Pope Rejects Lunch with Boehner, Pelosi, McConnell, Reid

Three Catholic Justices “No shows” at Pope's Address

Scalia, Thomas and Alito. Says they had “previous engagements.”

What happened? Did anybody watch the whole speech? Did the Pope thank America for saving Italy (and his DNA) from the Nazis 70 years ago while the Vatican was offering sanctuary to high ranking Nazis at the time? The Pope apparently didn't talk about freedom or lecture Cuba about human rights violations. Why would he lecture the greatest Country in the world that invented the concept of freedom as we know it?
This pope is not Italian. He is Argentinan. No one saved his dna in Italy.

Here are a couple of my personal observations about the Pope's visit:

I am obviously most pleased by the canonization of Father Junipero Serra. I've spent endless hours studying and writing about him and fully agree that if anyone deserves sainthood, it's he.

The Fiat Popemobile is priceless! Shoving it right in the faces of all the high and mightys who ride around in their big limos. $22k versus a million or so.

Only 4 Supreme Court Justices at his speech before Congress – and no comments made by the news readers. Also, a lot of empty VIP seats in the chanber.

How many of our “world leaders” would have the juevos to stand up before the world to give a speech in a language they are not completely familiar with? Can you see Obama giving a speech in Spanish?

You had me until your last Obama attack comment....question, how many politicians around the world, save for the English in Europe, goes around their country speaking any language but the native tongue? How many Mexicans are speaking english in thier town halls. SO WHY IN THE FUCK SHOULD ANYBODY IN THIS FUCKIN COUNTRY CATER TO A BUNCH OF BEAN EATING ILLEGALS WHO SHOULDN'T BE HERE IN THE FIRST DAMNED PLACE, WHO CAN'T VOTE AND WHO IF LEGAL, SHOULD BE SPEAKING FUCKIN ENGLISH, CAUSE THIS IS FUCKIN AMERICA NOT FUCKIN WHAT THE FUCK COUNTRY.....NOW, WITH that being said, the rest of your post,,,,stellar.

Yeah, I would turn down lunch with
nanpelosi.jpg

Reid-black-eye.jpg

AP369509012515-290.jpg

Too.

Forum List

Back