Positive role model for Black people

3 out of 4 have no daddy. That perspective comes from decades of working with high school kids here in mostly black PG County, MD for decades.

That's garbage, most fathers live with their children. You do know that if the parents aren't married that count the household as a single family, even though, the father lives in the household. It is totally amazing that you went to every black family in Maryland to figure that out. How long did it take you to do that?
The left wing agenda of feminism and racial segregation obfuscates the family structure problem by supporting single motherhood, homosex and race victimhood.

Give a few examples of this.
Sports that benefit from black skill sets have been dominated and hijacked by segregationist black culture. Basketball has become a Black right of passage.
Watch coverage of NBA and NCAA basketball tournament.
The talk show hosts you cite likely don’t have nearly as much perspective on this as I do so why would I consult them?

You're talking loud, but you aren't saying shit. I watch both and I don't see that bullshit you are spewing, Let's take Lebron James for an example, he is nothing but a great role model for a young black man who came from a single family home. He is an outstanding young man, great husband and father.
LeBron is an anomaly who has skills and had coaches to offset no daddy. Fatherless black males all think they’ll be the next LeBron.
Look at every predominantly black jurisdiction and you’ll find the combination of fatherlessness and social demise. Been that way for over fifty years.

a lot of kids, fatherless or not, white or black want to be the next Lebron. I get that it’s not a realistic goal, but I don’t see it as harmful to anyone’s development
I agree. Every kid looks up to these sports figures as heroes.

How many kids have told you that?

All that does is put the onus on those athletes to realize the impact they can have on kids. In spite of that, the kids still need fathers first. The athletes are no substitute for that. An enhancement, an influence but not a substitute.

Hmmm, who has said that athletes should take the place of someone's father.
An exercise I did in a class with disciplining kids was to have them write a paragraph about who their role model is and why. The girls repeatedly wrote about their mother and the boys wrote about anything but a father. This prompted further research and that research created the epiphany of the impact of fatherlessness. That was thirty years ago and I’ve watched it exacerbate ever since.
To answer your last question, this thread is about a b-baller and not a father being a role model.

3 out of 4 have no daddy. That perspective comes from decades of working with high school kids here in mostly black PG County, MD for decades.

That's garbage, most fathers live with their children. You do know that if the parents aren't married that count the household as a single family, even though, the father lives in the household. It is totally amazing that you went to every black family in Maryland to figure that out. How long did it take you to do that?
The left wing agenda of feminism and racial segregation obfuscates the family structure problem by supporting single motherhood, homosex and race victimhood.

Give a few examples of this.
Sports that benefit from black skill sets have been dominated and hijacked by segregationist black culture. Basketball has become a Black right of passage.
Watch coverage of NBA and NCAA basketball tournament.
The talk show hosts you cite likely don’t have nearly as much perspective on this as I do so why would I consult them?

You're talking loud, but you aren't saying shit. I watch both and I don't see that bullshit you are spewing, Let's take Lebron James for an example, he is nothing but a great role model for a young black man who came from a single family home. He is an outstanding young man, great husband and father.
LeBron is an anomaly who has skills and had coaches to offset no daddy. Fatherless black males all think they’ll be the next LeBron.

Really who did Lebron think he would be the next...……..
Look at every predominantly black jurisdiction and you’ll find the combination of fatherlessness and social demise. Been that way for over fifty years.

So you have visited every black jurisdiction in America.
Look at the numbers. You don’t have to visit every single self-segregating black jurisdiction in America to recognize the social demise.

Are they self-segregating or have they been segregated. Why when the black moves in Jack moves out, come to stay Jack moves away. Ain't we all people how the hell can a color be no good to a neighborhood.
They self-segregate with aid of NAACP, UNCF, BET, CBC, DNC, basketball, etc.,

Look at the numbers. You don’t have to visit every single self-segregating black jurisdiction in America to recognize the social demise.

If you want to see "social demise," visit West Virginia, the epicenter of the opioid crisis. It's a lot closer than Tennessee or Kentucky. Child welfare agencies in the state are desperately searching for foster homes for all of the kids being taken away from their parents.

Your race-based arguments are absurd.
I agree those Appalachian hell-holes are desperate. But they don’t exist as a result of a culture rooted in skin color and promoted and perpetuated by democrat policy. Big difference.

Quite the fantasy you have going there. Unfortunately, there is much in the history of American life that involves skin color, which is a perfectly ridiculous thing to judge people on, and there is no negative "culture" that has been "promoted and perpetuated by democrat policy." The problems of West Virginia, Tennessee, and Kentucky must stem from a "culture," as well, according to your reasoning, yet you are judging people differently depending on skin color and trying to pin social problems on one race alone. And you can't even spell "democratic" correctly, which makes you sound like an ignorant hick.

What "culture" was involved in the true-crime case I saw on TV the other day: white Kentucky girl, from a broken home, gets pregnant by a white guy and marries him, has two more kids, divorces, meets and marries another white guy, who already has two kids from a prior marriage and a third from a non-marital relationship, when they've got a kid on the way. Somewhere along the line he becomes a cop. According to the now-grown kids, he moved in and out of the house several times to go live with other women, but the wife always took him back for some reason. He ended up on the den floor with a bullet in his head. The wife's in prison. I believe her mother also had been arrested for drugs. Was this mess the result of "white culture"?
Scum is scum. Legitimizing it is the problem.

Is that the same as Thugs are thugs, as long as, they are not white.
No, thugs are thugs. What creates the thugs can be a result of different dynamics. Among blacks, it’s fatherlessness and a fatherless culture sustained by self-segregation.

I agree those Appalachian hell-holes are desperate. But they don’t exist as a result of a culture rooted in skin color and promoted and perpetuated by democrat policy. Big difference.

Quite the fantasy you have going there. Unfortunately, there is much in the history of American life that involves skin color, which is a perfectly ridiculous thing to judge people on, and there is no negative "culture" that has been "promoted and perpetuated by democrat policy." The problems of West Virginia, Tennessee, and Kentucky must stem from a "culture," as well, according to your reasoning, yet you are judging people differently depending on skin color and trying to pin social problems on one race alone. And you can't even spell "democratic" correctly, which makes you sound like an ignorant hick.

What "culture" was involved in the true-crime case I saw on TV the other day: white Kentucky girl, from a broken home, gets pregnant by a white guy and marries him, has two more kids, divorces, meets and marries another white guy, who already has two kids from a prior marriage and a third from a non-marital relationship, when they've got a kid on the way. Somewhere along the line he becomes a cop. According to the now-grown kids, he moved in and out of the house several times to go live with other women, but the wife always took him back for some reason. He ended up on the den floor with a bullet in his head. The wife's in prison. I believe her mother also had been arrested for drugs. Was this mess the result of "white culture"?
Scum is scum. Legitimizing it is the problem.

Is that the same as Thugs are thugs, as long as, they are not white.
Post about a true white thug and probably most whites wont dispute it.

Damn I didn't realize you were working to be a comedian.

The root of the problem is blacks always circle the wagons to protect their thugs

Bullshit.
You’re doing it right now by refusing to address the source of the problem.

So what "positive model" do you have? If you are not black, how can you tell other people, who are black, who is a "positive model" for them? If you are white, whom do you consider to be "positive models" for white people? Right now, we whites are dealing with scum like trump, pigpence, graham, and the rest of that filth. Fortunately for people of both races, we do have "positive models."

Why are you so concerned about race, anyway? Talk about American role models.

And yet your side is all about skin color and race and you lecture the right when they act like you?

So what is a positive role model to you?

Hillary Clinton?

The woman that bashes every woman her womanizing husband slept with or got a hummer from?

Nancy Pelosi?

You mean the woman that got the ACA through Congress, refused to hold impeachment hearing against Bush and allow this shoddy excuse of Impeachment against Trump?

Joe Biden?

Hunter Biden is all I have to say when discussing Joe failure in life...

So who would be a good role model for you?

How does one counter the stupid and patronizing things that right-wingers say about the races, as well as other groups, without mentioning race/skin color?

Hillary Clinton is a role model for girls and women for her professional accomplishments. How she handled her domestic situation is entirely her own business. Remember that song "Stand By Your Man"? She did. That's up to her.

Nancy Pelosi got the ACA through Congress, which was a good thing. The republicans had many years to put forth a healthcare-reform plan and produced nothing. What was wrong with her call on impeaching Bush? The current impeachment of the orange whore is based on far weightier issues than would have been the basis for impeaching Bush, as the orange whore has attempted to pervert our elections and destroy our institutions in collusion with a foreign, unfriendly nation.

What is the significance of Joe Biden having an errant son whose personal life is not the best? A lot of people do. The orange whore's kids are no prizes, and their father is known to be promiscuous, to have committed adultery on various occasions, to have married his second wife after their child was born, has been accused of sexual assault, and has bragged of sexually assaulting people.

Your turn: what is a positive role model to you?

Mother Teresa is the only positive role model for me.

So you are saying Hillary Clinton failure as a First Lady, Senator and Secretary of State is a great role model for young ladies and a young lady should stand by her husband when he cheats multiple times while lying about it and then the young lady should shame the other woman for having sex with her husband?

Also to answer your Republican never put anything forward let me remind you from Theodore Roosevelt to Richard Nixon Republicans attempted to fix the Healthcare issue and it was Democrats that fought hard not to do anything because it would not give them sole political victory...

How cute you mention Trump kids while trying to excuse Joe Biden failure as a father and let just say Joe was a failure as a Senator also!

Hillary Clinton was never a failure as a First Lady, a Senator, or a Secretary of State. Where did you get this from? I specifically said that her professional career is what makes her a role model, not how she resolved, or didn't resolve, her domestic issues. The republicans haven't presented any healthcare plan for decades. Joe Biden was not a failure as a senator, either. He was a failure as a father only to the extent that many other fathers are. Trump's kids didn't turn out so well, either. I don't see that Joe Biden set an example of promiscuity and adultery for his children.

BTW: even Mother Teresa ran into some criticism as to how she handled things.
Hillary is a spoiled privileged woman. Strong in her agendas boosted by the media/entertainment complex, but not very good as a politician despite it.

When are you going to explain spoiled little piss-boys like trump, pigpence, gaetz, mcconnell, brainless, some privileged with daddy's money? None of the current republican punks are worth anything. They are extremely spoiled little monkeys prancing around. Which of these is YOUR role model? Why are you marketing this garbage as "leaders"? If the orange whore had been born into a lower-middle-class family, he would have had a career as a construction worker.

And yet your side is all about skin color and race and you lecture the right when they act like you?

So what is a positive role model to you?

Hillary Clinton?

The woman that bashes every woman her womanizing husband slept with or got a hummer from?

Nancy Pelosi?

You mean the woman that got the ACA through Congress, refused to hold impeachment hearing against Bush and allow this shoddy excuse of Impeachment against Trump?

Joe Biden?

Hunter Biden is all I have to say when discussing Joe failure in life...

So who would be a good role model for you?

How does one counter the stupid and patronizing things that right-wingers say about the races, as well as other groups, without mentioning race/skin color?

Hillary Clinton is a role model for girls and women for her professional accomplishments. How she handled her domestic situation is entirely her own business. Remember that song "Stand By Your Man"? She did. That's up to her.

Nancy Pelosi got the ACA through Congress, which was a good thing. The republicans had many years to put forth a healthcare-reform plan and produced nothing. What was wrong with her call on impeaching Bush? The current impeachment of the orange whore is based on far weightier issues than would have been the basis for impeaching Bush, as the orange whore has attempted to pervert our elections and destroy our institutions in collusion with a foreign, unfriendly nation.

What is the significance of Joe Biden having an errant son whose personal life is not the best? A lot of people do. The orange whore's kids are no prizes, and their father is known to be promiscuous, to have committed adultery on various occasions, to have married his second wife after their child was born, has been accused of sexual assault, and has bragged of sexually assaulting people.

Your turn: what is a positive role model to you?

Mother Teresa is the only positive role model for me.

So you are saying Hillary Clinton failure as a First Lady, Senator and Secretary of State is a great role model for young ladies and a young lady should stand by her husband when he cheats multiple times while lying about it and then the young lady should shame the other woman for having sex with her husband?

Also to answer your Republican never put anything forward let me remind you from Theodore Roosevelt to Richard Nixon Republicans attempted to fix the Healthcare issue and it was Democrats that fought hard not to do anything because it would not give them sole political victory...

How cute you mention Trump kids while trying to excuse Joe Biden failure as a father and let just say Joe was a failure as a Senator also!

Hillary Clinton was never a failure as a First Lady, a Senator, or a Secretary of State. Where did you get this from? I specifically said that her professional career is what makes her a role model, not how she resolved, or didn't resolve, her domestic issues. The republicans haven't presented any healthcare plan for decades. Joe Biden was not a failure as a senator, either. He was a failure as a father only to the extent that many other fathers are. Trump's kids didn't turn out so well, either. I don't see that Joe Biden set an example of promiscuity and adultery for his children.

BTW: even Mother Teresa ran into some criticism as to how she handled things.
Hillary is a spoiled privileged woman. Strong in her agendas boosted by the media/entertainment complex, but not very good as a politician despite it.

When are you going to explain spoiled little piss-boys like trump, pigpence, gaetz, mcconnell, brainless, some privileged with daddy's money? None of the current republican punks are worth anything. They are extremely spoiled little monkeys prancing around. Which of these is YOUR role model? Why are you marketing this garbage as "leaders"? If the orange whore had been born into a lower-middle-class family, he would have had a career as a construction worker.
Personally, I dont have "role models."

But I admire the job Trump has done.

Finally, black people have a hero and role model they can look up to with pride.

For years the only role model black people admired were gang banging thugs like Trayvon and the Gentle Giant, who managed to get themselves shot and killed while committing a crime. Which led to large scale riots and looting.

Now blacks have Kobe Bryant to emulate, a normal family man, sports legend, and business man. ... :cool:
The positive role model blacks SHOULD emulate would be Candace Owens, who used to be a Democrat, but is now a full-fledged conservative who is a big supporter of our president. She is wise beyond her years, I believe she's just 30 or 31 years old and tells it like it is. Especially when she's debating brainwashed liberals. They don't have a chance against her.

And what "positive role model" SHOULD whites be emulating? You seem to be arrogant enough to tell African-Americans whom they should look up to, which really, really is supreme arrogance. Where, exactly, do you get off?
I "get off" on my high intellect and good looks. Thank you.

Islam is a religion, not a color.

Islam is a religion, correct. Muslims are brown.

Actually, they probably are not "brown." they are whatever an "Indo-European" group is.While I don't understand why anyone has to know what "color" someone is, the word "Iran" is translated as "Land of the Aryans," and the Nazi lunatics in Germany and some of the "white" lunatics in the U.S. worship the "Aryan."

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/persian-countries/

Some people are so obsessed with other people's ethnicity, and it is so totally stupid and ignorant.

Finally, black people have a hero and role model they can look up to with pride.

For years the only role model black people admired were gang banging thugs like Trayvon and the Gentle Giant, who managed to get themselves shot and killed while committing a crime. Which led to large scale riots and looting.

Now blacks have Kobe Bryant to emulate, a normal family man, sports legend, and business man. ... :cool:
The positive role model blacks SHOULD emulate would be Candace Owens, who used to be a Democrat, but is now a full-fledged conservative who is a big supporter of our president. She is wise beyond her years, I believe she's just 30 or 31 years old and tells it like it is. Especially when she's debating brainwashed liberals. They don't have a chance against her.

And what "positive role model" SHOULD whites be emulating? You seem to be arrogant enough to tell African-Americans whom they should look up to, which really, really is supreme arrogance. Where, exactly, do you get off?
I "get off" on my high intellect and good looks. Thank you.
AND I believe whites should also emulate Candace Owens. She's an inspiration to all of us.

Actually, they probably are not "brown." they are whatever an "Indo-European" group is.While I don't understand why anyone has to know what "color" someone is, the word "Iran" is translated as "Land of the Aryans," and the Nazi lunatics in Germany and some of the "white" lunatics in the U.S. worship the "Aryan."

Some people are so obsessed with other people's ethnicity, and it is so totally stupid and ignorant.[/QUOTE]

Interesting.

Some people are so obsessed with other people's ethnicity, and it is so totally stupid and ignorant.

Interesting.[/QUOTE]

What are these morons doing obsessing over somebody's color, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion? It does no good at all and only serves to divide humanity.

There really is no such thing as "race." Both anthropologists and believers in the Jewish and Christian creation stories trace the ancestry of all of us back to common ancestors; scientists, so far, have traced us all back to "Lucy" of Olduvai Gorge. Jews and Christians believe that we are all descendants of the survivors aboard Noah's arc. But adherents of all three Abrahamic faiths claim that the first parents were Adam and Eve. Either way, we humans are all in the same family.

Forum List

Back