Poor old Milo

i used to think he was interesting, before he endorsed pedophilia

Last edited:
'Troll' is nothing more than what used to be called 'incitement'. In some situations incitement can be considered criminal and "I was only kidding" is no excuse. Good luck with that, Milo.
There is a group of media types who make a good living by being obnoxious.they are generally a bit more clever than those they preach to and act shocked when the knuckle draggers act on their incitement. Its a top down process.

Milo Yiannopoulos: My call for shooting journalists was just a 'troll'

When real life overtakes your attempts to be funny.

What a twat he is.
He's a Brit and a fag. Sound famiiiar?

He's also a CONSERVATIVE spokesperson.
Tammy? He sounds seems a snowflake fag to me.

From the way you posted, I thought you were talking about Milo. And yes, Milo is a conservative spokesperson.

What a twat he is.

From the way you posted, I thought you were talking about Milo. And yes, Milo is a conservative spokesperson.

what's your point? for every one conservative that preaches violence, there are a million liberals that do the same.

What a twat he is.

what's your point? for every one conservative that preaches violence, there are a million liberals that do the same.

You're being kinda hyperbolic in your statistics, aren't you? And, the point is that some of the conservatives on here were saying that Waters was going to be the one who would incite violence. Interestingly enough, it was a conservative spokesperson who did it.

That is what the point was.

You're being kinda hyperbolic in your statistics, aren't you? And, the point is that some of the conservatives on here were saying that Waters was going to be the one who would incite violence. Interestingly enough, it was a conservative spokesperson who did it.

Maxine Waters? She did incite violence

Likely probes await Waters for inciting violence on Trump Cabinet

Maxine Waters? She did incite violence

Likely probes await Waters for inciting violence on Trump Cabinet
she was promoting harassment.....im sure she would like the same happening to her...

Forum List

Back