. There are some designer drugs out there that can take a kid who is unchaperoned to a level where he acts aggressively, antagonizing a man protecting his family and wind up with the kid getting a hole shot out of his chest, because people react to the antagonistic behavior, not its cause. And the new druggie can also scare people by pulling out a weapon his drug pusher just sold him, which could produce the kid murdering someone on his own property, just trying to safeguard his grounds from bad stuff going down because of having children not watched over.

We did not have these problems in the 30s and 40s because women and children were seen and treated as property and not human beings.

I am well aware of the perils of child rearing in this day and age, I have a 24 year old daughter and a 16 year old so. My daughter did not grow up under house arrest and somehow she has become a productive member of society working as an ER nurse having worked her way through nursing school (with some help from her parents).

We did not have these problems in the 30s and 40s because women and children were seen and treated as property and not human beings.

I am well aware of the perils of child rearing in this day and age, I have a 24 year old daughter and a 16 year old so. My daughter did not grow up under house arrest and somehow she has become a productive member of society working as an ER nurse having worked her way through nursing school (with some help from her parents).
Kudos on your family's daughter who made it through nursing school. That's a tough profession, but a needed one because it's out there where the rubber hits the road in people's lives that often change during their time of disability.

I guess my family was exceptional. My mother loved her family more than anything and loved her role as wife and mother. She never spent a moment of idleness and was the family peacemaker in a military family that moved once a year every year, even after Dad took up teaching mathematics and opening doors for his students who became pillars in the civil engineering, construction, and geology worlds.

Last edited:

Kudos on your family's daughter who made it through nursing school. That's a tough profession, but a needed one because it's out there where the rubber hits the road in people's lives that often change during their time of disability.

Thanks, she followed in her mom's footsteps. Our daughter was in High School when my wife went to nursing school, so she got to see what it was like first hand.

The left would never dare to teach kids that the best form of birth control is abstinence. They want kids screwing their heads off and having as much sex as possible. Sex is a big industry in the USA.

Sounds like someone is bit jealous, not getting much these days?
So this is what you resort to when you get beat. Sad. You're revealing just what a sniveling little punk you really are.

Son, you could not beat me with 100 years and an army at your side.

you have shown your true colors, your political ideology is more important than babies lives.
There you go again with your false accusations. Lying filthy snake. My ideology is education, birth control and abstinence. If you get pregnant, both parties are responsible and need to figure something out other than abortion. You're a nasty filthy leftist piece of shit.

The left would never dare to teach kids that the best form of birth control is abstinence. They want kids screwing their heads off and having as much sex as possible. Sex is a big industry in the USA.

So this is what you resort to when you get beat. Sad. You're revealing just what a sniveling little punk you really are.

you have shown your true colors, your political ideology is more important than babies lives.
There you go again with your false accusations. Lying filthy snake.

WWJD

WWJD
Quote my entire post, you filthy liar.

WWJD
Quote my entire post, you filthy liar.

I quote the entire post. I cannot help that you went back and edited it after I made my post

There you go again with your false accusations. Lying filthy snake. My ideology is education, birth control and abstinence. If you get pregnant, both parties are responsible and need to figure something out other than abortion. You're a nasty filthy leftist piece of shit.

Would you go along with a plan to provide free birth control for whomever wanted it if it cut the number of abortions in half?

Would you go along with a plan to provide free birth control for whomever wanted it if it cut the number of abortions in half?
Sure, if you will go along and teach abstinence with it. No such thing as free birth control. You meant to say "taxpayer funded birth control", didn't you. You need to get honest, kid.

Trump does not believe that poor people may need help in planning their parenthood.
What a rich sicko.
Let them eat cake!
I can’t believe the 90% don’t rise up against the Trump callousness & idiocy.
:-(
The 90% are paying for the abortions of the other 10% and maybe they're sick of it.
And those 90% are paying for the social welfare of those unaborted unwanted kids, including their incarceration in many cases.

Trump does not believe that poor people may need help in planning their parenthood.
What a rich sicko.
Let them eat cake!
The 90% are paying for the abortions of the other 10% and maybe they're sick of it.
And those 90% are paying for the social welfare of those unaborted unwanted kids, including their incarceration in many cases.
What's the percentage of unaborted children that end up in prison for life?

Sure, if you will go along and teach abstinence with it. No such thing as free birth control. You meant to say "taxpayer funded birth control", didn't you. You need to get honest, kid.

what ever you want to fucking call it. This is where you ideology gets in the way of actually wanting to cut the number of abortions. For you it is never about the abortion, it is about the right fucking words or adding in your morals.

What a rich sicko.
Let them eat cake!
I don’t know. You have valid stats?

What a rich sicko.
Let them eat cake!

Well we seem to have an uncontrollable amount of both, so supporting one program has no effect on the other.

what ever you want to fucking call it. This is where you ideology gets in the way of actually wanting to cut the number of abortions. For you it is never about the abortion, it is about the right fucking words or adding in your morals.
It's called "honesty". Nothing is "free". Tell me what's wrong with teaching abstinence along with taxpayer funded birth control. Go ahead.

What a rich sicko.
Let them eat cake!
That's good enough. "I don't know". So you're blowing smoke when you claim unaborted humans end up in prison in many cases. It's also true that many wanted children also end up in prison. Isn't that correct?

What a rich sicko.
Let them eat cake!
That's good enough. "I don't know". So you're blowing smoke when you claim unaborted humans end up in prison in many cases. It's also true that many wanted children also end up in prison. Isn't that correct?
Yes.

Now that PP has been stripped of federal funding, let's be certain that federal funds are not being funneled to "crisis pregnancy centers," which are non-medical ideological indoctrination centers that are applying for Title X grants. We taxpayers should not have to pay for them.

We've already had milllions wasted on "abstinence only education," which did nothing but subsidize the imposition of sectarian beliefs in our schools.
Apparently you are so anti-church you cannot wrap your mind around who begat the idea of education for all, and who began educating all the community's children barring none in the beginning of this country's nationhood. That was the Church, and in particular, the Christian Church. They held classes in the Minister's office, in the Social Halls, a few churches had Sunday School classrooms, and those were used in communities in which the local church had classrooms. After we became the United States, the population received a boom from countries in which people came from many countries around the globe to be in America, the land of the free, where your earned money was not stolen in the form of taxes. Men were the teachers, and women were at home taking care of children and all things domestic. Men worked, farmed, and hunted to bring home the bacon. AS America grew, so did the numbers of children, and they outgrew the Churches, so communities built special buildings just for educating children, and like a good idea, it caught on and became popular in most states. Even so, some churches continued to educate their own children. For two centuries thereafter, schools were tasked with teaching the 3 R's (reading, writing, and 'rithmetic,) girls were allowed in some, then all of the schools, but the teachers were required to set a Christian example for their children and were fired with no compensation if they failed to do that. PTA groups came later to ensure children were being appropriately instructed in good manners by godly men and women teachers.

Only recently with laws enacted to liberalize sexuality into anything goes have the schools gone atheistic in nature, and laws were passed in which the Bible could not be read, and Christian prayers were disallowed over the intercoms in classrooms. Language has devolved, immorality is expected and accepted instead of punished, and life goes on. If we are going forward in this manner, our nation has the responsibility to remove the tax burden from those who do not send their children to public schools due to the result being atheistic children who have no compunction about leaving home with hatred for parents and never coming back to take care of parents who grow old and weak.

This bad society that is being bred to instruct children to be "me" people has all but dissolved the American dream. Who wants to grow old and have no family, still required to pay disabling land taxes if they own a farm to narcissists who hate their own elderly parents, they only care to divide other people's money between themselves under the new Communistic paradise for the young, not the old who are as useless to them as their aborted fetuses?

Of course, people in Congress such as Nancy Pelosi, whose family fortune grew from two million dollars her first day of Congress to two hundred million dollars, all this does not matter to them, the laws they passed to discredit their rivals do unseen damages to middle class people whose farm and businesses cannot be supported during old age health problems. Communism will remove the American Dream from those who worked hard for their money. If the federal taxes are removed, the local taxes will glut what little is left of our elders' wealth by its expropriation by the county tax assessor. Period.

All I said was that federal funds should not be used to subsidize the proselytizing activities of various religious sects.The wall between church and state must strongly divide the two, and the Constitutional prohibition of the government establishing any religion must be strongly enforced.

Turning to these centers themselves. They are seeking Title X funds, which are earmarked for other purposes. They also have been known to spread false "information" about matters relating to sex and reproduction, they ask for highly personal information, but they are not covered by medical privacy laws, so nobody knows to whom they reveal personal information about their "clients," and they try give the appearance that they are a medical facility, when they are not licensed and have no medical personnel.

Go rant and elaborate on your weird perspectives. It doesn't amount to a hill of beans.

Incidentally, even if the subject is limited to the Christian faith alone among all others, you seem not to understand the myriad differences between the various sects of this faith.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back