Possible BOMB found in van in NY's Time Square

I'm betting it was some terrorist from Queens.

Those Queeniacs hate Manhattanites for their freedoms, ya know.

it was a protest against the subway service cuts. :lol:

They know what is planned for them.

They've all seen Escape from New York.

Today it's the subways, tomorrow the bridges are barricaded and the tunnels are filled in with concrete.

Next week Big Apple residents will need green cards to visit the garden state.

We owe it to the children of the Poconos to end the outflow of New Yorkers.

You dazzling urbanites might steal their plum jobs picking over the slag heaps of Carbon county searching for overlooked lumps of coal to keep their hovels heated.

If this car bomb had gone off, we could've been looking at a death toll in the thousands, if not tens of thousands. By some miracle of G-d, that bomb did NOT go off. We should all be saying thank you to G-d for this. Who knows what the ramifcations could've been, nationwide and worldwide from this? We are truly blessed.

No way, not with this car bomb.

A car bomb maybe, but not this one. This one was built by a retard who has seen too many Michael Bay movies.

Yeah... the person who built THAT bomb sure was an idiot. I mean they built a bomb that was designed to make a big boom and a spectacular fire ball... with a dubious detenator...

I suppose the thing that bugs me about this, is that whoever built it was smart enough to get to Manhatten and find PREMIUM Street-side parking... but they weren't smart enough to build a bomb.

I mean... the building of a Bomb is vastly less complex than getting to Manhatten and finding PREMIUM STREET SIDE PARKING.

Doesn't really add up...

On the one hand, the available evidence demonstrates that the individual(s) in play, possess more than sufficient cognitive means to effectively negotiate such simple concepts... and on the other, they're incapable of consistently connecting several dots.

It's just wild how we seem to be seeing a spike in DOMESTIC CRISIS... accidents and 'attacks' of dubious origins seem to be coming steady now.

Huh...

Reminds me of a plot line wherein the otherwise impotent antagonist was settign themselves up as the savior... Awfully familiar... yeppers... VERY Familair indeed.

Oh goody another Black OP to keep the sheeple fearful & docile. Just like the Christmas Crotch Bomber.

In my humble opinion, the street vendor (a retired vet from the Viet Nam war, I understand) who first noted the van smoking (maybe he heard the "pop" of the fizzled bombing effort) and the NYC PD mounted unit patrol officer who first responded are deserving of some huge props.

That cop's first reaction apparently was to get the help of other cops to CLEAR THE AREA. Simultaneously, he contacted command and got a bunch of qualified FDNY and bomb squad cops to respond. All in all the NYPD responded in a terrific fashion.

Had the asshole(s) who "wired" that improvised explosive [car-bomb] device been more adept at such things, there is a very real probability that the explosion WOULD have killed lots of people.

Somebody noted earlier that car bombs wouldn't get too much world wide attention if this wasn't New York City, USA. They do tend to be a bit more common in other places, tragically. But, clearly, we are not immune.

As for who was behind this failed effort? Who knows? Perhaps we will find out soon. An Islamo-fascist piece of shit? A militant right-wing goober ala the Oklahoma bombers? Another asshole like the left-wing domestic terrorist, Bill Ayers or one of the Weather Underground scumbags?

There are lots of fanatic murderous scumbags out there and they are not all found on any one side of the political spectrum. The problem is much much bigger than just assigning blame to political adversaries.

In my humble opinion, the street vendor (a retired vet from the Viet Nam war, I understand) who first noted the van smoking (maybe he heard the "pop" of the fizzled bombing effort) and the NYC PD mounted unit patrol officer who first responded are deserving of some huge props.

That cop's first reaction apparently was to get the help of other cops to CLEAR THE AREA. Simultaneously, he contacted command and got a bunch of qualified FDNY and bomb squad cops to respond. All in all the NYPD responded in a terrific fashion.

Had the asshole(s) who "wired" that improvised explosive [car-bomb] device been more adept at such things, there is a very real probability that the explosion WOULD have killed lots of people.

Somebody noted earlier that car bombs wouldn't get too much world wide attention if this wasn't New York City, USA. They do tend to be a bit more common in other places, tragically. But, clearly, we are not immune.

As for who was behind this failed effort? Who knows? Perhaps we will find out soon. An Islamo-fascist piece of shit? A militant right-wing goober ala the Oklahoma bombers? Another asshole like the left-wing domestic terrorist, Bill Ayers or one of the Weather Underground scumbags?

There are lots of fanatic murderous scumbags out there and they are not all found on any one side of the political spectrum. The problem is much much bigger than just assigning blame to political adversaries.

All true... except McViegh wasn't Right-wing... He was a Progressive, who felt entitled to be a Ranger, couldn't cut it and decided to impart his hurt feelin's in the gov't who hurt 'em... with no regard for the individuals who had nothing to do with it.

Now if you look around, you'll see that this is the mind set of every progressive... and it's the result of every progressive policy. Culture/Economy killing policy such as Healthscare, Cap and Trade, Minimum Wage, SS, Medicaid/care... etc.

Had McVeigh been a right winger, he'd have effectively dealt with his grievance through a means which recognizes and respects the individual responsibilities inherent in the immutable principles of nature, on which America rests.

All true... except McViegh wasn't Right-wing... He was a Progressive,

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Great...now we have another Al Qaeda cell....AQNYC...making a test run for something in the future?

The NYPD says that the failed car bombing isn't a terrorist attack...like they find shit like this everyday on the streets of NY! I had no idea car bombs were no longer considered terrorist weapons. I guess The Barry has sent a directive to all law enforcement personnel to not refer to car bombs found undetonated on the streets of America as attempted terrorist attacks.

what makes you think its al qaeda? its probably a tea bagger! (see I can make stupid assumptions too)

All true... except McViegh wasn't Right-wing... He was a Progressive, who felt entitled to be a Ranger, couldn't cut it and decided to impart his hurt feelin's in the gov't who hurt 'em... with no regard for the individuals who had nothing to do with it.

Now if you look around, you'll see that this is the mind set of every progressive... and it's the result of every progressive policy. Culture/Economy killing policy such as Healthscare, Cap and Trade, Minimum Wage, SS, Medicaid/care... etc.

Had McVeigh been a right winger, he'd have effectively dealt with his grievance through a means which recognizes and respects the individual responsibilities inherent in the immutable principles of nature, on which America rests.

McVeigh was a fucking scumbag and to label him a progressive is akin to an attempt to deny that there are also murderous terrorist-inclined human garbage on the right side of the political spectrum.

And I flatly disagree with that.

Such mutants could be plotted on a splatter graph ALL over the political spectrum. I offer no "excuses" or "passes" to anybody who engages in that kind of hideously depraved behavior, regardless of political leanings. I don't believe most true conservatives would give any such "passes" out, either.

Last edited:
This has the handprints of the islamic filth written all over it. I would like to carve my initials into the skull of the **** reporter/cop/mayor or who-the-fuck-ever that said that this was not a terrorist attack.

That kind of garbage angers me more than the attack itself, that we have dogshit in the country contorting themselves every which way not to upset the feelings of the terrorists, their sympathizers, or some other group. There will be a civil war in this country, and my bet is that the following groups will be the first to be liquidated:

1-illegal immigrants and their advocates like la raza
2-public employees and their union leadership
3-the NY Times building and all of its journalists and employees
4-oil company executives
5-nancy pelosi, reid and a few other psychotics like kucinich

If this car bomb had gone off, we could've been looking at a death toll in the thousands, if not tens of thousands. By some miracle of G-d, that bomb did NOT go off. We should all be saying thank you to G-d for this. Who knows what the ramifcations could've been, nationwide and worldwide from this? We are truly blessed.

No way, not with this car bomb.

A car bomb maybe, but not this one. This one was built by a retard who has seen too many Michael Bay movies.

As a matter of fact, I think it's even money that it wouldn't have harmed anyone. Not trying to downplay it, it's a very serious situation and the reaction by police was entirely justified. But think about it. It's gasoline and propane...

Gas starts burning...people go "oh shit" and get pretty far away....and then the propane goes off...AFTER the people back off. Don't know what powder was in the cylinders that were found, but if it was gunpowder I'm not sure that the blast from that alone would have gotten 10 feet outside the vehicle itself (don't know the size of the cylinders found yet, or if they were actually adequately sealed and capped to facilitate an explosion).

The people who would have been in the most danger would be the good Samaritans who would try to douse the car fire from the gasoline when the propane went off. Or FDNY when they arrived and the same thing happened.

Given the crudeness and stupidity of the device, I'm still going with uneducated McVeigh or Unabomber type (those two had some brains, this person doesn't), or a wacko student.

You've got it backwards RATL.....the device is supposed to detonate the propane FIRST which then explodes the gasoline. I don't think it would have killed 10,000 people like some insinuate but if that device had worked properly it would have definitely killed a significant number of people and rattled the country akin to 9/11.

No reason as yet to see this as anything other than anothe Insider Black Op to cow the sheeple.

This has the handprints of the islamic filth written all over it. I would like to carve my initials into the skull of the **** reporter/cop/mayor or who-the-fuck-ever that said that this was not a terrorist attack.

That kind of garbage angers me more than the attack itself, that we have dogshit in the country contorting themselves every which way not to upset the feelings of the terrorists, their sympathizers, or some other group. There will be a civil war in this country, and my bet is that the following groups will be the first to be liquidated:

4-oil company executives

LIQUIDATED? ??

You know, not for nuthin' as they say in the NY area, but:

that scumbag McVeigh also wrote of a possible upcoming civil war and of blood running in the streets.

Your rhetoric sounds a lot like the crap that fucking bastard spewed before he went off the deep end.

Newsflash: WE, in THIS Republic, do NOT favor the change of governments by force or violence. WE favor a change by the BALLOT. That can be pretty hard work since lots of our fellow citizens are not motivated to be informed.

It seems to me that a true dyed in the wool AMERICAN worthy of that name would oppose every one of the things you just said. And I know I disagree with every single one of your five bullet points. I suspect I am not alone.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
No reason as yet to see this as anything other than anothe Insider Black Op to cow the sheeple.

Maybe the crew of the North Korean mini-sub that torpedoed the oil rig in the Gulf of Mexico made it ashore and then tried to detonate the car bomb in NYC to cover their tracks!!!!

4-oil company executives

LIQUIDATED? ??

that scumbag McVeigh also wrote of a possible upcoming civil war and of blood running in the streets.

Your rhetoric sounds a lot like the crap that fucking bastard spewed before he went off the deep end.

Newsflash: WE, in THIS Republic, do NOT favor the change of governments by force or violence. WE favor a change by the BALLOT. That can be pretty hard work since lots of our fellow citizens are not motivated to be informed.

It seems to me that a true dyed in the wool AMERICAN worthy of that name would oppose every one of the things you just said. And I know I disagree with every single one of your five bullet points. I suspect I am not alone.

Solving political issues today is like pulling teeth...you always have chickens and whiny asses. I would rather have to put up with this than see our country torn asunder by civil war.

A van down by the river?

image001.jpg
Good to know you take possible attempted terrorist attacks in the US seriously. :thup:

4-oil company executives

LIQUIDATED? ??

Solving political issues today is like pulling teeth...you always have chickens and whiny asses. I would rather have to put up with this than see our country torn asunder by civil war.

I can take the whining. But the bullshit calls for violence are a bit more difficult to put up with. Why is it that so many folks can't grasp the notion that violence (like the American Revolution, itself) is not supposed to be the first recourse, but the very last?

It was done by amateur(s). it was probably some kid who took fight club too seriously

Forum List

Back