Poor poor Donald Dump, is finding out the hard way,.....words matter!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump talked bookoo shit about North Korea and just about every other day, a missile goes off. He talked shit about China and now he's got to kiss their ass, he told the Syrian leader, do what the hell you want and well we all know how that turned out. He worships Putin who in essence is telling Trump, I like Assad too, so its enie menie minie mo time....... He talked shit about the Mexicans and now he's gotta clean his own toilets and on and on and on......Donald, dear Donald, this country is not a business, its a democratically ruled intity that requires forth thought and some means of intelligence and you can't get it from a contractor, or a business lawyer or your kids or even your son in law...it has to come from a brain that is focused and ready to run a country, not a business. You can not just say what the fuck you want and expect people outside of payroll to just do shit cause you consider yourself a bad motherfucker...sorry clown, it just doesn't work that way.

WORDS MATTER!!

Trump talked bookoo shit about North Korea and just about every other day, a missile goes off. He talked shit about China and now he's got to kiss their ass, he told the Syrian leader, do what the hell you want and well we all know how that turned out. He worships Putin who in essence is telling Trump, I like Assad too, so its enie menie minie mo time....... He talked shit about the Mexicans and now he's gotta clean his own toilets and on and on and on......Donald, dear Donald, this country is not a business, its a democratically ruled intity that requires forth thought and some means of intelligence and you can't get it from a contractor, or a business lawyer or your kids or even your son in law...it has to come from a brain that is focused and ready to run a country, not a business. You can not just say what the fuck you want and expect people outside of payroll to just do shit cause you consider yourself a bad motherfucker...sorry clown, it just doesn't work that way.

WORDS MATTER!!

Yours, however, do not.

• Banned

WORDS MATTER!!

Yours, however, do not.
That hurt my feelings.....boo hoo

WORDS MATTER!!
Proper spelling and correct usage of words matter even more, girl.

GED...it's never too late! Go on, give it a little forth thought.

• Banned

WORDS MATTER!!
Proper spelling and correct usage of words matter even more, girl.

GED...it's never too late! Go on, give it a little forth thought.

This coming from white trash? I'll pass LOLOLOL you white mf's reek of stupid.

Words do matter, and I remember that recently the OP vowed that if the recent terrorist attack in the UK turned out to have Islamic ties, that she would leave the forum for good.

Forum List

Back