Pope trying to change DP doctrine

The Pope always looks drunk. Anyone else see that?

slightly stupefied------like the kids in my college dorm. I was a naïve kid---
I thought that SMELL------was the result of uncollected garbage. He seems
desperate to PLEASE ------the young folks

No where in the Bible does it claim that there is a man on earth that is the "vicar" of Christ...no where in the Bible does it say that there is such a place called "Purgatory" where if you pay the catholic church enough that your non-catholic deceased family member can be "prayed" into heaven....nothing in the Bible about paying a priest in advance for forgiveness of sins called "indulgences"......your ignorance is duly noted.

Crazy Dale is convinced the Pope is a Lizard Person.

Hey, here's the thing, if you write a bible,a nd you you get 1000 different interpretations of it, that just tells me the Bible wasn't clearly written. Since there are more Catholics than anything else in Christianity, their view must be "right"... or at least no more wrong than anyone else's.

how does that work? Shouldn’t God have some say in the matter?

Naw, God is too busy "not existing" to have a say.

The Pope is trying to bring his Church into the 21st century. Most of the world has already figured out that the Death Penalty is inhumane, unjust and expensive.

The Pharisees figured that out more than 2000 years ago----that's why the
death penalty is not used in Israel-----those DAMNED PHARISEES RULE

No where in the Bible does it claim that there is a man on earth that is the "vicar" of Christ...no where in the Bible does it say that there is such a place called "Purgatory" where if you pay the catholic church enough that your non-catholic deceased family member can be "prayed" into heaven....nothing in the Bible about paying a priest in advance for forgiveness of sins called "indulgences"......your ignorance is duly noted.

Crazy Dale is convinced the Pope is a Lizard Person.

Hey, here's the thing, if you write a bible,a nd you you get 1000 different interpretations of it, that just tells me the Bible wasn't clearly written. Since there are more Catholics than anything else in Christianity, their view must be "right"... or at least no more wrong than anyone else's.

"bible" is just a word----from greek (no less) It refers to a whole collection of books written by different people at different times------you expect a clear, continuous, same style, same meaning volume like the novel "little women"?

Catholicism is a cult, not a religion. It's paganism mixed with some biblical references for affect. The Reformation of Martin Luther was an attempt to free the people of papal authority and rule.

Uh, oh, look out, Crazy Dale is going to engage in some Catholic Bashing.

Guy, the Protestant Reformation was a bunch of people wanting their own sets of rules.. you know, like this fat asshole.

upload_2018-8-5_8-40-11.jpeg

"Forget the Alimony, I have a better idea!"

People came to America to flee the persecution of the jesuits, the military arm of the catholic "church".Protestants, to break that word down, is PROTEST against the pope. The inquisition in Europe killed and tortured to death over 60 million people from 1550 to 1930.

Okay, I'm no fan of Catholicism, having dumped the Church after 1983... but these kinds of slanders are just crazy talk. All sides acted badly in the religious wars of Europe, not just the Catholic Nations. and they were as much about land as they were about religion.

Oh, yeah, people came to America because they wanted to set up their own little communities with their own crazy rules... the Quakers, the Shakers, the Puritans, and so on. While the rest of the world is increasingly seeing Religion as kind of silly, America, being the retard of the industrialized world, doesn't.

getting back to the OP-------I IS OLD-----I remember the major upset caused by POPE JOHN XXIII (the chubby guy). It was something like a major
upset. (no more fishsticks Friday) People did object------but got used to
it. IMHO----this pope is going to cause a much BIGGER UPSET

It is VERY IMPORTANT when discussing the "KILL TOTALS" of the Catholic
Inquisitions to take note that MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO DIED were not
"BROUGHT BEFORE THE INQUISITION" The "INQUISITION" trials were
reserved for CATHOLICS ONLY. It is the present custom of apologists
for the catholic canon law to present ONLY the numbers of people CONVICTED
of heresy, and therefore executed as the TOTAL KILL. This representation is
utter BULLSHIT. Most of the people who died as a consequence of the
INQUISITION were never "brought before the Inquisition" and underwent no trial. -----they were just marched to the BONFIRES of the
AUTO DE FE as Jews, muslims or just homosexuals--------no trial, no "inquisition"-----just murdered.

"Murdered" in a similar way as the civil courts of the USA are murdering people. The jurisdiction in Europe was always very detailed.

Of course the numbers who died having been thrown penniless into exile------are not
counted either. I have lots or relatives who STILL SPEAK SPANISH------being the remnant of the SURVIVORS of the exile galvanized by BITCH ISABELLE.

Is there any reason why you cry some words and others not? And I don't understand now the word "galvanized" in this context nor whom you call "bitch Isabella" nor why you have problems with the Spanish language.

More died than survived the forced flight. The Hebraized Spanish language known as
LADINO is spoken even in the USA-----by that remnant.

Ladino is the language of the Spanish Jews (Sephardim). But lots of Sephardim spoke Spanish. Similar to the German Jews (Ashkenazim). Ashkenazim spoke often German and not Yiddish, although Yiddish is the language of the Ashkenazim. Einstein for example spoke German with the color of a nice Swabian dialect.

Back then most of the survivors landed in Turkey, Morocco, Algeria and eventually Palestine and the USA.

Survivors of what?

They wandered in small number into the USA way back in the 1600s----their synagogue still stands in Manhattan

Peter Minuit bought "Manna hatta" in 1626. It was part of the colony "Nieuw Nederland" and the city "Nieuw Amsterdam" in those days. 1664/1675 it became British. Lots of people of lots of religions lived there.

NY SHEARITH ZEDEK which translates roughly as "gates of righteousness"
Some landed in south America----the "survivors of the inquisitions of spain
and Portugal"--------for those interested (not pic) the philosopher
SPINOZA fled Portugal from the "benign" inquisition thing. More good news-----the LADINO LANGUAGE got terrific poetry, music and
Literature-------all galvanized by the survivors of the INQUISITION (the program of genocide that "never happened")

You are a little confused. Baruch de Spinoza was banned from his Jewish community. And which genocide did happen?

Last edited:
The Pope always looks drunk. Anyone else see that?

Why do you say anything at all? You do not even believe what you say on your own. Is your whole life only piss-take?

Last edited:

Naw, God is too busy "not existing" to have a say.

The Pope is trying to bring his Church into the 21st century. Most of the world has already figured out that the Death Penalty is inhumane, unjust and expensive.

One of the first institutions of the world, who said so, was the catholic church. You don't understand what the Pope changed. Now no Catholic has not any any longer any wrong excuse who supports death penalty. Example: When someone tried to become a Catholic on his own free will before Francis changed this, then he was able to be a supporter of death penalty and to become a Catholic. Both. Now this is not any longer possible. Death Penalty is now definitely not any longer compatible with the catholic faith. And wrong excuses of Catholics are now not any longer acceptable.

Last edited:
It is VERY IMPORTANT when discussing the "KILL TOTALS" of the Catholic
Inquisitions to take note that MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO DIED were not
"BROUGHT BEFORE THE INQUISITION" The "INQUISITION" trials were
reserved for CATHOLICS ONLY. It is the present custom of apologists
for the catholic canon law to present ONLY the numbers of people CONVICTED
of heresy, and therefore executed as the TOTAL KILL. This representation is
utter BULLSHIT. Most of the people who died as a consequence of the
INQUISITION were never "brought before the Inquisition" and underwent no trial. -----they were just marched to the BONFIRES of the
AUTO DE FE as Jews, muslims or just homosexuals--------no trial, no "inquisition"-----just murdered.

"Murdered" in a similar way as the civil courts of the USA are murdering people. The jurisdiction in Europe was always very detailed.

Of course the numbers who died having been thrown penniless into exile------are not
counted either. I have lots or relatives who STILL SPEAK SPANISH------being the remnant of the SURVIVORS of the exile galvanized by BITCH ISABELLE.

Is there any reason why you cry some words and others not? And I don't understand now the word "galvanized" in this context nor whom you call "bitch Isabella" nor why you have problems with the Spanish language.

More died than survived the forced flight. The Hebraized Spanish language known as
LADINO is spoken even in the USA-----by that remnant.

Ladino is the language of the Spanish Jews (Sephardim). But lots of Sephardim spoke Spanish. Similar to the German Jews (Ashkenazim). Ashkenazim spoke often German and not Yiddish, although Yiddish is the language of the Ashkenazim. Einstein for example spoke German with the color of a nice Swabian dialect.

Back then most of the survivors landed in Turkey, Morocco, Algeria and eventually Palestine and the USA.

Survivors of what?

They wandered in small number into the USA way back in the 1600s----their synagogue still stands in Manhattan

Peter Minuit bought "Manna hatta" in 1626. It was part of the colony "Nieuw Nederland" and the city "Nieuw Amsterdam" in those days. 1664/1675 it became British. Lots of people of lots of religions lived there.

NY SHEARITH ZEDEK which translates roughly as "gates of righteousness"
Some landed in south America----the "survivors of the inquisitions of spain
and Portugal"--------for those interested (not pic) the philosopher
SPINOZA fled Portugal from the "benign" inquisition thing. More good news-----the LADINO LANGUAGE got terrific poetry, music and
Literature-------all galvanized by the survivors of the INQUISITION (the program of genocide that "never happened")

You are a little confused. Baruch de Spinoza was banned from his Jewish community. And which genocide did happen?

all entirely wrong ZAANG-----your post reflects your extreme ignorance. I am tired now so I will respond only to the very last sentence of your entirely idiotic post. Baruch Spinoza LIVED IN THE NETHERLANDS at the time of his banning----he lived with the
JEWISH COMMUNITY THAT HAD FLED THE FILTH OF THE INQUISTION IN
PORTUGAL. whole Jewish communities did up and leave----just as the jews who could left Germany. His banning was a symbolic act of disapproval of some of
his writings------he was in no PHYSICAL DANGER nor was he deprived of his wealth--
nor did he RUN anywhere. For the record----he has been OFFICIALLY rehabilitated-----REJOICE. You are not actually confused----just woefully ignorant.

For Catholics, doesn't the pope speak for god?

This is the problem with worshiping a man as god.

When there is a good man like John Paul, no one notices, but when an evil man like Pope Francis is in charge, then trouble starts.

folks----back to practical matters. Lets face facts----POPES are important
people. I foresee some turmoil in the catholic church based on FRANCES.
Some time ago------a "john paul" (if I remember correctly) suddenly dropped dead. I did not really BELIEVE the rumor that his demise was DEVISED---
but------people more in the know than am I , DID

Forum List

Back