Post your favorite quotes from USMB Members:

Warbler insults the Air Force:

007 (Pale Rider) has demonstrated over and over an inability to honor American values, of which unwillingness to keep his word reveals a disturbed personality. I never had any use for such people in the miitary or in business, removing them immediately from supervisory and product responsibility, then getting them out of the organization as quickly as possible.

Another fucking fake-Vet posing POS.

Lemme guess - Air Farce?

Schwarzenegger served two terms as the 38th Governor of California from 2003 until 2011

Just sayin.

California economic recovery leads nation - Business Times

Arnie did not run the State in spite of what you might think......and Pete Wilson left office in 1999 with a 13 billion dollar surplus,Grey Davis took over and the big collapse began....just sayin...

The GOP gov didn't run the state but the Democratic gov did?

is that what i said?....where?......Wilson had lots of opposition but still left with a surplus......Davis got kicked by everyone including his own party.....Arnold was the best Gov. the State ever had WHILE he was campaigning,after he got in he was a joke.... this State is called the "ungovernable" State for a reason....the Ca. State Assembly runs this State and has for a while now....we have people here that want to break the State up into up to as many as 6 different States....north,south and central are all different worlds....

If government took care of us they would do a better job than we could [MENTION=20394]rdean[/MENTION]

He was saying something about unintended humor.

Oh the irony. Priceless...:lol:

Not sure I understand. You are saying that something I never said is "unintended humor"? Actually, since I never said it, it's intended slander. Something Republicans are very good at.

Bullshit, liar.
You were link/quoted in my sigline for months

Forum List

Back