Possible Hope For Drug Dexamethaqsone To Combat The Virus

The one you want is an injectable called Alin Depot....but merrykuhberg probably doesn't have it. They only like to give meds that make you come back for more meds. It's just business..I buy it over the counter once every couple years if I get a psoriasis flare up but I'm an adult and can do that in this real land of the free.

Decadron is used as an anti-flamatory drug. It reduces inflamation. It is used for a number of types of infection. For example swelling of the brain, or after operations of the spine.
So why shouldn't a doctor prescribe the use of this drug when Corona virus attacks the lungs, lungs that may swell due to the effects of the virus?
Surely the HCQ cocktail and if needed the addition of Decadron would be apropos.
So what is all the Hallabalou all about?

Tests are showing that it saves lives. Those one oxygen or a ventilator are being given the drug in at test in England. It's working on some of them.

It's an already established drug and is cheap.

Some are calling it a breakthrough.

I hope so.

Wait.......do we know what Trump thinks of this? Because if he has a good feeling about it, or hopes that it will work, the democrat party and other left wingers will do their best to undermine the use of this drug......

Decadron is used as an anti-flamatory drug. It reduces inflamation. It is used for a number of types of infection. For example swelling of the brain, or after operations of the spine.
So why shouldn't a doctor prescribe the use of this drug when Corona virus attacks the lungs, lungs that may swell due to the effects of the virus?
Surely the HCQ cocktail and if needed the addition of Decadron would be apropos.
So what is all the Hallabalou all about?

I don't know maybe because it shows promise when there wasn't much of any?

Maybe because it saves lives?

My aunt died of the virus. I am happy that there is something out there that can help some of those with this virus.

Call me crazy but I get happy when I learn lives can be saved.

I guess you don't.

Tests are showing that it saves lives. Those one oxygen or a ventilator are being given the drug in at test in England. It's working on some of them.

It's an already established drug and is cheap.

Some are calling it a breakthrough.

I hope so.

Wait.......do we know what Trump thinks of this? Because if he has a good feeling about it, or hopes that it will work, the democrat party and other left wingers will do their best to undermine the use of this drug......
Why would they do that? Unlike the other drug, this one is actually undergoing tests that show strong results. Thought you guys would jump all over it.

Forum List

Back