Polls show US Jews prefer Obama 3-1

no, that's the visiting pastor's views on jews. does he come to alaska from africa every week?

if she's responsible for this pastor who came once as far as i can tell, how is it that obama bears no responsibility for the views of the pastor whose church he attended for 20 years, whom he called a mentor and friend until it became politically expedient to dump him?

you got some splaining to do.

Israel and the Jewish community have always had the Democratic Party in their back-pocket. They will continue to support the Democrats as long as they do their bidding.

no, that's the visiting pastor's views on jews. does he come to alaska from africa every week?

if she's responsible for this pastor who came once as far as i can tell, how is it that obama bears no responsibility for the views of the pastor whose church he attended for 20 years, whom he called a mentor and friend until it became politically expedient to dump him?

:clap2:

Israel and the Jewish community have always had the Democratic Party in their back-pocket. They will continue to support the Democrats as long as they do their bidding.

This is just stupid. I know republicans get bitter and confused when virtually nobody but white christian people support the GOP.

I can't speak for jews, but I think jews largely support the democratic party because the demo party is socially liberal. I think most jews are pro-choice, pro-science, and pro-environment. And I don't think they like Bibles, and anti-gay shit shoved in their face.

As for foreign policy, both parties are pretty much pro-israel. But, the argument can be made the Democratic presidents have been more helpful to the long term future of israel. It was democratic presidents that helped israel negotiate lasting, and long term peace with Egypt and Jordan. I don't think a republican president has ever helped Israel achieve a lasting peace with any arab neighbor.

This is just stupid. I know republicans get bitter and confused when virtually nobody but white christian people support the GOP.

I can't speak for jews, but I think jews largely support the democratic party because the demo party is socially liberal. I think most jews are pro-choice, pro-science, and pro-environment. And I don't think they like Bibles, and anti-gay shit shoved in their face.

As for foreign policy, both parties are pretty much pro-israel. But, the argument can be made the Democratic presidents have been more helpful to the long term future of israel. It was democratic presidents that helped israel negotiate lasting, and long term peace with Egypt and Jordan. I don't think a republican president has ever helped Israel achieve a lasting peace with any arab neighbor.

Don't be naive. Jews believe they are God's chosen people. They use members of both parties to do their bidding. It's just that the Democrats are more pliable and easily lead.

Of course, that's why the church and Palin herself were so enthusiastic...because they disagreed with him. :cuckoo:

Obama bears plenty of responsibility, but nice deflection.

Don't be naive. Jews believe they are God's chosen people. They use members of both parties to do their bidding. It's just that the Democrats are more pliable and easily lead.

That's an interesting take. I had no idea you thought those cunning jews were manipulating both parties.

I just assumed Jews were largely socially liberal, and tend to support liberal politicians. I don't agree with you that there is a cabal of jews and a conspiracy to control the government. Is that the official Republican base view?

That's an interesting take. I had no idea you thought those cunning jews were manipulating both parties.

I just assumed Jews were largely socially liberal, and tend to support liberal politicians. I don't agree with you that there is a cabal of jews and a conspiracy to control the government. Is that the official Republican base view?
Pretty much. If not the Jews then the liberals, the blacks, the gays or the feminists. I've been watching with interest for a while now to see which one succeeds in taking over the world.

:eusa_angel:

Ooops, or the latinos. How could I forget them?

The Jewish people rejected the Savior and will do whatever they can to manipulate anyone who considers them allies. You might try reading the Talmud for a better understanding.

Every Jewish person will go to Hell unless they accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Those who do not will do whatever they can to undermine God's will.

Now THAT'S the Christian Spirt xsited1~

Way to go!

Oh, I see that all the time. They forget about 'love thy neighbor as yourself'. It's quite sad, actually.

Yeah, and they talk about Jews going to hell and gays not being good enough to adopt and that they have mental disorders, even though there is no place in the bible that says that. Can you believe there are even some Christians on here that said all Jews are going to hell xsited? Now what kind of Christian would say something like that I wonder?

Yeah, and they talk about Jews going to hell and gays not being good enough to adopt and that they have mental disorders, even though there is no place in the bible that says that. Can you believe there are even some Christians on here that said all Jews are going to hell xsited? Now what kind of Christian would say something like that I wonder?

You obviously have never read your Bible. Homosexuality is indeed a mental disorder and anyone who does not accept Jesus Christ as Savior will not go to Heaven.

Forum List

Back