POS Ted Cruz Claims To Represent Jesus

"When fascism comes to America, he'll be wrapped in the flag and carrying a bible."
It's already here, the bible is the Communist Manifesto and the flag is made of rainbow stripes.
"Real" republicans say that communists are a "godless" society. And did you know that homophobes are really latent homosexuals?
Yes, that's why there are few homophobes. It's just an attempt to shut down opposition. Commies are typically atheists, the state is their god.

Cruz does not represent Jesus. Jesus already has a defence team made up of Pat Robertson, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann, and a few other people. The word on the street is that they are bringing a lawsuit against Cruz about this. Jesus, himself, remains silent, as he has for 2000 years, He feels that it should not be necessary to speak, since his existing representatives are his mouthpiece. Besides, he is too busy rooting out gay people to send to hell.

Ted Cruz may not be the best "representative" for the positions of Jesus Christ --- but you seem to be a far better representative for the politicking of His adversary, the devil. In my opinion.

Heresy! Now where did my Puritan ancestors put the hanging rope*, it must be around here somewhere?

*Once you say you are Christian, then you are still a heretic unless you choose the 'right' denomination,etc. Doubt Ted Cruz understands the meaning of a separation of church and state though.

Jesus was a member of the Church of Christ. I know this because it was made clear to me by my aunt, back around 1951. She also told my cousin that if he married a Catholic, not only would he go to hell, but she would turn her back on him for the rest of her life. Unfortunately for him, he followed his mother's wishes, and married someone "acceptable".

Forum List

Back