Positive role model for Black people

You sound really stupid.
The difference between us is that I dont think you are stupid

just misinformed and consumed with emotion

The difference is I know by your racist comments you ARE stupid.
That is the typical smear that you attack every conservative with because you cant support your liberal bias

You are a one of those folks who will throw a rock and then hide your hand. When you make dumbass, racist comments you ate going to get called on it.
I have not made any racist comments

you have a giant mistreated black guy chip on your shoulder

90% of your posts are bigoted or racist.

Finally, black people have a hero and role model they can look up to with pride.

For years the only role model black people admired were gang banging thugs like Trayvon and the Gentle Giant, who managed to get themselves shot and killed while committing a crime. Which led to large scale riots and looting.

Now blacks have Kobe Bryant to emulate, a normal family man, sports legend, and business man. ... :cool:
While I agree for the most part, blacks h ave always had a role model to look up to Sunni - Jesus Christ.

Finally, black people have a hero and role model they can look up to with pride.

For years the only role model black people admired were gang banging thugs like Trayvon and the Gentle Giant, who managed to get themselves shot and killed while committing a crime. Which led to large scale riots and looting.

Now blacks have Kobe Bryant to emulate, a normal family man, sports legend, and business man. ... :cool:
While I agree for the most part, blacks h ave always had a role model to look up to Sunni - Jesus Christ.

I agree the real Jesus Christ, not the one that you gave us.

You left out rapist......:afro:
White women.... the black man's kryptonite ... :lol: :lol:
When I was in the Army, I knew probably a dozen black soldiers who dumped their black GFs to start dating ugly big fat white women, and I never understood it.

Once while I was on CQ, this very pretty, thin light skinned black woman come in looking for her BF, a guy I knew who was a slacker, and she said in effect 'I know he is avoiding my calls to date that white girl, and when I catch her she better have her doctor bills all paid up.'

I said, 'Hell, woman, I'll date you if you want, but you cant keep coming back here like that.'

She looked at me and said, 'Ah, you're such a sweet nice white boy.'

I was only 20 years old and I blushed so bad and lost my ability to speak. She saw that and pinched my cheek and said' I'll come for you next time, darlin.'

I knew she was joking, but for the next month I was hoping she would show up, lol.

If it had happened to me three years later I would have gotten her phone number before she left, lol. :04:

That is the typical smear that you attack every conservative with because you cant support your liberal bias

You are a one of those folks who will throw a rock and then hide your hand. When you make dumbass, racist comments you ate going to get called on it.

You mean I am not a guilt-ridden white liberal who buys into the white privilege lie

Jesus the Christ - Fraud Jew who Jews knew was a fraud - assuming he ever existed...
Mother Teresa - Fraud whatever the fuck
You are not fit to tie their shoes much less expose your ignorance by slandering them.

3 out of 4 have no daddy. That perspective comes from decades of working with high school kids here in mostly black PG County, MD for decades.
The left wing agenda of feminism and racial segregation obfuscates the family structure problem by supporting single motherhood, homosex and race victimhood.
Sports that benefit from black skill sets have been dominated and hijacked by segregationist black culture. Basketball has become a Black right of passage.
Watch coverage of NBA and NCAA basketball tournament.
The talk show hosts you cite likely don’t have nearly as much perspective on this as I do so why would I consult them?

Hey! You live in PG?

I am down here in F'burg VA.

We should get a beer sometime!

You mean I am not a guilt-ridden white liberal who buys into the white privilege lie

I mean you are a racist POS.

Why do Black people need a role model? Many commercials these days include bi-racial relationships and you can't find many commercials on T.V. that don't feature a Black person. Isn't that a sign that being Black no longer equates to being an underclass citizen? We are all Americans so can't we get along without seeking race based stereotype role models in the 21st century?

I really hate all this racial bullshit. The hate, the back and forth forever. I'm 65, I've seen it all, far too long.

I won't live to see it but eventually I believe the entire world will be a shade of brown and it will finally be burried.

While Bryant publicly repented for his bad thing and obviously moved his life in the right direction, the last thing a young black male needs for a role model is another basketball player.

Hmmm, let's see I believe Lebron James, Stephen Curry, Kevin Durant, Trey Young, etc. are excellent role models for young black kids and men.

That sport has been hijacked by self-segregationist black ghetto culture and has become a black right of passage and a poor substitute for a black male’s father.

Why because they don't bow down to Trump. Are you calling them son of a bitches like he called black NFL players.
Black males desperately need fathers to be role models.

Plenty of black males are role models for their children, it's just sad that the media won't show you those fathers.
3 of 4 blacks have no daddy.

How many do you know that don't have a daddy? Never mind don't answer that, because I know you will just pull a number out of your arse.

Media refuses to hammer that as it doesn’t jibe with their left wing agenda.

What exactly is the left wing agenda when it comes to that?
Basketball has been hijacked by segregationist ghetto black culture. It needs to be downplayed among blacks and actual fathers need to rebound.

Based on what exactly?
You play basketball? One of the stupidest things self-segregating black culture contributed is ‘straight up’ in the half-court game. Totally stupid.

You clowns are a joke, stop listening to Sean Hannity, Rush Limpbaugh and the likes and get out in the REAL world.
3 out of 4 have no daddy. That perspective comes from decades of working with high school kids here in mostly black PG County, MD for decades.

That's garbage, most fathers live with their children. You do know that if the parents aren't married that count the household as a single family, even though, the father lives in the household. It is totally amazing that you went to every black family in Maryland to figure that out. How long did it take you to do that?
The left wing agenda of feminism and racial segregation obfuscates the family structure problem by supporting single motherhood, homosex and race victimhood.

Give a few examples of this.
Sports that benefit from black skill sets have been dominated and hijacked by segregationist black culture. Basketball has become a Black right of passage.
The talk show hosts you cite likely don’t have nearly as much perspective on this as I do so why would I consult them?

You're talking loud, but you aren't saying shit. I watch both and I don't see that bullshit you are spewing, Let's take Lebron James for an example, he is nothing but a great role model for a young black man who came from a single family home. He is an outstanding young man, great husband and father.
LeBron is an anomaly who has skills and had coaches to offset no daddy. Fatherless black males all think they’ll be the next LeBron.
Look at every predominantly black jurisdiction and you’ll find the combination of fatherlessness and social demise. Been that way for over fifty years.

That's garbage, most fathers live with their children. You do know that if the parents aren't married that count the household as a single family, even though, the father lives in the household. It is totally amazing that you went to every black family in Maryland to figure that out. How long did it take you to do that?
You’re saying black people in the ghetto dont get married so they can collect a government welfare check?

No, I'm saying you're a fucking idiot. Dumb SOB, you think every black person receives a welfare check.

but otherwise most black biological fathers live with their baby momma?

what a load of crap

The load of crap is racist morons like you that don't even know any black folks, so HTF would you know what black folks do or don't do.
You sound really bitter

You sound really stupid.

He’s in denial, too.

While Bryant publicly repented for his bad thing and obviously moved his life in the right direction, the last thing a young black male needs for a role model is another basketball player.

Hmmm, let's see I believe Lebron James, Stephen Curry, Kevin Durant, Trey Young, etc. are excellent role models for young black kids and men.

That sport has been hijacked by self-segregationist black ghetto culture and has become a black right of passage and a poor substitute for a black male’s father.

Why because they don't bow down to Trump. Are you calling them son of a bitches like he called black NFL players.

Plenty of black males are role models for their children, it's just sad that the media won't show you those fathers.

How many do you know that don't have a daddy? Never mind don't answer that, because I know you will just pull a number out of your arse.

Basketball has been hijacked by segregationist ghetto black culture. It needs to be downplayed among blacks and actual fathers need to rebound.

Based on what exactly?
You play basketball? One of the stupidest things self-segregating black culture contributed is ‘straight up’ in the half-court game. Totally stupid.

You clowns are a joke, stop listening to Sean Hannity, Rush Limpbaugh and the likes and get out in the REAL world.

PG is a relatively poor area. The whites I've known from PG also were from broken homes. Take a ride up 16th St., NW. You will see an entirely different group of African-Americans.

What is wrong with the equal treatment of men and women? Equal partners can and do form stable, loving relationships and families because they know what partnership means.

Any family-structure problem is the result of one or both partners refusing to do their part. Racial segregation, and "race victimhood" (whatever that means), have nothing to do with it. Homosexuality certainly has nothing to do with it. Single motherhood is mostly the result of the father taking a hike. She's there with the kid; he's not.

Whites grapple with the same problems. Why is this ever racial?

Who cares what sport anyone plays. Many whites worship their football players, and treat high school players as heroes who can do no wrong.
PG County’s median income is on par with the richest counties in half the states.
It’s not poor. It’s fatherless.

Hey! You live in PG?

I am down here in F'burg VA.

We should get a beer sometime!
That’s a commute from hell. I don’t head south on 95 until after 10 PM.

So what "positive model" do you have? If you are not black, how can you tell other people, who are black, who is a "positive model" for them? If you are white, whom do you consider to be "positive models" for white people? Right now, we whites are dealing with scum like trump, pigpence, graham, and the rest of that filth. Fortunately for people of both races, we do have "positive models."

Why are you so concerned about race, anyway? Talk about American role models.

Isn't it amazing how a racist POS is trying to tell black folks who our role models should be. They really want us to be like Uncle Ben Carson, Candace Owen's, Clarence Thomas, etc.

I seriously doubt you have anywhere near the mental capacity or ability to emulate any of those folks. You should look more to the Rodchester or King Fish level where you may fit in comfortably.

I really hate all this racial bullshit. The hate, the back and forth forever. I'm 65, I've seen it all, far too long.

I won't live to see it but eventually I believe the entire world will be a shade of brown and it will finally be burried.
Hoping to get rid of all the evil whites are ya? Yeah, you sure seem like you hate this racial bullshit. :blahblah:

While Bryant publicly repented for his bad thing and obviously moved his life in the right direction, the last thing a young black male needs for a role model is another basketball player. That sport has been hijacked by self-segregationist black ghetto culture and has become a black right of passage and a poor substitute for a black male’s father.

No one thinks basketball players as role models should compensate for someone not having a father. But I’m going to disagree with you on dismissing these guys as legitimate role models. They busted their asses to get to where they are, and yes, a lot of them are prima-donnas, but they also do a lot of work for charity and most conduct themselves in a professional manner with the media. It’s pretty rare for a basketball player to get in trouble like NFL players. Sure NBA players are left wingers, but no more than Lilly white Hollywood stars are.

Based on what exactly?

Give a few examples of this.

You're talking loud, but you aren't saying shit. I watch both and I don't see that bullshit you are spewing, Let's take Lebron James for an example, he is nothing but a great role model for a young black man who came from a single family home. He is an outstanding young man, great husband and father.
LeBron is an anomaly who has skills and had coaches to offset no daddy. Fatherless black males all think they’ll be the next LeBron.
Look at every predominantly black jurisdiction and you’ll find the combination of fatherlessness and social demise. Been that way for over fifty years.

a lot of kids, fatherless or not, white or black want to be the next Lebron. I get that it’s not a realistic goal, but I don’t see it as harmful to anyone’s development

Last edited:

Forum List

Back