Polyestersexual

eagleseven

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Jul 8, 2009
OH
350279.jpg

I admit it...tis my primary form of gratification.

:redface:

Unfortunately, I spend most of my day at the hospital...don't have time for a night job.

Last edited:
You'd have loved the Disco Era, eagleseven. Never before or since has polyester reached such fashion heights, especially for men.

BTW, the socks in the photo look like cotton to me.

orange-leisure-suit.jpg

I know they're cotton...but cottonsexual doesn't have the same ring to it.

...and I'm not a nurse.

Last edited:

...and I'm not a nurse.

you got a sock fetish?
I've got a masturbation fetish...and socks beat having to clean the keyboard, if you know what I mean.

---

Of course, I haven't met a single (non-geriatric) person who lacked a masturbation fetish...

...the most innocent of girls can become vicious with a vibrator.

...and I'm not a nurse.

you got a sock fetish?
I've got a masturbation fetish...and socks beat having to clean the keyboard, if you know what I mean.

---

Of course, I haven't met a single (non-geriatric) person who lacked a masturbation fetish...

Don't be messing with my power tools!

I was going to say... top sock looks like somebody was slappin' Herman the one eyed German and busted a load on it...
others-026.gif

You'd have loved the Disco Era, eagleseven. Never before or since has polyester reached such fashion heights, especially for men.

BTW, the socks in the photo look like cotton to me.

orange-leisure-suit.jpg

Why would you bring up this shameful time in music and fashion? There's an entire generation trying to repress those memories! :eek:

Repression is bad for ya. Own your wrap dress of shame, Barb. Own it proudly!

Besides, at least when we were young, men did not mouse their hair and pile it onto their heads in a (?) pyramid. In twenty years, they too will have burning shame.

...and I'm not a nurse.

you got a sock fetish?

---

Who are these innocent "girls" that you speak of ?

Repression is bad for ya. Own your wrap dress of shame, Barb. Own it proudly!

Besides, at least when we were young, men did not mouse their hair and pile it onto their heads in a (?) pyramid. In twenty years, they too will have burning shame.

Repression works just fine! I'm surprisingly well adjusted, all things considered. :lol:

Forum List

Back