PORTLAND PROTEST! The dawn of a revolution, 8-17-19

Patriot Prayer leader Joey Gibson arrested on eve of Portland, Ore., protests

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

They arrested Joey Gibson, and are threatening the arrest of peaceful protesters, the mayor calls protesters from the right hate speech, it will encourage the fascist democrats to attack with weapons and mobs because they can’t fight.

BOYS GO GET YOU SOME ANTIFA SOUVENIRS! Take no mercy! Run them off this land!

FoxNews can see into the future and see what is going to happen on Sept 17? Wow, they are good!

lolol!

"arrested on eve of Portland, Ore., protests..."

meaning he was arrested Aug 16

:D

He knew he had warrants out on him and he turned himself in. They didn't go out and get him.
Lol they sent it on Friday .. why not earlier?

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

They arrested Joey Gibson, and are threatening the arrest of peaceful protesters, the mayor calls protesters from the right hate speech, it will encourage the fascist democrats to attack with weapons and mobs because they can’t fight.

FoxNews can see into the future and see what is going to happen on Sept 17? Wow, they are good!
....but when they justifiably shoot a black nationalist in self defense--you people cry RACISM
double standard-idiocy--hypocrisy

are you drunk this morning?
if they arrested a black--OMG--RACIST!!!!
but it's ok to arrest a white/murder a white/etc

So you are encouraging violence? Figures.

Antifa is a violent group, and we have seen that time and again. But violent responses or bring violence to these protests defeats the purpose of a counter protest.
Ohh calm your little anti free speech Ass down,, I never said hit anyone..

Oh, so "Take no mercy! Run them off this land!" means use harsh language? Bullshit.

And please, feel free to quote anything I said that even HINTS I am anti free speech. Just another lie from you.

Antifa is a violent group, and we have seen that time and again. But violent responses or bring violence to these protests defeats the purpose of a counter protest.

Oh, so "Take no mercy! Run them off this land!" means use harsh language? Bullshit.

And please, feel free to quote anything I said that even HINTS I am anti free speech. Just another lie from you.
Yes use peaceful was to move them.. no tyrants allowed.. what you accused me of doing could have my post removed .. don’t act stupid you hate free speech you disagree with and wouldn’t mind seeing it disappear

lolol!

He knew he had warrants out on him and he turned himself in. They didn't go out and get him.

Sent what? There was a warrant issued relating to an event on May 1st. I didn't see anything about when the warrant was issued. But I did see that Joey Gibson turned himself in. They didn't go out and get him.

....but when they justifiably shoot a black nationalist in self defense--you people cry RACISM
double standard-idiocy--hypocrisy

are you drunk this morning?
if they arrested a black--OMG--RACIST!!!!
but it's ok to arrest a white/murder a white/etc

So, you are drunk this morning! Thanks

Yes use peaceful was to move them.. no tyrants allowed.. what you accused me of doing could have my post removed .. don’t act stupid you hate free speech you disagree with and wouldn’t mind seeing it disappear

Oh you poor thing. lol Trying to play the victim? "Take no mercy" doesn't sound like peaceful protest to me.

And no, I do not hate free speech. You are outright lying to try to play the victim.

Hopefully patriotic Based Stickman will be there to crack some Antifa skulls like he did at Berkeley. It's time to bring Antifa to their knees today. Then we'll be able to be in a far better position to dictate terms to them.

stickmannn.JPG

Last edited:

lolol!

Sent what? There was a warrant issued relating to an event on May 1st. I didn't see anything about when the warrant was issued. But I did see that Joey Gibson turned himself in. They didn't go out and get him.
Well now you know

MLK used to only march to the biggest DEMOCRAT RUN AREAS.. and democrats would arrest him..

God speed Joey!
So you're saying that your guy is also a bible thumping blowhard who liked to beat up white women in his spare time?

Oh you poor thing. lol Trying to play the victim? "Take no mercy" doesn't sound like peaceful protest to me.

And no, I do not hate free speech. You are outright lying to try to play the victim.
You were exposed move along little doggy

lolol!

Well now you know

No, I don't know. Just because you claim it was "sent" on Friday doesn't mean much. Feel free to post a link. But since you have no qualms about lying, as you have shown, I don't take your word for much.

lolol!

Well now you know

No, I don't know. Just because you claim it was "sent" on Friday doesn't mean much. Feel free to post a link. But since you have no qualms about lying, as you have shown, I don't take your word for much.
Like I said consider your self informed

I was accused, not exposed. As I said before, feel free to quote any post I have made that shows that I am anti free speech.

Well now you know

Like I said consider your self informed

I consider myself wasting time talking to an idiot and a liar. But certainly not informed about anything related to the warrant being issued on Friday. And since Joey Gibson turned himself in on Friday, I kinda doubt the warrant was issued on Friday.

I was accused, not exposed. As I said before, feel free to quote any post I have made that shows that I am anti free speech.
We just agree to disagree my friend .. have a good day sir you were exposed

Forum List

Back