As long as I've been posting here, Republicans give me the biggest laughs

R

rdean

So many times, the biggest yuks have come from Republicans being honest. In my signature line, I add or remove lines depending how "good" they are. So much comes from unintentional comments.

The first time I heard this I laughed right out loud. Then, for hours afterwards, every time I remembered it, I chuckled. This guy was talking bad about people who received help. But it was different when he received help.
Grampa Murked U - Where, if anywhere, does personal responsibility fit into that? I made shit wages when I started out in life. In fact my first two bosses only hired me because of the tax incentives they got for hiring an ex con.

This was funny in it's creepiness. Right wingers always talk about how moral they are. Then post stuff like this:
Antares: I hope someone you love dies

I keep this one just because of the shear number of right wingers who claim no one on the rights ridicules science and scientists or education.
elektra: Science, people who make outrageous claims, one after another, never proving their claims yet they make a fat secure living doin so. At beautiful university campuses all across the country. A nice gig. Fooling the fools.

This one is hilarious. I never heard anyone call things "values". But I have heard some people call "let him die" and "women rape victim should have their "gift from God" whether they want them or not.
Tank: Homosexuality, welfare, unemployment, dropouts, STD.s. obesity, fatherless children, abortion, rape, murder are not Republican values, so thats why blacks, hispanics and gays are democrats

And this guy was telling me to admit one guy cured polio. Hilarious.
AzMike: So you admit one guy without government funding cured polio.

Some of the best have moved on. Like the time I said, "If you were making so much, you wouldn't live in a trailer". And the person came back with, what's wrong with trailers. They are just as comfortable as a house and they can be moved.

One time I told someone to come out of mom's basement. And they went on with, my mom's basement is great. She had it finished. Besides, I don't have a job right now. That person was actually talking about how wrong it is to send out unemployment benefits and food stamps.

Anyone have any zingers they want to share?

Dr. Jonas Salk
Inventor of the Polio Vaccine

While there is still no actual cure for Polio, thanks to inventor Dr. Jonas Salk there is a way to prevent it. Before Salk invented the vaccine for Polio, America was forced to live in fear of the infectious viral disease that put Franklin Roosevelt in a wheelchair.

Retard.

So many times, the biggest yuks have come from Republicans being honest. In my signature line, I add or remove lines depending how "good" they are. So much comes from unintentional comments.

The first time I heard this I laughed right out loud. Then, for hours afterwards, every time I remembered it, I chuckled. This guy was talking bad about people who received help. But it was different when he received help.
Grampa Murked U - Where, if anywhere, does personal responsibility fit into that? I made shit wages when I started out in life. In fact my first two bosses only hired me because of the tax incentives they got for hiring an ex con.

This was funny in it's creepiness. Right wingers always talk about how moral they are. Then post stuff like this:

I keep this one just because of the shear number of right wingers who claim no one on the rights ridicules science and scientists or education.
elektra: Science, people who make outrageous claims, one after another, never proving their claims yet they make a fat secure living doin so. At beautiful university campuses all across the country. A nice gig. Fooling the fools.

This one is hilarious. I never heard anyone call things "values". But I have heard some people call "let him die" and "women rape victim should have their "gift from God" whether they want them or not.
Tank: Homosexuality, welfare, unemployment, dropouts, STD.s. obesity, fatherless children, abortion, rape, murder are not Republican values, so thats why blacks, hispanics and gays are democrats

Some of the best have moved on. Like the time I said, "If you were making so much, you wouldn't live in a trailer". And the person came back with, what's wrong with trailers. They are just as comfortable as a house and they can be moved.

One time I told someone to come out of mom's basement. And they went on with, my mom's basement is great. She had it finished. Besides, I don't have a job right now. That person was actually talking about how wrong it is to send out unemployment benefits and food stamps.

you have given many here a lot of laughs over the years dean....the way you dance around questions has always given me a few chortles....thanks....

Dr. Jonas Salk

While there is still no actual cure for Polio, thanks to inventor Dr. Jonas Salk there is a way to prevent it. Before Salk invented the vaccine for Polio, America was forced to live in fear of the infectious viral disease that put Franklin Roosevelt in a wheelchair.

Retard.
1942 - The first Sister Kenny Institute opens in Minneapolis.

1943 - The Sister Kenny Foundation is formed, and Kenny's procedures become the standard treatment for polio patients in the United States, replacing the ineffective traditional approaches of " convalescent serum " and immobilization.

1941 - The United States enters World War II. Most of the best medical researchers, including Jonas Salk , either enter the military or work on military-related projects.

1945 - World War II ends. Large epidemics of polio in the U.S. occur immediately after the war with an average of more than 20,000 cases a year from 1945 to 1949.

1947 - Jonas Salk accepts a position in Pittsburgh at the new medical laboratory funded by the Sarah Mellon Scientific Foundation.

1948 - Salk's laboratory is one of four awarded research grants for the polio virus typing project. Salk decides to u se the newly developed tissue culture method of cultivating and working with the polio virus that has recently been developed by John Enders at Harvard University. Other researchers, including Albert Sabin, who would later develop the oral polio vaccine, continue to do their work with monkeys infected with the polio virus, a more difficult and time-consuming process.

1952 - There are 58, 000 cases of polio in the United States, the most ever. Early versions of the Salk vaccine, using killed polio virus, are successful with small samples of patients at the Watson Home for Crippled Children and the Polk State School, a Pennsylvania facility for individuals with mental retardation.

1953 - Amid continued "polio hysteria," there are 35, 000 cases of polio in the United States.

1954 - Massive field trials of the Salk vaccine are sponsored by the National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis.

1955 - News of the successful vaccine trials is announced by Dr. Thomas Francis Jr. of the University of Michigan at a formal press conference held April 12 in Ann Arbor (the site where the research data from the field trials had been gathered and analyzed). A nationwide vaccination program is quickly started.

1957 - After a mass immunization campaign promoted by the March of Dines, there are only about 5600 cases of polio in the United States.

1958 and 1959 - Field trials prove the Sabin oral vaccine, which uses live, attenuated (weakened) virus, to be effective.

1962 - The Salk vaccine is replaced by the Sabin oral vaccine, which is not only superior in terms of ease of administration, but also provides longer-lasting immunization.

1964 - Only 121 cases of polio are reported nationally.

1974 - Dr. Donald Mulder of the Mayo Clinic writes an article describing the "late progression of poliomyelitis."

1977 - The National Health Interview Survey reports that there are 254,000 persons living in the United States who had been paralyzed by polio. Some estimates place the number at more than 600, 000.

1979 - The last indigenous transmission of wild polio virus occurs in the U.S. All future cases are either imported or vaccine-related.

1981 - Time Magazine reports that many polio survivors are experiencing late effects of the disease.

1984 - Researchers, including Dr. Lauro Halstead, organize a conference at Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation because of growing concerns about the late effects of polio (post-polio syndrome).

1988 - With approximately 350, 000 cases of polio occurring worldwide, the World Health Organization passes a resolution to eradicate polio by the year 2000.

1993 - The total number of reported polio cases worldwide falls to about 100, 000. Most of these cases occur in Asia and Africa. Dr. Albert Sabin dies at age 86.

1994 - China launches its first National Immunization Days, immunizing 80 million children! The entire Western Hemisphere is certified as "polio free."

1995 - India follows China's lead and organizes its first National Immunization Days. More than 87 million children are immunized! Dr. Jonas Salk dies at age 80.

1997 - The Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial opens on May 2.

1999 - More than 450 million children are vaccinated, including nearly 147 million in India. In the 11 years since the World Health Assembly Initiative, the number of reported cases worldwide has fallen to approximately 7 000.

Polio History Timeline

Why am I always forced to bitch slap you ignorant assholes? I would think you would get tired of it. Or at the least, embarrassed.

you have given many here a lot of laughs over the years dean....the way you dance around questions has always given me a few chortles....thanks....
Dance around questions? Any examples?

Dr. Jonas Salk

Retard.

1943 - The Sister Kenny Foundation is formed, and Kenny's procedures become the standard treatment for polio patients in the United States, replacing the ineffective traditional approaches of " convalescent serum " and immobilization.

1941 - The United States enters World War II. Most of the best medical researchers, including Jonas Salk , either enter the military or work on military-related projects.

1945 - World War II ends. Large epidemics of polio in the U.S. occur immediately after the war with an average of more than 20,000 cases a year from 1945 to 1949.

1947 - Jonas Salk accepts a position in Pittsburgh at the new medical laboratory funded by the Sarah Mellon Scientific Foundation.

1948 - Salk's laboratory is one of four awarded research grants for the polio virus typing project. Salk decides to u se the newly developed tissue culture method of cultivating and working with the polio virus that has recently been developed by John Enders at Harvard University. Other researchers, including Albert Sabin, who would later develop the oral polio vaccine, continue to do their work with monkeys infected with the polio virus, a more difficult and time-consuming process.

1952 - There are 58, 000 cases of polio in the United States, the most ever. Early versions of the Salk vaccine, using killed polio virus, are successful with small samples of patients at the Watson Home for Crippled Children and the Polk State School, a Pennsylvania facility for individuals with mental retardation.

1953 - Amid continued "polio hysteria," there are 35, 000 cases of polio in the United States.

1954 - Massive field trials of the Salk vaccine are sponsored by the National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis.

1955 - News of the successful vaccine trials is announced by Dr. Thomas Francis Jr. of the University of Michigan at a formal press conference held April 12 in Ann Arbor (the site where the research data from the field trials had been gathered and analyzed). A nationwide vaccination program is quickly started.

1957 - After a mass immunization campaign promoted by the March of Dines, there are only about 5600 cases of polio in the United States.

1958 and 1959 - Field trials prove the Sabin oral vaccine, which uses live, attenuated (weakened) virus, to be effective.

1962 - The Salk vaccine is replaced by the Sabin oral vaccine, which is not only superior in terms of ease of administration, but also provides longer-lasting immunization.

1974 - Dr. Donald Mulder of the Mayo Clinic writes an article describing the "late progression of poliomyelitis."

1977 - The National Health Interview Survey reports that there are 254,000 persons living in the United States who had been paralyzed by polio. Some estimates place the number at more than 600, 000.

1979 - The last indigenous transmission of wild polio virus occurs in the U.S. All future cases are either imported or vaccine-related.

1981 - Time Magazine reports that many polio survivors are experiencing late effects of the disease.

1984 - Researchers, including Dr. Lauro Halstead, organize a conference at Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation because of growing concerns about the late effects of polio (post-polio syndrome).

1988 - With approximately 350, 000 cases of polio occurring worldwide, the World Health Organization passes a resolution to eradicate polio by the year 2000.

1993 - The total number of reported polio cases worldwide falls to about 100, 000. Most of these cases occur in Asia and Africa. Dr. Albert Sabin dies at age 86.

1994 - China launches its first National Immunization Days, immunizing 80 million children! The entire Western Hemisphere is certified as "polio free."

1995 - India follows China's lead and organizes its first National Immunization Days. More than 87 million children are immunized! Dr. Jonas Salk dies at age 80.

1999 - More than 450 million children are vaccinated, including nearly 147 million in India. In the 11 years since the World Health Assembly Initiative, the number of reported cases worldwide has fallen to approximately 7 000.

Polio History Timeline

Why am I always forced to bitch slap you ignorant assholes? I would think you would get tired of it. Or at the least, embarrassed.
With your head so far up your ass you flailed your arms and bitch slapped yourself. Read all that you posted again with some cognitive reading skills and comprehension thrown in.

Dr. Jonas Salk

Retard.

Polio History Timeline

With your head so far up your ass you flailed your arms and bitch slapped yourself. Read all that you posted again with some cognitive reading skills and comprehension thrown in.

alk's laboratory is one of four awarded research grants for the polio virus typing project. Salk decides to u se the newly developed tissue culture method of cultivating and working with the polio virus that has recently been developed by John Enders at Harvard University. Other researchers, including Albert Sabin, who would later develop the oral polio vaccine, continue to do their work with monkeys infected with the polio virus, a more difficult and time-consuming process.

----------------------------------

You mean like that? Where does it say he developed it alone?

Reminds me of this:

Thomas Edison is usually credited with the invention of the light bulb, but the famous American inventor wasn't the only one who contributed to the development of this revolutionary technology. Many notable figures are also remembered for their work with electric batteries, lamps and the creation of the first incandescent bulbs.

Who Invented the Light Bulb

Right wingers are so ignorant, they read the title and decide they know the story. What ignorant fools.

Dr. Jonas Salk

Retard.

Polio History Timeline

alk's laboratory is one of four awarded research grants for the polio virus typing project. Salk decides to u se the newly developed tissue culture method of cultivating and working with the polio virus that has recently been developed by John Enders at Harvard University. Other researchers, including Albert Sabin, who would later develop the oral polio vaccine, continue to do their work with monkeys infected with the polio virus, a more difficult and time-consuming process.

----------------------------------

You mean like that? Where does it say he developed it alone?

Reminds me of this:

Thomas Edison is usually credited with the invention of the light bulb, but the famous American inventor wasn't the only one who contributed to the development of this revolutionary technology. Many notable figures are also remembered for their work with electric batteries, lamps and the creation of the first incandescent bulbs.

Who Invented the Light Bulb

Right wingers are so ignorant, they read the title and decide they know the story. What ignorant fools.
And this is how we ended up with participation trophies for people that came close but didn't quite make it happen. Lefty's make them at least as valuable as the actual person that invented something in order to not hurt anyone's feelings. Here's a feeling for your second string players. Mother fuckers didn't come up with shit that worked. They got close but close doesn't count for anything.

Forum List

Back