Post your favorite quotes from USMB Members:

R

rdean

They should be real and not taken out of context:

My current "best":

Grampa Murked U - Where, if anywhere, does personal responsibility fit into that? I made shit wages when I started out in life. In fact my first two bosses only hired me because of the tax incentives they got for hiring an ex con.

Rottweiler commenting on Healthcare: That's exactly right. The American people don't deserve shit.

Quantum Windbag on whites committing suicide: I have enough to deal with caring about my friends and family, why the fuck should I care about a bunch of dead people?

FJO: You can safely swim and fish in that "ruined gulf coast".

Tank: Homosexuality, welfare, unemployment, dropouts, STD.s. obesity, fatherless children, abortion, rape, murder are not Republican values, so thats why blacks, hispanics and gays are democrats

My favorite current "best":

bripat9643: Dumbest liberal statements in USMB "Demand creates jobs"

That one gave me a serious case of "belly laugh". My answer to it was something like "every 'j o b' ever created". Which sent me into fits of even more belly laughs.
And they say I make this stuff up. Hilarious!

No humor like "unintended humor".

I have to admit, when the USMB members who made the statements I quoted above and their ilk tell me they don't like me, I consider it a

603946-be2bb795e66e3f406c110c83053d26a1.jpg

If government took care of us they would do a better job than we could [MENTION=20394]rdean[/MENTION]

Government in this country is powerless against the vote. It's the government Republicans vote into office that causes all the damage. We know that from Reagan to Bush.

I got called "Godless Asshole-a" by somebody on the forum. I thought it was pretty funny lmao :-D

If government took care of us they would do a better job than we could [MENTION=20394]rdean[/MENTION]

Sounds like satire.

With our votes, we actually take care of the government.

He was saying something about unintended humor.

Oh the irony. Priceless...:lol:

Not sure I understand. You are saying that something I never said is "unintended humor"? Actually, since I never said it, it's intended slander. Something Republicans are very good at.

Government in this country is powerless against the vote. It's the government Republicans vote into office that causes all the damage. We know that from Reagan to Bush.

yea i hear ya.....like the ones they voted into office in California since 2000.....

yea i hear ya.....like the ones they voted into office in California since 2000.....

Don't be dissing Democratic utopias like California and Detroit.

Schwarzenegger served two terms as the 38th Governor of California from 2003 until 2011

Just sayin.

California economic recovery leads nation - Business Times

The worst anyone should be able to say about you is that your socks don't match. - @Cereal Killer

( pretty sure he was quoting someone from a story but cannot remember who it was )

Last edited:

Schwarzenegger served two terms as the 38th Governor of California from 2003 until 2011

Just sayin.

Arnie did not run the State in spite of what you might think......and Pete Wilson left office in 1999 with a 13 billion dollar surplus,Grey Davis took over and the big collapse began....just sayin...

Just sayin.

Arnie did not run the State in spite of what you might think......and Pete Wilson left office in 1999 with a 13 billion dollar surplus,Grey Davis took over and the big collapse began....just sayin...

The GOP gov didn't run the state but the Democratic gov did?

The T roots against America:

History repeats...Odumbo is allowing it by bluster.

He is such a fuckup...and WE will pay the price in trust. I am PISSED he is doing this to us.

Hold the table steady. You have to remember that Putin is the best poker player on the planet.
And that's the other part that I am pissed about. I am rooting for a known Communist KGB acolyte from the Cold War...that I want to see call Obama's BLUFF.

MY the Tables turn...

Forum List

Back