Posting pics of your kids

I've posted this one of my youngest son:
boston-marathon-bombings2.jpg

I'm very proud of him.

The guy center top hooded sweatshirt glasses on head. (above and slightly to the right of the injured black girl.

Post a picture of anyone, asserting it to be a relative, and some "I'm gonna run and tell the teacher"* jerk-off will, regardless of intent, start crying about violation of the "no family" rules.

Don't feed the trolls!

* That particular shade is called "Doctor Denton Red"

I hope the mods don't take this as a continuation of a flame thread because I'm curious to know what most people think.

I decided long ago not to post pictures of my kids because one, they can't give consent if they are under 18, and two it seems you would be using them to garner some type of weird approval about your worthiness as a reproducing member of society. Not even mentioning exposing them to pervs that post here.

What do you think?

I wouldn't post any here, some of my reasons are because this is a pretty big message board and people get so heated over politics, they could alter photos and turn it into a flame, even if if they got banned for that behavior I wouldn't want that done in the first place to any of my family members.

However, I have seen some people share pictures of their kids, family, grand kids in the post a picture of yourself thread and I do look and think it's neat to put a face to a poster and to see their family. :dunno:

I hope the mods don't take this as a continuation of a flame thread because I'm curious to know what most people think.

I decided long ago not to post pictures of my kids because one, they can't give consent if they are under 18, and two it seems you would be using them to garner some type of weird approval about your worthiness as a reproducing member of society. Not even mentioning exposing them to pervs that post here.

What do you think?

Could be dangerous as we do not know each other and there may be some who have less than honorable or normal intentions.

Forum List

Back