Portland To Tax Companies That Have Outrageous CEO-Worker Pay Gaps

So the tax payers get his money after it's already been taxed?

Possession Requires a Live Owner

100% inheritance tax, which would give us back $3 trillion a year from the dead 1% alone, would replace all income taxes. Of course, you're in such a hurry to defend your precious Preppies that you didn't think of that. Or would you rather tax the living than the dead?

If you think government is more deserving than family of what a person worked for, why don't we all give government our house when we die? How about our car and boat? How about all of our money in banks, stock market and other investments?

If the heirs of a wealthy family are not worthy of the possessions of the dead, then why is any family? you leftists love to see government take other people's money, just as long as it's not yours.
The Race Must Go to the Fastest, Not the "Fatherest"

So a Dad can bribe the referees because he's doing it "with his own money"? No one has a right to pick the winners and losers in the next generation. If we have to do it on our own, so must the Fortunate Sons. If those brats are pre-positioned halfway to the finish line, we should break their legs and make them crawl the rest of the way. By the way, all your scapegoats, the false-flag Liberal leaders, are your precious little HeirHeads. They'd agree with you 100% that there is nothing wrong with being totally empowered by their Daddies.

Money is a person's property. Government doesn't have the right to confiscate property just because a person died unless they owed the government for some reason. Outside of that, government is not your family......

Plutes Can Kiss My Glutes

Liberals are the spoiled rich brats whom your sacred birth privileges empower. Let them be cut off from Daddy's Money at age 18 and we won't have any of these dominant extremists on either side of the spectrum HeirHeads alone constructed.

And what makes you think you have the right to make that decision? If you haven't noticed, the country is going Republican which means people get to keep their property and not allow government to take it away. That kind of thinking is what makes places like Cuba, China and North Korea, but not here.

I suggest if you like that kind of government, move to one of those places for a few years, then come back, and tell us how you liked it.

Walking Tall by Walking All Over People

The corporate Greedhead parasites tell people what they can make all the time. Man against Millionaire is not a bargaining position that their employees should have to put up with.

Then they should start their own company and pay their employees whatever they desire.
Owners Aren't Earners

So if someone steals my wallet, I should just steal someone else's wallet instead of trying to stop theft?

If you don't like what they pay, move on and see if you can find someone to pay you what you think your worth. I've walked out of may interviews because the pay didn't meet my expectations. You have that same right.

Let the Bosses Walk Out, Unless You Believe Silly Atlas Shrugged

When interviewers tell you, "It's my way or the highway," that means their way is the low way.

You're free to take the highway, if they can't get someone for what their offering, they'll go out of business or raise their offer. That's the real world, not your fantasy land.
A Paradise for Plutocratic Parasites

We don't owe anything to those who own the world. Your GreedHead economic elitism is headed for a fall. We create the 1%'s wealth, only massive brainwashing could make us have so little self-respect that we would submit to corporate bullies and lick their boots.

Then they should start their own company and pay their employees whatever they desire.
Owners Aren't Earners

So if someone steals my wallet, I should just steal someone else's wallet instead of trying to stop theft?

If you don't like what they pay, move on and see if you can find someone to pay you what you think your worth. I've walked out of may interviews because the pay didn't meet my expectations. You have that same right.

When interviewers tell you, "It's my way or the highway," that means their way is the low way.

You're free to take the highway, if they can't get someone for what their offering, they'll go out of business or raise their offer. That's the real world, not your fantasy land.

We don't owe anything to those who own the world. Your GreedHead economic elitism is headed for a fall. We create the 1%'s wealth, only massive brainwashing could make us have so little self-respect that we would submit to corporate bullies and lick their boots.

No you dont, you dont take no chances you, you dont take no risk, you lay out and bail when ever you feel like it.

You dont create shit..

Sage well said but there will be no winners, not even the hardest workers will get ahead I guarantee it. The slimeball corporations will take over. I for one will never look at them favorably.
Crunch, Crunch! Squish, Squish!

Who benefits from us being fatalistic and passive? We far outnumber the corporate parasites and can crush them like grapes. Time to quit whining and start making wine.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: Good, you start and we'll be right behind you.
Let Me Speak to the Organ Grinder, Not His Monkey

You bootlickers are not invited. The fact that you are so gutless about standing up to the bosses shows you won't have the guts to stand up for them, either. So you can be bypassed and are just a distraction to decoy us away from the Masters and their sons.

Sage well said but there will be no winners, not even the hardest workers will get ahead I guarantee it. The slimeball corporations will take over. I for one will never look at them favorably.
Crunch, Crunch! Squish, Squish!

Who benefits from us being fatalistic and passive? We far outnumber the corporate parasites and can crush them like grapes. Time to quit whining and start making wine.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: Good, you start and we'll be right behind you.
Let Me Speak to the Organ Grinder, Not His Monkey

You bootlickers are not invited. The fact that you are so gutless about standing up to the bosses shows you won't have the guts to stand up for them, either. So you can be bypassed and are just a distraction to decoy us away from the Masters and their sons.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Owners Aren't Earners

No you don't, you don't take chances you, you don't take risk, you lay out and bail whenever you feel like it.

You don't create shit..

Science Is for Suckers

Why should I create anything if it gets owned by dumb MBAs through corporate patents? "If you're so smart, why haven't you made the rich richer?" reflects the real-world situation.

Owners Aren't Earners

Guess what child, they don't owe you a damn thing either. Evidently you're a snowflake with a highly bloated opinion of your own abilities, no one gives a crap about your opinion, if you can't make them money there's no reason to hire you. I bet you've never signed the front of a paycheck your entire life.

Owners Aren't Earners

Guess what child, they don't owe you a damn thing either. Evidently you're a snowflake with a highly bloated opinion of your own abilities, no one gives a crap about your opinion, if you can't make them money there's no reason to hire you. I bet you've never signed the front of a paycheck your entire life.
Let Me Talk to the Pirate, Not His Parrot

You're just a bootlicking snowflake for corporate snowblowers. You have a childishly desperate need to find a father figure among those Greedhead parasites and have become a pathetic Buttboy for the Bosses.

Let Me Talk to the Pirate, Not His Parrot

You're just a bootlicking snowflake for corporate snowblowers. You have a childishly desperate need to find a father figure among those Greedhead parasites and have become a pathetic Buttboy for the Bosses.

I've worked for other people, I've worked for myself, and I've met a payroll. When you can say that, you might have something to discuss.

You seem to have a lot in common with a two year old, you can make noise but you have no clue how life works. Enjoy your tantrum, you're dismissed child.

Forum List

Back